RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britt and me

3 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Britt and me - Page 4 Empty Re: Britt and me

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:10 pm

Roselyn: "Like they always say,'ladies first'" I grinned and got into my position and got ready to hit them,I then hit the white ball and watch it split the others.I smiled as a striped one went in "looks like Im stripes" i went again since I got one in,I hit the white Cu ball and it gently brushed my green striped one. I backed off so he can try. "Looks like I missed"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Zak walked up to the pool table and looked for a good shot. He lined up the pool stick with the cue ball and the solid red one. He hit the cue ball which knocked into the red ball, getting it to go straight into the far right corner pocket. Zak then tried to hit the solid yellow ball into the middle pocket but he ended up hitting it so it knocked in the striped blue one. "Oops. Well it looks like its your turn rose."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Roselyn: I shook my head with a smile and then aimed for the closest striped ball and then I Hit the cue ball getting the striped one in. I then hit another but it slammed one of his in "we're even" I leaned on the wall which was not too far away and I watched to see what his god-like move would be.Im getting too obsessive.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Zak chuckled a bit and then took his turn. He knocked in a the yellow solid one with an excellent shot off the edge of a pocket and he got the green solid bal in with another shot. Lastly, zak tried to get in the blue solid ball but missed by only about an inch. He sighed and backed up. "It's your turn. I'll be right back I have to check on the chocolate chip cookies." he disappeared up the stairs to take out the cookies.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Roselyn: I took my shots and sat down on the chair waiting for him.All I thought about was him him him..nothing else.Which was good in my opinion! I fiddled with my thumbs and jsut keeping myself in deep thought.I just had like thoes good daydreams you want to happen.ANd Im thinking wayyy to ahead.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Zak took the cookies out of the oven and set them on the counter to cool. He then made a plate of the cookies that were already somewhat cool and he grabbed some sodas from the fridge. Zak headed back down the stairs into the basement. When he got back down he put the cookies and sodas on the side table by the pool table. "hungry or thristy?" he asked politely and then took a cookie. While he had it in his pith he took his turn at pool an then ate the chocolate chip cookie in one bite.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Roselyn: I see him walk down with a plate and sodas.And then him heading for the pool table shoving the cookie in his mouth.I laughed and got up getting a soda and opening it taking a sip "thank you.Your a very good hostess" (however u spell it XD) I complemented "you would make a good waitor at the restruant."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:01 pm

((hosts are guys hostesses are girls xD))

Zak chuckled. "um thanks? I think... Wait did you just call me a girl?!?!?!" he laughed and sat down, after taking a soda and another chocolate chip cookie. "These are sooooooo good!!!" he quickly scraffed down the other cookie and took a large gulp from his soda.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:03 pm

oh...they are? XD

Roselyn: i laughed more "sorry.Too much of custermers.Big habbit.And if you were A girl I would know.And right now..your not a girl.Just a total guy" I smiled warmly and took a bite of the cookie.It was funny how I called him a girl insted of host.I have a feeling he'll get back at me.I giggled thinking about it.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:09 pm

Zak looked at her with an eyebrow raised. "I'm pretty sure I will never ever ever ever ever ever EVER be a girl. I'm sooo going to get you back for that!" zak chuckled and took another sip of his soda. He took his turn after rose completed hers and knocked the black eight ball into the front right pocket. "NOOO!!!" he frowned. "I hate this game..." he pouted
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Roselyn: "its ok.Want to go to bed?? or you still want to battle?" I took another sip of my drink "It doesnt matter to be though.its your house,do what you please" I say kindly with a nice and warm smile.I cant believe he already got the 8 ball in the pocket already.I rubbedmy one eye feeling a bit sleeply from playing and crying.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Zak took a sip from him soda and then shrugged. "Sure we can go to bed now if you'd like. You must be really tired. Here I'll show you to your room. The visitor room is okay right?" he walked up the stairs and down the hallway with her. He walked down and opened the door that was the third on the right. "well here's your room for tonight. Is this okay?"

((sorry my phone died in the middle and I had to rewrite it and wait for it to turn on again))
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Roselyn: I looked arund it "its great,thanks" I say softly and hugg him gently "I'll cook breakfest tommorw okay?" I wouldnt mind cooking.I loved to cook,even for a family. "I wont mind"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Zak looked at her. "Are you sure? You certainly don't have to. We could go out to breakfast or I could cook if you'd like. Youre the guest you shouldn't have to be the one that cooks breakfast." zak yawned loudly. "well we can decide what we should do for breakfast tomarrow morning, for now goodnight." he kissed her cheek, he just couldn't help himself from doing it even thought they barely knew each other. He did really like her after all.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Roselyn: "Its fine! Really,I know the best breakfest foods" I giggle and then blush when he kissed my cheek.I hesitated to kiss his back and I did so though.And I smiled blushing "Ill see you in the morning then?" I asked kindly and lowly. "if you arent here in the morning I would wonder where u had gone" i grinned
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:11 pm

Zak looked at her, surprised. "of course I'll be here! I would never just disappear on you like that, that would be extremely rude and disrespectful." he blushed when she had kissed him though. "well goodnight Ross. I'll see you in the morning." after sayying goodnight, zak closed the door and headed to his room to go to bed. When he got to his room he closed the door as changed into his pajamas and was almost ready to go to bed when he heard pawing at his bedroom door. Zak opened the door to find dark looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. "Fine come on inside then." chuckling when dark jumped straight into zaks bed and made himself comfortable, zak too got into bed.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:12 pm

brb

Roselyn; i change into my pjs and go to sleep

skip>
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Yea skip

Isabella woke up around nine o clock and started to get ready for her day with blade. She got out her clothes for the day. She had decided on a pair of white skinny jeans with a black vampire smiley face t-shirt. She also decided to wear a white leather jacket and a gray beanie. Looking into the mirror, she decided to add some jewelry and fixed her black curly hair so everything looked prefect. Then, finally she went downstairs to fix herself some breakfast.

Zak woke up around nine o clock as well and he got up. As soon as he opened the door to see if rose was up he smelt breakfast. It was a mix of what smelled like waffles or pancakes with bacon and sausage. He smiled, knowing Roselyn had decided to make breakfast like she said she would. Zak walked into the kitchen to say hi to rose.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Roselyn: I was cooking happily in the kitchen.Dark was laying on the kitchen floor like a bum.I then heard footsteps and I turned aorund seeing Zak.I smiled "morning sleepy head!" I say and giggle "there's some toast on the counter on the plate over there" I nodded towards the plate on the otherside.This food smelt gooood

Blade: I woke up to a shower,nice set of clothes and breakfest.I was so excited for mine and Bella's date tonight,if you want to call it that then its fine! I picked up my phone and called her.Lucky I saved her number and called
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Isabella had just finished making her omelette for her breakfast and she was eating when blade called. "Hi blade, whats up?" she smiled and tooltip the last bite from her omelette. She would be ready to go as soon as she finished eating and brushing her teeth. she took a sip from her orange juice and put the plates from her breakfast in the sink and continued to talk to blade.

Zak smiled. "good morning rose." he bent down and pet dark. "Good morning dark." zak washed his hands in the sink and then took a plate. Loading it with food zak then set the plate down on the kitchen table. He grabbed a glass from the cupboard. After getting a glass he got orange juice from the refrigerator and poured himself a small glass. Zak then sat down to eat. Taking a vote he smiled. "yum! This is amazing rose!"
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:03 pm

shot posts for blade because I suck! XDDDDDD

Roselyn: "thank you.I have learned good ways as I work at my awesome job.Maybe I should make your mother food too.Like for work and such.I can be your personal chef.But a Female insted of male,so its like...Chefe'" I giggled and gathered what I would want to eat and ate with him.this was cute,just me and him..it was like a date

Blade: "nothing really just eating.And I wanted to make sure you were up and ready" I chuckled "We were leaving at 10:30 right?" I think i am right...so yeah
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Zak took another bite. "You sure did learn how to cook well! And I think my mom would love that for when she comes home in like two hours. She left at about three this morning so she will be back around eleven I clock." he smiled and took a sip of orange juice then he got up for seconds of the amazing breakfast rose had made. He poured himself another glass of orange juice.

Isabella rinsed the dishes in the sink and then put the dishes in the dish washer. She talked to blade with her phone between her neck and her shoulder. Bella walked back into her room and into her closet trying to decide which shoes she should wear. There were so many to choose from, there were vans, dcs, nikes, ballet flats, converse, flip flops and uggs that were all hanging in a rack in her closet. "yes we agreed on ten thrity yesterday remember?"
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Blade: "now I do" chuckled "Sorry,when I wake up everything slips from my mind and im like a zombie" I laughed and continued eating once I swallowed again I spoke "excited?"

Roselyn: "Alright.Ill make her a good meal.Oh and the sad part is that Im leaving today since I cant sleep over any longer." i frowned slightly "Becides I wouldnt want to stay longer because i dont want to be an inconvineance.I wouldnt want myself to put more on yourselves." I was raised this way pretty much.I couldnt help it.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Zak chuckled. "You really think you have to leave? You can stay as long as you like rose. Both my mom and I enjoy your company." he sighed. "But I suppose if you don't want to stay you don't have to." he finished eating and as he got up to put his dishes in the sink he ruffled roses hair.

Isabella giggled. "Maybe a little. I can't decide what shows to wear though." she frowned as she looked through all of them she couldn't decide there were just too many to pick from. Just then Danny appeared in Bella's door way. "Bella!" she laughed when he tackle hugged her. "Danny say hi to blade." she gave the phone to Danny and he said hi in the most adorable tone ever.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Blade: "hey buddy" I say with a chuckle,he was so cute and all.Which was..good? I laughed thinking about it

Roselyn: "I really do want to stay.But I just dont want to be trouble.." I say and play with his hair.It was soft yet messy.I smiled as I playewd with his hair.It was obvious we liked eachother,he kissed my cheek i kissed his,he ruffled my hair and I played with his.it was so obvious,yet its so hard to be apart from him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next