RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britt and me

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Britt and me - Page 2 Empty Re: Britt and me

Post  Ali9910 Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:25 pm

Zak began driving to Roselyn's house. "Thanks, I guess it's just the way that my mom brought me up though." he smiled and turned down a street, making his way to Roselyn's house. "And that's ok I'm happy to drive you home, I did offer after all. Though I can't believe your boyfriend left you hanging like that."

Isabella smiled. "well whenever you want to hang out is fine with me, when are you free? I just finished cleaning up from dinner and I don't have work tomarrow so I guess whenever. Are you free later? We could do something then If you arn't busy." she twirled her hair. Bella was nervous but she didn't know why, it wasn't like she had never talked to a guy before. She had a bunch of guy friends but blade for some reason made her nervous... Maybe it was because he acted a little like her old boyfriend John...
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Blade: I nod "Sure why not.I'll just call out of work since I have 5 vacation days.So where would you like to hang out tommrow?" I ask,I knew she would maybe want to go somewhere like the movies,ice skating,dinner,lunch,breakfest.It will be all on me.I had enough money to buy 2 sports cars.I never really go shopping.Oh! And the mall sounds good for her too.

Roselyn: "Hes just a jerk.He doesnt understand a woman's heart.He only cares for himself..I knew there was something wrong about him" I went through my phone deleteing piks and stuff.Once I left this car(she didnt leave yet),I would walk into a silent house..and be scared and stuff like I always was...No one was there for me when I had the worse nightmares...I just hid under my sheets and that was it.And I didnt want to leave Zak's side..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:59 pm

Isabella smiled. "well we could hang out at the mall and have lunch or something. Or the movies, I know there's a really good movie coming out tonight we could see it tomarrow." she couldn't think straight, it was just the way he talked, blade was so polite she hasn't been expecting it. She smile though because it was deffinitly a good thing, so she continued to trial her hair.

Zak smiled and brought her home, pulling into the driveway. "yea the way you talk about him I could tell he was kind of a jerk. So I guess you're home." he sighed he really liked her he didn't want to leave her here without anyone else. Besides it probably wouldn't be good for her because she had just broken up with someone. "do you want to go do something? It's not that late yet."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Roselyn: "That would be a good idea.But if im going somewhere with you I have to take care of my dog first.I dont want him to starve now" I giggled and got out of the car "you can come in if you want to" I close the car door and unlock my front door.And walked in "Dark,I brought a friend,so dont eat him or anything" I laughed and went in the kitchen and put more food and water in his bowls

Blade: That was funny because I was thinking some of that! "Sounds good to me.Should I pick you up?" I will pick her up if she gives me her adress and stuff for tommrow.I would by her anything she wanted tommrrow too! I love doing that for girls like her,they had always deserved being spoiled.Not treated like...I dunno..nerds or something
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Zak chuckled and got out of his car. He decided he would go in and wait for Roselyn to feed her dog. Walking in slowly, zak looked around at everything it was a nice place. Suddenly, zak was tackled by a dog, who started icing his face. "This is dark I'm guessing?" zak laughed and let the dog slowly getting him off.

Isabella smiled she was glad he liked the idea. "that sounds good. I live on main street it's the third house on the right side okay? It's a big white house." she smiled. "so what time do you want me to be ready?" she couldn't help but wonder.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:21 pm

Roselyn: I look in the hall and laugh "Yup.I guess he found you.C'mon boy,come eat" I watched him run into the kitchen and start eating I then looked at Zak and helped him up "Sorry" I giggle "want anything to drink? water,soda?" I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge door and look inside.Grabbing water for myself.I left it open so I can get him his drink.

Blade: "10:30? Does that sound like a good time?" I hope it did.I mean,shes a girl and all so she would want to look nice,do her hair and make up..you know,the girl stuff. "I can move it to a higer time like 11 if you want me to." lets hope my times were good and not horrible with a hint of hate...which didnt work with me
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:32 pm

Zak smiled "sure, a water would be nice." he smiled and grabbed a water from the refrigerator. He took and opened the bottle, taking a huge gulp from it. He smiled at her. "So what do you wanna do now? It doesn't really matter to me." he started walking out to the car with her.

Isabella smiled, she thought ten thirty was prefect, it was just enought time to eat dinner and get ready to go to the mall. "That's a prefect time. So ten thirty to go hang out at the mall tomarrow right?" she was just makin sure incase she had misunderstood him. She started thinking about if her directions for her house were easy enough to follow...
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Roselyn: "maybe a walk in the park or just a movie.I dont mind" I slid in the car when I finished locking my front door. "something good,as long as it isnt boring like my ex." I was pretty much saying that zak could be WAYYY more funner than my stupid ex.I felt so many feelings rushing around my body,emotions everything.My heart was beating fast too.I guess I was just very excited

Blade: "yup.Oh and look out your window" I smiled as I was right there because now I would remeber her house and everything.When she would see me here,I wonder how shes gonna react.If she was happy or just surprised,I wouldnt care! I love her already and thats final.No one can change that.nto on my watch
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Zak smiled. "ok how about a nice walk in the park? It's a beautiful night it would be a Ahmed to waste it by sitting in stuffy movie theater." he started to drive to the closet park, it had some shops on the edge, a good place just to hang out with a friend or a girl friend. He sighed he really liked her and he couldn't believe it. He had only just met hr.

Isabella couldn't help but giggle a little as she talked to him. "Ok cool." she looked to the window. "what do you mean look outside?" she smile and walked to the window, she saw him outside in the car and laughed. "hi!" she waved down at him and then went downstairs nd out onto the frot yard. "hiya." she giggled as she walked over.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:57 pm

Blade: I hung up the phone and got out of my car and walked where she was "Hey" I smiled "Glad to see me huh? Im magic" Nah I wasnt but it was funny when I just appeared at the front of her house.I looked at the house "nice place." I say and look back at her.She was so beautiful.I couldnt resist looking at her!

Roselyn: before I got out I looked at him "You alright? your sighing when Im around." I grinned and placed a hand on his cheek "when im around,no one sighs.Insted,I make them laugh" This was one way to take things easy. "You are too cool and good to be sighing.Just pointing that out" I wink and got out of the car
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:05 pm

Isabella smiled. "yes magic. Maybe you're a wizard?! Are you a wizard?" she raised an eye at him and poked him in the side jokingly. He was just so cute! And the wy he was smiling almost made her legs turn completely to jelly. He looked at her like John had though... She quickly looked away for a moment not wanting to brim up the memory.

Zak blushed... "it's um nothing I'm fine." he chuckled nd followed her out to the prk quietly. Well that was awkward he couldn't help but think. But she had winked at him! That had to be a good sign! A million things started going through Gris head as they began to walk in the park, looking at the darkness I front of them and the stars above.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Blade: I shook my head "I wish though" when she had poked my side I laughed "hey! That tickles" I poked her stomach a few times hoping she would laugh since it was almost everyones tickle spot.Right? I mean,itsd not like you have a tickle spot somewhere where people dont want to tickle you at all.Which was funny

Roselyn: I walked with him "I can tell you a bit of myself,but then its your turn,alright?" when he had let me speak,I started to talk "Well,lets get the small stuff out.My mom died when I was born,I was raised by my dad.Then he was killed while he was in search of a robber with his crew and left me Dark.I was alone ever ssince I was 10.And I just grew up all by myself.No confort.Nothing.Just a silent house with me and dark in it.no one else.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Isabella giggled and sacked his hand she hated being tickled. "Stop it it tickles!!!! How do you like it?" she tickled his side and then ran away so he wouldn't tickle her again. "stay away I don't want to be tickled!" she started to climb up the tall Japanese maple tree that was growing in her front yard.

Zak started to talk, somewhat quietly when Roselyn had finished. "I loved with my parents until they split when I was thirteen. I was an only child do they made me choose who I was going to live with. I chose my mom, and my dad was kinda peeved about that. So, because of that I have only talked to him over the phone since I was thirteen. He is dating this new chick that my mom doesn't like. Though I don't blame her because the lady is at least ten years younger than my dad."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Roselyn: I looked at him "really? Thats sad.To have only yourself and choose the right person to be with.But thats good that you're with your mom.Maybe sometime I can meet her and we can be friends also" I smiled to shadow my sadness inside.He at lease had both parents when he grew up,and he still has his mom..I have no one.I was on the verge of tears.So I just looked away from him.letting my hair shadow my face.I was like a lonely puppy on the streets.No one to be there with you the whole time of your life..

Blade: I laughed and ran over to the tree and jumped off the trunk and onto a branch "Im gonna get you Bella" I knew her name by her caller ID but I just used bella for short. I chuckled and tried reaching for her.I was using what I got.which was my years of working out and have a normal mucle build.My arms flexed,well the one that was holding all my body weight
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Ak sighed. "Yea I guess but immsorry about what happened to you i couldn't imagine going through anything like that! You must have to be strong to be able to endure that. I probably would have gone nuts myself. Of course though you're welcome to come over any time, if you want to just hang out or you want to talk to me and and my mon or whatever."

Isabella scrambled higher up the tree. "no you're not!" she knew this tree like the back of her hand. She climbed up one of the right limbs getting farther out of his reach the higher she climbed. She stopped at the highest safe Lomb to climb on and sat down looking down at him as he climbed up the tree what looked clumsily and unsafel to her because she had climbed it so high.
((sorry I keep poofing))
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:37 pm

Roselyn: I nodded and didnt look at him or say anything.Tears falling down my face and fell off,shining in moonlight.The tracks from the tears on my face.I just couldnt help it anymore.I couldnt hold it in.It just ate me up inside all the time! No matter what..I can never hold it in.And I didnt want Zak to see me like this.When I cried I was just...like a small girl sometimes.

Blade: I climbed but stopped at a branch that could hold my weight "You got to come down I cant climb any higher Bella.I dont want to break the branches with my heavy weight" I didnt want to get her hurt and me. "I'll help you down"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:54 pm

Zak looked at her, he could see that she was crying. He stopped and took her hand, he didn't have to ask if she was okay, he knew she wasn't. He pulled her into a hug and let her cry on his shoulder. "Shhh... It's ok it'll be ok I promise." he rubbed her back and slowly began to try to get her to calendar down though he knew that she wasn't going to very soon.

Bella stuck her tongue out and him. "yea right I don't need your help!" she laughed and swung down onto another branch that was lower, hanging from the branch by her hands. She was just at a safe distance to fall. She jumped down from the tree and kneeled when she hit the ground. She stood up and looked at blade. She giggled and waved. "hi!" she began to wait as he climbed down.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Roselyn: I hugged him back,crying.I couldnt...I just couldnt do anything anymore.Being alone in that house,no one to laugh with,talk to,watch movies with..I just...I cant..I then cried into his chest clutching onto his jacket.I was so sorry that he had to see me break down like this..I guess..I opened up to him so much that it made me cry.

Blade: I grinned and slid out and landed on my feet.I walked over to her and pulled a leaf from her hair "well you had a small friend there" i chuckled "I guess the leaf loved you." it was a bit hard on not to studder my words since I love this girl and I get so happy around her.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Zak rubbed her back and calmed her down a little. "Do you want to spend the night at my house? You can bring your dog. It seems like you need a friend right now and I'm sure my mom won't mind. We can go get you packed and then we can go to my place and have a movie marathon with popcorn or something."

Isabella laughed. "Yea leaves do tend to. Hey, you hungry or honesty? Want to come inside?" she fixed her hair and took another leave from her midnight black curls. "it must look like a bird tried nesting in my hair!!!" she giggled and twirled her hair, again it was something she always did when she got nervous.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Roselyn: i talked and my voice cracked "t-thanks...but...I dont w-want to be a b-bother" I really didnt and I didnt want his mom to see me like this either..wanting to be happy again will probly not come in my life...I looked up at him "i-im sorry...." (writers block...)

Blade: Laughed "Im not really hungry,I ate already.Sorry" I rubbed the back of my head and tickled her (WRITERS BLOCK! D:)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:35 pm

((lol its ok))

Zak looked at her. "Really you won't be a bother and you'd probably have a better night I you were with someone. You shouldn't have to live by yourself. Besides, I'm sure my mom would want to meet you, you're so nice. But, if it makes you uncomfortable you certainly don't have to." he let go of her and wiped the tears from her face.

Isabella brushed off her jeans. "oh ok I was just making sure that I wasn't being a bad hostess. I thought you might be hungry because you just got out of work." she heard knocking and looked up at her house. Seeing it was her cousin, she figured it was probably time to put him to bed. "I should go. I have to put Daniel to bed, but I'll see you tomarrow okay?" she smiled
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:00 pm

Roselyn: I nod "o-ok" i smiled as he wiped my tears.I wanted to kiss him so bad...I couldnt though because we just met..I placed my hand on his holding it.my cold fingers touching his warm ones.I smiled a bit more.his touch was so special,I had felt a small shock between our hands which really felt good "y-you know..i.." c'mon! I cant say it! Why!

blade: "Alright." i smiled (I got nothin)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Zak smiled when she said okay, though he wasn't sure what she had said okay to... He was very aware of his hand in hers and when she put her hand ontop of his he almost bursts with excitement. He looked at her quietly when she started to say something and then when she stopped he smiled. "you don't have to say it, I know you like me and I like you too. A lot actually..." he blushed slightly which he rarely ever did.

((time skip for Bella and blade?))
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:29 pm

roselyn: i blushed "you....really like me?" this was so great! I was so happy and everything "I wish we ccould do more though...you know..but we just met and all"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Zak smiled, she looked so happy when he told her he likes her. He couldn't believe things had been going this good so far. "yea but lets take it slow it could just be nothing, we shouldn't take anything really seriously until we know if we really really like the other. It's important to know that first." he looked at her and smiled even more. "So do you want to sleep over my house tonight or are you fine on your own? It's totally your choice."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next