RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Lala and Wolves

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

For Lala and Wolves - Page 2 Empty Re: For Lala and Wolves

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:36 pm

She raised an eyebrow. "Basement. How about I take your room and you have the basement all to yourself?" She said, batting her eyelashes at mockingly. She chewed on her lower lip, not even wanting to think about sleeping in the basement. Not fun. The couch was alright, but Maddy's room? "Where is Maddy anyways?" She tilted her head.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:50 pm

Olly
For Lala and Wolves - Page 2 4430879492a5020491106l

Olly gave a shrug. " I'll sleep on the couch down stairs then." He said looking over at her, ever though he hated sleeping down there and she knew it. The place was creepy, and any time anything moved upstairs the floor would creek, it would send cold chills down his back. Olly looked over at when she started to talk. " Oh, she's over at one of her friends houses for like a week." He said hopping off the couch. " So are you going to sleep in my room?" He asked looking over at her. " There are two beds in there. i got another one since you were last over here." Olly had gotten another bed in his room, because of the other people coming over. He didn't want to make them sleep down stairs or on the couch, so he just got one up there. Before they would be stuck on the floor or in the same bed, which was odd with other guys.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:11 pm

She raised an eyebrow. "Why do you have two beds? Got a room-mate?" She said, because it was possible. She hadn't talked to him for over a year. For all she knew, he had come out of the closet or had a kid. She did find this curious, though.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:00 pm

Olly
For Lala and Wolves - Page 2 4430879492a5020500217l

" Oh, just because ya know when people come over. they don't like staying down stairs and what not, and sleeping in the same bed as people, can get just a tad awkward." Olly said giving a small smile. " Come on.' He said heading up the stairs to his room.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Maya followed him. "Well, some one's popular, huh?" She said, grinning. She wasn't complaining, she'd get to sleep in a bed tonight and not have to share with anyone.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Olly

Olly looked over at her. " Not really. Just the people I was friends with before." He said with a small smile. Olly walked over and gabbed a shirt, pulling off his hoodie nd pulling on the bacl shirt. " Well, night." He said plopping down on the bed and looking at her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:23 pm

She sat down on the bed opposite from him and tilted her head. "What? No good night kisses? Not tucking me in bed? Who are you?" She shook her head, trying to hide a smile.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:27 pm

Olly

Olly gave a small crooked grin. " Do you want 'em?" He asked placing his head on his hand.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:31 pm

She raised both eyebrows. "Really, who are you? Of course! I'm offended I even have to ask." She said, acting a bit over-dramatic. But that made everything all more amusing. She lay down in the bed, pulling the covers up to her neck and looked over at him like she usually did, expectantly.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:39 pm

Olly

Olly gave her smile and stood up from the bed. " Your a nut, you know that right." Olly walked over and tucked the blanket around her carefully. Olly kissed her forehead and turned to walk across the room to his bed.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:44 pm

"Really? I wasn't already aware of that." She sarcastically, closing her eyes. "Love ya, Olly." She said, preparing to drift off into sleep.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Olly
For Lala and Wolves - Page 2 L

Olly gave a small smile and looke back at her. " Love ya' too Maya." He said laying down on his bed and pulling the blancket over his head. He quickly drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

* Time Skip*

Olly woke up quite early ther next morning and looking over at the still sleeping Maya. Olly walked down the stairs with out a noise and walked into the kitchen. He started to make pancakes, eggs, and bacon for breakfast. Olly looked over at the stairs when he heard foot steps. " Good morning." He said giving a small smile. He turned back to the stove. " Sleep well?" He asked flipping one of the pancakes.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:46 pm

She yawned and took her seat on the counter. Her hair was pretty messy, but it wasn't that bad and as she swung her legs, she ran a hand through her hair it didn't look as insane. "Holy shizz. What is this? I don't have to help, do I?" She looked suspiciously at him.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Olly

He looked over at her. " Why would you need to help?" Zhe asked turning back to the food. " I do know how to cook ya' know."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:15 pm

She laughed. "But so do I," She said, about to blurt out what she had been trying to avoid all last night. She seemed to be close to telling him why she had disappeared for so long. A lot had happened over the year she disappeared, and it had really changed Maya. She was definitely a better cook now. She had to cook breakfast everyday for a lot of people. Her grandmother and aunt had moved in and there were a lot new additions to the household. "But, it's nice not to cook for a while. So, go.." She said, swooping her arm back towards the stove's direction. "Be free." She smiled, waving her hands to him. She leaned back and propped herself up by her hands.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:02 pm

Olly
For Lala and Wolves - Page 2 Blind

" Well I know you cook, and I know your rather good at it, but I though I would cook for a change." Olly said with a smile flipping another pancake. After he was done he pulled to plates out of the cabinet, and placed them on the table. He grabbed three more and took the food off the stove also placing it on the table. " done." Olly said lookingover at her with a smile. Olly walked over to the table and sat down at one of the chairs. " So are you spending the day here or are you planning on going home?" He asked, waiting for her to sit down before he started to eat. " Because, if you going home I'll need to find a way to entertain myself some how.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:42 pm

She ran a hand through her hair. She knew it had only been a day since they started hanging out again, but she needed Olly to understand why she had disappeared for so long. She wanted to share a huge part of her life with him, and she wanted to right then and there. "Actually... I was wondering if you could come to my house?" She twirled a piece of her hair around, taking a seat next to him. She pushed her food around her plate, and though it looked good, she didn't feel very hungry. Maya only began to eat when Olly finally agreed. She finished as quickly as she could without stuffing her face, and she rushed to the sink to wash her plate. "Alright, we need to leave now." She said, a lot more excited than normal. She grinned at him, bouncing on her feet as she waited for him to come.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Olly

He gave a nod. " That's fine with me." When they were both done Olly fed the dogs and looked over at her. " Why such a hurry?" He asked eyeing her closely. " Let me change firts." He said turning and walking up the stairs. Olly pulled on a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt before coming back down the stairs. He ran his fingers through his some what shaggy hair and stopped infront of her. " Okay, well lets go." He said walking over to the door and pulling on his DCs. They walked down the road and crossed the street walking up to her house. Olly held a hand out to the door after he opened it. " Ladies first.' He said giving a small chuckle. " If I can call you that."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:07 am

She stared at him for a moment in shock before shoving him back and slamming the door open. "Don't just open the door like that!" She said, shaking her head. Maya sighed. "Alright, everyone in the house should be gone but... just keep an open-mind, okay?" She said, putting a hand on his shoulder and giving him a squeeze. She gave him a nervous smile and opened the door slowly. As soon as you opened the door, you could tell that a good amount of people lived in the three bedroom house. There were a few boxes placed against the walls, and one of the legible boxes's read 'carriage' and another read 'rocking chair'. There were a few blankets and pillows on the couch and there were stacks of magazines and books on the table in the dining room. When you walked into the house, there was the living room to your left. In the back, there was the dining room and the hallway, when you walked up, was to your right. Across from the dining room, to your right, was the kitchen which wasn't visible. Maya looked over at Olly to see his reaction. Maybe he just saw it was a messy house, if he wasn't as observant as she thought. She slipped her hand into his, entwining their fingers before pulling him through the hallway. They passed two closed doors before there was an open room. She opened the rest of the door carefully, and you could see a crib. Maya waited for a moment, solemn faced before letting go of Olly's hand and going over to the crib. She looked down into the crib, and it was obvious that she looked at the baby inside very lovingly. She looked over at Olly and smiled at him, motioning him over without speaking a word. She bit her lip, wondering if he would accept what was going on. She waited nervously.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:54 am

Olly
For Lala and Wolves - Page 2 4430879492a5020500217l

Olly mumbled a quiet, " Sorry." Before looking down at the floor he had walked right into her house so many times he had lost track. But whatever. Olly looked around at the house when he was lead in. " Maya do you have other people living here or something?" He asked looking at her Olly was lost. there house was never this messy. He glanced over at the boxes and cocked an eyebrow. I'm lost. He thought to himself she then took his hand and lead him down the hall. She pulled him into an open room and dropped his hand. Olly saw the crib and he cocked his head. Olly slowing walked over and looked at the child in the crib. Yep lost as ever. He thought to himself, he didn't say anything he just looked at her confusion showing on his face.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:10 am

She sighed when he came over to her side and looked down the crib. "And..." She said in a soft voice, turning on her heel. There was another crib, pressed up against the wall by the door so they wouldn't have noticed coming in. After a few minutes, she pulled Olly out of the room. Maya wrapped her arms around her sides and looked up at him, chewing on the inside of her lower lip nervously. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, gathering her words. "They're beautiful, aren't they? Twins... Born October 5th." Maya sighed and stared at her feet, even though she definitely preferred eye contact while she spoke. Olly was the one to stare at the floor.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:23 am

Olly
For Lala and Wolves - Page 2 4430879492a5020491106l

Olly placed a hand on her chin and made her look at him. " Yes, yes they are...." Olly looked her face over, he was still so lost. " Are they your's?" He asked looking her face over again, If they were, who would of it be with. Olly dropped his hand to his eyes to the floor, he was shaking just slightly, he was so confused, so very confused. But they could be some one in her family, but why would she she showing him if they weren't hers. Olly shook his head slightly and took a step down the hall. Olly turned around and looked at her leaning on the wall.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:00 am

Maya sighed and closed the distance between the two, stopping when they were a few inches apart and slipping her hand once more in his. She led him out the hallway and back into the living room. Maya released her hold on his hand and motioned for him to join her on one of the two couches. She took her seat on the couch that didn't hold so many covers and pillows, simply scooting boxes aside until there was enough comfortable room for the two of them. Maya placed her hands on her lap, wringing them nervously for a moment before looking at Olly carefully. "T-They aren't mine. They're my cousin's... You remember Valentina?" She asked him softly, referring to her sixteen year old cousin. "Well, her boyfriend knocked her up and his parents kicked him out so now he lives with us on that couch," She nodded at the couch covered in sheets. It was where he slept. "and I share a room with Valentina while my grandmother sleeps with the twins." She said quickly, trying to summarize what had been going on for the past year. She bit the inside of her lower lip and chewed on it as she waited for  his final response. She would go into detail later. 
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Olly

Olly let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. That was a huge weight off his chest. " yeah i remember her." Olly looked around the room. ' That must really suck." He said giving a sigh. " Maya my place is always open if you want to stay over there, just to get away from every one. Ya' know that right?" Olly tapped his foot softly on the floor. " Or if you ever just need some one to talk to I'm always here." He said looking up at her with brown eyes. " Maya.... I" Olly trailed off she had just told him this. Olly had wated to tell her he had the biggest crush in the world on her, but he didn't know what she was say and or do. He didn't want to mess up their friendship. Olly dropped his eyes to the floor and shook his head. " Never mind.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:37 pm

[justify]Maya definitely noticed his sigh of relief when she clarified the baby wasn't hers. Maya wasn't sure whether or not she should be offended. She hadn't been dating a boy since the eighth grade and she definitely wasn't that kind of girl. Maya was religious enough, and she wouldn't be laying down in bed with anyone until there was a ring on her finger. She was a little surprised that there could be any suspicion that the twins were hers. Well, maybe it was the fact she had showed one of the joys of her life before explaining anything. Still, she needed to make sure he accepted them before she said anything. Sometimes she forgot how Olly was with certain things, though that could be the case for him as well. Still, she was only sixteen and still had reason to be a bit offended by that simple sigh. Even if she were to get pregnant, if her kids were these twins she would consider herself the luckiest girl - no, woman - in the world. Valentina had been lucky. Her seventeen year old boyfriend had decided to stay by her side before his parents even kicked him out. Maya had become close enough with Daniel and they were good friends. There was proof that she respected him when she didn't sit on his temporary bed or invade any of his privacy, even if it was all laid out in the living room.

Maya was a little surprised when he stated he did remember Valentina. She was a shy girl, but very sweet. Still, she was beautiful and looked rather similar to Maya, a hard face to forget. She smiled softly at his words, happy that he had accepted all of this and even offered for her to stay with him. She sometimes had tried to forget everything in the earlier months, but by the time the twins could kick, Maya learned to appreciate all this. it had brought the family closer and given them two beautiful children. Maya worked hard and grew better in her studies, tutoring Valentina and making sure the girl didn't fail her classes. Sure, they both had to grow up a bit more for the sake of everyone but Maya had picked up a lot more skills. She before hadn't been able to cook, but now she could make a meal for the seven people (not including the twins) living in the household. Maya had improved in her studies and learned to get along with everyone. She now had a patience and definitely wouldn't be sleeping with anyone for a while.

Maya raised both eyebrows. She nudged his knee. "What? Olly, please don't hold back on me now. I've told you pretty much everything now." She said, frowning slightly. She wrapped her fingers around his forearm and gave his arm a squeeze. She truthfully was nervous about what he needed to say. He had already shown he accepted this, though Maya could never be sure. How could he change his mind so quickly?! Her features portrayed a lot of concern and anxiety as she waited for Olly to answer her. "Olly... Just tell me." She said.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next