RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Britt Only.

2 posters

Go down

Me and Britt Only.  Empty Me and Britt Only.

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:26 am

Derek Hale
Male
Me and Britt Only.  2ih5yly

Clint Hale
Male
Me and Britt Only.  2dtyupu
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Me and Britt Only.  Empty Re: Me and Britt Only.

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:30 am

yayzeres XDD lemme get mah girlz
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:32 am

I put my Favorite Guys for you(:
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:33 am

Sylver
Me and Britt Only.  Girls-hairstyles-2012+(7)

Izzi
19 1/2
Me and Britt Only.  Tumblr_lesptwoWfS1qctom9o1_500

yay im loved XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:35 am

Who and Who. Cuz Clint and Derek have the same personality XD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:38 am

*loks at my girls and ur boys* oh gosh...sylver with derek, shes looks more... serious in a way XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:13 am

Sylver woke up to a nice and sunny day, she had done her normal routine, take a shower, brush hair and teeth, etc. She ended with eating and leaving to work. She was a trainer in a gym, and sadly she met men who only wanted her body and such but, some just wanted her to just train with her. But today, she wanted to work out herself. Walking in, she waved to the owner before going to the pool section of the huge gym and stripping out of her clothes to reveal a one piece suit, it was a rule for the girls. tieing her hair back she jumpped in and started doing laps, she would get faster and faster every week.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:22 am

Derek

He was at the gym lifting weights over his head with Clint, Clint would useally do the punching bag but he wanted to do something more challangeing. Derek had alittle bit more better of a body then clint did, but derek was always the more serious kind of guy and the more not outgoing. The only thing clint can do that Derek cant is rideing a motorcycle.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:31 am

Sylver soon got out after about 30 laps and she grabbed her towl, drying off. She looked over at the men where the weights had been, she looked away and wrapped the towl around her waist before going to the showerroom and showering. After that, she came back out, hair damp. She looked over at the 2 men again and walked over, and sitting on the weight bench, her feet on derek's. She didnt have her shoes on, she took them off because the carpets where always cleaned,everyday. She was in her socks. "Keep your feet pinned to the floor, as if they're nailed." she smiled alittle. "I'm Sylver, if you hadnt heard from all the men around here." every guy had talked about her being the best trainer, she kept getting booked with clients though. She looked emo, yes, but she wasnt. She was just a normal girl who loves the style
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:59 am

Derek

I felt someone step on my feet, i looked up and saw a girl, i stoped everything and leaned up "I know what im doing." he wasnt trying to be mean but he got a towl and held it in one hand. "I'm Derek and this is my Brother Clint. Clint looked up and sat up as he didnt smile he just waved alittle and got up and walked off. Derek looked over and saw him walk off.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:08 am

Sylver looked at him and raised her eyebrows. little.. serious? She looked at Clint and smiled warmly "hey" she watched him walk off and she looked at Derek, taking her feet off his "Oh? But your feet were lifting from the floor a bit. Cant have that happening, can we?" she looked at the time, her client still wasnt here. Oh ok, she thought that maybe he was taking a day off. Sylver looked back at Derek "I have seen you here once in a while, I wouldnt have thought I would acually get to speak to you myself."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:27 am

Derek

He gave a chuckle "Im not so fun to get to know...not very fun to be around either." He looked at her. his voice kind of soft but okay. "Im not so ergy to please." He got up and grabed his plain grey shirt and slide i on. He looked over to Clint seeing him useing the punching bag as i looked over at Sylver. "i've never seen you around here? ever, what made you wanna talk to me? is it because im only hot? every girl only comes to me because im hot." He said to her with a slight attitude and walking over to clint
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:35 am

Sylver spoke "Im a trainer here, im busy half the time" When he had added the 'hot' thing, she narrowed her eyes "Ok, 1: im not like that. I just dont have friends that like me for me. and 2: you're the only guy who seemed nice enough to be a friend with. more then half of my clients like me for my body. They dont want to be friends with me, they just want to sleep with me or something, its just annoying in my opinion." she crossed her arms "If I were a girl that would think your hot, I would be flirting full on and be all over you, which im not."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:06 am

if you want we can make sure this isnt a love rp..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down