RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britt and me

3 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Britt and me - Page 3 Empty Re: Britt and me

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 pm

i poofed and will have short posts caus i itred

Roselyn: I nod "ahuh,sure why not." I needed some company...I was too scaredd in my own home which sucked.I hugged him gently "thank you so much for letting me stay" i sniffled due to the crying and the slight cold air.I then rubbed by eyes since they were starting to itch like..baad.I was so happy now.All my sadness had washed away just because of Zak.He really knew how to make a girl happy.And Someone like me at that.

Last edited by Britt-21 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:06 pm

Igtg sowwy >_<
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:07 pm

aw ok
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:51 pm

Zak smiled and began to make his way back to his car with Roselyn. "It's no problem, really. I'm happy to let you stay at my house for the night. Now let's go back to your house so you can pack." he took her hand and they walked back to the car together. After opening the door for Roselyn, zak drove back to to her house with her. Quietly he pulled into the driveway and walked into the house again with her.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Roselyn: Once we had gotten inside,I went upstairs and packed a bag just for a night.After a few minutes I thought 'why cant we just be a couple already..the only thing we do is hold hands for now.Even though we met a few hours ago...I really love Zak,hes the best that has happened to me ever since i was what...10?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Zak sat on the couch downstairs quietly petting dark. He waited quietly while Roselyn packed her things for the night over at his house. Thinking to himself he wondered what they should do at his house, watch movie maybe? Or they could play dose ball or pool in the basement. They could even play Xbox if she wanted. He wondered what she would like to do the most and what would be the best activity for them if he got up the nerve to ask her out...
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:08 pm

Roselyn: I snapped out of my thinking and got up going downstairs "Alright,Im ready.Sorry for the wait." Oh no! I was sounding like if i was working....I mentally kicked myself in the @ss.I shouldnt talk like that when Im not at work..at home I can speak freely "Oops Im sorry..Im still talking like if I am working..."i rubbed the back of my head blushing slightly.Very embarrassed!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:14 pm

Zak chuckled. "Don't worry about it, it's fine. I'd do the exact same thing. So you ready to go? Are we going to take dark? I think my mom would like to met him too, she loves dogs." he took her bag for her and walked outside to put it in the backseat of the car.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:17 pm

Roselyn: "hell yeah hes coming!" I laughed and then let dark out of the house and watch him jump into the back seat of the car.I locked the door and went down the stairs and got into the car "I would love to meet your mom.I bet she is very kind"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Zak smiled. "yea she's the best. I can't wait for you to meet her, I think you guys are going to get along very well." he helped her into the passenger seat and sat down on the drivers side. First, zak pet darks dog and then started the car. He began his to his house, chatting with Roselyn on the way.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:27 pm

Roselyn: I loved talking with him.He was so interesting! Oh and did I point out that he looks even hotter without all the dirt on his face? Well he looks like a god.His perfect eyes,face..possibly body.Everything to me was perfect as anything.And thats what I liked,so Ill keep it that way.Me,I just think im a pesent pretty much
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Zak smiled, he couldn't believe the way she looked at him! It was Ike he as a god or something and he though that it was adorable! She was so cute when she talked and the way she acted when dark had tried to come up to the front seats was just so cute. He thought about it until he turned into the driveway and pulled into the garage next his moms car an his motorcycle. Shutting off the engine, he then closed the garage door and grabbed Roselyn's suitcase. Dark jumped out of the backseat and ran directly up to the door that lead inside. He helped rose out and let dark into the house.

"Mom!!! Do not be frightened by the ginormous dog that is about to come barreling into the house." zak chuckled and put the suitcase in the living room for now, he would move it to the guest room later. Taking roses hand he walked into the kitchen. As soon as they walked ino the kitchen it smelled like sugar and fresh baked cookies. Zaks mother was stirring a huge bowl of cookie dough. Her hair was tied in a messy bun with a few strands of dark brown hair falling into her face. She wore a pair of dark skinny jeans that were covered in flour and a white t-shirt that had somehow been the only thing in the entire kitchen to avoid being smeared with some ingredient of the batter. Zak smiled, and took a spoon from the batter tryin the dough. "Hi mom." he looked at Rose. "Rose this is my mom, mom this is my friend rose."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Roselyn: His place was nice! It was not ugly nor dirty.Perfect for me! I smiled warmly "Hello" I say softly squeezing Zaks hand slightly.I didnt mean to do that but I guess I was alittle nervous right now.I giggled when dark smashed into my legs then smelt Zaks moms pants.Which was cute you had to admit.I looked at Zak and shrugged with a small laugh
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:00 pm

"So you're the famous Roselyn? Zak hasn't stoppe talking about you since dinner. Would you like a cookie sweet heart? There's a fresh batch cooling right over there on the kitchen table." zaks mom pointed over to the table where there were some chocolate chip cookies cooling. She bent down and scratched the back of darks ear. "Your dog is adorable." she smiled. "zak get the box of treats from the top of the fridge and give one to this sweetie." zaks mother set the bowl of cookie dough in the counter and kneeled down to pet dark.

Zak blushed deep red. "Mom that's not something you should tell her!!!" he blushed even redder and went to get the box of treats. He opened the box and fed one to dark. This seemed to make him very happy. After washing his hands and then putting the box of treats back zak decided to grab a couple of cookies.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Roselyn: I loved his mom,she was very nice,and pretty. "Thank you." I said kindly and walked over and took a cookie for myself and took a bite.This was awesome! And so sweet,once I had swallowed I said "these cookies are awesome! Its like they are chocolate filled insted of sprinkled.So they are homemade?" i knew they were,I just wanted to hear her say it.She had a nice voice also.

Dark: wagged his tail happily
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Zaks mother smiled at rose. "yes they are, I use my dads old family recipe. I could show you sometime if you like." she took a cookie and took a small bite. She then finished putting more dough onto the cookie sheet and then put it in the oven to cook. Zaks mom set the timer and then moves the strands of hair from her face. "well I'm done with the cookies for now. So Roselyn are you staying the night dear?" she smiled at zak, she liked this girl.

Zak smiled at his mom and finished the cookies he had taken. "yea she's staying the night mom. We won't stay up too late I promise okay?" he took another cookie and smiled when she said it was okay. He looked at rose. "see? I told you it would be just fine with my mom."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Roselyn: I was gonna answer but he did it for me.So nice of him "Thank you so much for letting me stay.It'll acually probly help me get over my empty and silent house.Staying here will make it better." I shrugged and ate the rest of my cookie.I would love to tell her about my past but I would burst into tears aagain.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Zaks mom felt bad for rose because of the way she talked about her past. It must not have been pleasant, therefore she didn't pry to know more. "it's quite alright rose. You two kids have fun okay? And zak can you remember to take out those cookies when the timer goes off? I have an early shift at the hospital tomarrow so I'm going to go to sleep now." she headed out of the kitchen and to her room to sleep.

Zak agreed to take te cookies out of the oven when they were finished and said goodnight to her as she disappeared to her room. He looke at Roselyn. "So what do you want to do now? We could watch a movie, play xbox or play foseball or pool." they went ino the livig. "first I should put your bag in the guest room. I'll be right back." he picked up the suitcase and disappeared down the hall.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Roselyn: I had said goodnight before zak's mom had dissapeared and he had brung me to the living room.And then he took my bag-what a gentleman- and he dissapeared down the hall to the guest room.I guess Pool would be good.I used to be very good.I was like the queen of pool! which was funny and yet cute.If Zak had fell asleep before the cookies were done I wouldnt mind taking them out
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:00 pm

Zak put her bag on the guest bed and quietly walked back into te living room. "So have you decides what you would like to do right now? It doesn't really matter to me." he lead her downstairs to their finished basement because that's we're everything was anyway.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:05 pm

*where

We're is a combo of we are

Roselyn: "how does pool sound? I was really good at it a while ago.I was the pool queen" I smiled "Some people like 2 would beat me,but I beated like 100" I over exaggerated "Not that many but it seemed like it" Oh geez..I couldnt stop thinking about him and stuff...I was like...obsessed or something! That was jsut weird
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Sorry I'm on my phone and my autocorrect hates me....

"pool sounds good." zak led her down the stairs, which opened up into a giant hang out area including everything he had mentioned and a pinball table with a mini kitchen bar thing and a hockey fose table. "well here's the downstairs." zak walked I've to the pool table and took all the supplies for it so they could play.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:25 pm

I gtg sowwy bi!!!
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:28 pm

AW

Roselyn: I helped "2 outta 3?' I asked with a grinn then a giggle,getting my own stick and using the blue thing to rub on the top of the stick.to me,this was a type of date.Which I really liked indeed.Him and me,alone,in the bacement..perfect.,
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:05 pm

Zak chuckled. "Sure whatever you want, by I'm goin to beat you!" he tooka s tick from the rack and then chalke the end. He put all the balls in the triangular thingy (( you can tell I don't play pool xD )) and then got them ready to be split. "Do you want to go first or shall I?" he put his pool stick down for a minute and put on some music, not too loud but it was too quiet down in the basement for him.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next