RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

4 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:20 pm

Can you please use third person?

Damon looked over at the girl and nodded. " Okay." He let go of King's collar. " Um I go to school with you." Damon said rubbing the back of his neck. " Although I can'[t remember your name." He gave a small chuckle and looked down at the dog next to him. " This is King, and I'm Damen."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:26 pm

alright, i';ll try

Kaylee: she tilted her head alittle "You do?" she began to remeber "Oh yeah, you're in my math class,right?" once he had finished speaking,she spoke as well "its alright that you forgot my name,it doesnt bug me. Im Kaylee, but you can call me Kay, or lee." she shrugged and smiled down at King. "Well, I like your name, Damon." she had really hoped that he wouldnt hate any math geeks like her..this sort of friendship may not work out well if he did.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:32 pm

Damon looked back over to ther girl, his eyes had been on the ground. " Ha, yeah I'm in your math class, I sit behind you." Damon dropped his eyes into the grass again. Then the girl spoke. " Huh? Oh thanks." He said with a light blush when she said something about his name. " Your's is cool too." He looked back over to her. " So what are you doing out here any ways? Wouldn't think of some one like you to just be laying out in the grass in the middel of the woods." He dropped his eyes to the grass again and they seemed to glaze over in thought.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Kaylee: "Oh, thats good then!" she smiled and then nodded "You're welcome.". She then spotted a small blush on his cheeks, which made her slightly blush as well. "Thanks" she replied in the comment he had said about her name ((Sorry,trying to answer everything XD)). "Im just out here, relaxing and such. Im much different than someone who loves the woods, just not laying down." She shrugged "Its nice here, it makes me focus and such. Just by the clear water, the smells, and the sound of the water clashing into the pool of water."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Damon looked at her. " Yeah it's quite nice here." He smiled then heard his name. He looked over to see his little brother by the water.

" Day can a swim?" The little boy asked looked to the water then back to his brother. Damon nodded and tossed his brother the back pack.

" Go behind those trees and change." The little boy nodded and walked over to the trees. Damon looked backover to the girl. " So?" He asked kicking a small rock infront of him.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Kaylee: She smiled, sitting on the rock that was a few inches away "come, sit" she then looked over at the little boy and smiled alittle "Little brother of yours?" she asked kindly.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Damon walked over and sat down on a rock next to her. He gave a small nod. " Yeah his names Iggy." He sighed and rested his head on his hand. " We were just out walking around when we found this place, it's nice." Damon looked over at her. " I didn't even know this was here. Do you come here often?" He asked looking over when he heard the splash of the water. King darted over and jumped into the water with the boy. Damon smiled as the boy giggled. Damon looked back at her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Kaylee: "He looks alittle like you" She looked between Damon and Iggy...Yup! Some resemblance. She nodded "I come here very often ever since I had found it. When im upset, stressed, cant sleep, have something on my mind. This place fixes it and just washes it away. You'know?" this was like a spa, but without all the stuff needed for one. She giggled slightly when a small flower fell onto his head and stuck there. She took it off his hair and took his hand, placing the small flower in his palm "this is good luck."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Damon nodded. " Yeah he kinda does." Damon shrugged. " He's my half brother." He looked over at the boy and the dog swimming and playing in the clear water. Damon looked back over at her when she pulled something off his head and placed it in his hand. " Okay then." He said wit a chuckle. He looked down at the small flower and smiled lightly. Damon had always been that guy that liked flowers and stuff like that. People gave him shit because of it too, but Damon could really care less. One fell onto of her head and he pulled it out of her hair handing it to her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:40 pm

Kaylee: "Oh, A half brother" that was hard to tell but yeah. She giggled when he had taken a flower from her hair and handed her "looks like we both have good luck" she gently stroked the petals "I say these are good luck because one time I was having the worst of days, once this landed on my head, I had been all of a sudden the good person in school, I was smart as anything, and I got like 200 dollars from my mother" she giggled "it might sound alittle stupid but still."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:58 pm

Damon smiled and shook his head. " Not stupid at all. You never know where luck come from." Damon looked up to see the blossoms falling from the large tree above them. The small pink flowers fell like rain as the wind blew, Damon smiled again smelling the slight aroma from the small flowers. Damon looked at her. " Your the one that got the highest score on the math test aren't you?" He asked. " I've never really been good at anything in school." He shrugged. " It kinda sucks."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:03 pm

Kaylee: nodded "True" she loved how the small petals fell in her face and in her lap. "I acually am, yes" she answered and then spoke when he finished "Why dont I help you in class then? I would be more than glad to do so. Maybe help with the homework that makes you just stare at it and go 'whaaa?' the whole time" she laughed alittle "You can always give me a buz about it."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:04 pm

I gtg bye.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Aw bye
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:19 am

Damon smiled and nodded. " Yeash that would be nice." He chuckled." I suck at math." He shook his head. " I always have." Damon sighed and looked down at the ground and then back at her. " I need your number." He said pulling out his phone.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:25 am

Kaylee: "Well now you just might be average since my grades are advanced pretty much." She pulled out her phone also and moved his thumbs so she can put the number in, and she did "now I need your number so I wont ignore you if you call. I tend to do that to people unless they are on my contacts lists." she handed him the phone.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Damon looked at his phone as she typed in the the number. Damon took the phone and typed in his number into the phone. " There we are." He smiled and handed her back the phone. Damon glanced over his sholder at the boy and the dog in the water. He looked down at his phone when it went off. Damon lifted the phone to his ear. " Hello?" Damon waited. " We are out hiking." He waited again. " OKay." .... " Okay." .... " Yeah mom okay."... " Love you too." .... " Bye."

Damon sighed and shoved the phone into his pocket. " My mom wants us home before eight." He looked down at his watch. " It's only five." He shrugged. " I'm fine for a while."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:17 pm

Kaylee: Once he had handed her back the phone, she put his name and saved the contact. Then she heard his phone ring and took a glance at him. Once he had finished, she spoke "Oh, alright. We have some time to hang out and stuff." Looking over at her brother and the dog, a smile fell apon her face and she put her phone away. "maybe we should hang somewere more..confortable?". She lifted her top side of the dress alittle, notcing it was starting to slide down (like in the pic). Once she had fixed it she looked back at him and took some petals from his hair. The loose ones. "Got some pink petals in your hair."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:55 am

Damon looked over at her and nodded. " Yeah for a while." Damon chucked when she pulled petalt from his hair. " Yeah I;m sure, you do to." Demon looked over when his brother called his name. The boy was getting out og the water and walking over.

" Damon I;m cold." He said his theeth chattering. Damon sighed and dug into the backpack they hand handing the boy a towel.

" Go lay in the sun, it will help you get warm." The boy nodded and walked off.

(( Sorry WB I've had a busy day.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:36 am

its ok, I just woke up so im like meeehhhh

Kay: She finished pulling the petals from his hair, his brother came over freezing. Damon handed him a towl and he ran off to lay in the sun. She looked at the water "Now I feel like going for a swim, if you wanna swim then thats good, Im not the only one" swimming did sound like a good idea too. But I wouldnt go in unless he came so he wouldnt feel very left out.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:47 pm

I didn't wake up until two,because my head whas killing me lol.

Damon sat still as she picked the pick petals from his hair. " Thank you." He said after she had picked the last of them out. Damon looked over at his brother who was laying in the grass with his eyes closed. He looked back at her when she said something about swimming. Damon gave a shrug. " Sure why not." He smiled and grabbed his swimming trunks out of his bag, Damon went over to the trees and changed before coming back over.

((=P))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:00 pm

lol

Kay: she smiled "Alright" as he went behnd the tree, she slid off her dress that revealed a bikini. She folded it and rested it on the rock and walked to the water,sitting on the edge, sticking her feet in the water and started to swing them around in the water. "this feels refreshing" I always loved the feeling of this water. It felt fresh. she thought to herself. Once he came over I smiled "you're going to love the water." it was so clear you saw the bottom, like a pool without the stuff to make it 'clean' when it can hurt or kill you.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:56 pm

After Damon changed he walked over to the water where she was sitting. He sat down next to her and looked at the water. Damon slid into the water and dove under looking at the fish and plants that were swimming and swaying in the water. Damon swam back over to her. " You gettin' in?" He asked looked at her, then glancing over at his brother who appeared to be sleeping, or just laying with his eyes closed, who knew. King was laying next to him panting lightly as the sun beat on his brown coat. Damon looked back at her then dove back under the water.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Kay: Watching Damon slid into the water and swim around for alittle, she smiled and watched him come back up and wiped the water from his eyes. Nodding she slid in. It was slightly cold to her, but she delt with it. "Its alittle cold" she said before going under and swimming around. Soon, coming up she took a deep breath and moved her hair from her face. She felt a fish swim by her foot and laughed as it tickled her foot. Swimming to the edge, she leaned on it.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:00 pm

Damon swam around for a while. Swimming up under the waterfall and back over to her. He leaned on the bank next to her and grabbed his phone fron the side. " Six, I should go at seven, it takes a while to get home." Damon glanced at his brother then dove into the water again.

=P
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next