RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britt and me

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Britt and me Empty Britt and me

Post  Ali9910 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:07 pm

private rp is made :) lol
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Britt and me Empty Re: Britt and me

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:14 pm

xD ok lemme get my charries
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm

me too
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Name:Blade Valentine
Nickname:Make one
Bf/gf:No
Crush:Nope
Likes(interested in):Girls,fighting,plying eletric guitar
Personality:Funny,flirty,Cool,sometimes quiet
History:....
Looks:Britt and me Modern+teenage+guy+hairstyle

Name:Roselyn
Nickname:Rose,Rosie
Bf/gf:....
Crush: *points above*
Likes(interested in):Books,music,drawing,doing hair,picking out dresses,boys,some rock,and can only play one song on the eletric.
Personality:Nice,kind,quiet,shy,but getting out of the shy stage
History:not telling
Looks::
Britt and me 4181312_f520
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Name: Isabella "Bella or Bells" Maria Andrews
Siblings: none that she knows of but she hasn't seen her dad since she was seven so she can never be sure.
Race: half italian half irish
Height and weight: 5'4'', 110 pounds
Hair color/style: Bella's hair is a dark midnight black but she has a purple streak underneath. She normally keeps her hair down, either pin straight or very curly.
Eye color: She has bright green eyes, so bright its almost unnatural
Appearance: Isabella has a nice figure, but looks very breakable. The fact that she is so short and pale doesn't really help. She looks almost like a little toy doll. She is very pale other than the dotted freckles around her nose. Her eyes are nice and somewhat large. Bella has long eyelashes that compliment her green eyes. She has one scar on her chin, its almost shaped like a cresent moon and has a butterfly tatoo on her lower back.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VnCW3J-BvFU/Te0H-of8KJI/AAAAAAAAAHU/5-hXPGtiHvA/s1600/emo-girls09.jpg
Personality: Isabella is somewhat shy and tends to keep to herself, but once you get to know her shes a very entergetic and fun girl. She has ADHD so she tends to be a bit hyper. Bella has a hard time payying attention for long periods of time, unless she's drawing or writing music or anything of that nature. She can stay in one place for hours writing the next part to her book or she'll spend time doodling her characters. Overall, Isabella is a very well rounded girl.
Biography: Bella's mom died when she was born, so she's been living with her dad ever since. But her dad hates her and blames her for killing the love of his life. When he tried to hit her, bella packed and ran away, anywhere away from him. She went to live at her mother's sister's house. Even though her dad claims he's changed after mental therapy Isabella still refuses to return home to her father. Even if it means she has to move from town to town and state to state with her aunt and her little cousin Daniel because of her aunt's job. She always wished she had a third option...

Name: Zakiara "Zak" James Simons
Siblings: None
Race: British
Height and weight: 5'11'', 160 pounds
Hair color/style: Drak brown almost black hair, its long and the bangs just hit his eyes.
Eye color: blue green
Appearance: He's pretty tall with tan skin. He has a six pack from working out alot, he wants to join the navy seals when he is older. His dark hair almost covers his eyes
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/035/c/0/Logan_Lerman_Percy_Jackson_by_Stainedcrystal_love.jpg
Personality: Zak is very quiet and keeps to himself. He never talks at school or when he's with groups of his friends. Though, if he gets to know you, he is a sweet caring guy. He's very overprotective of his friends and family.
Biography: So ar, Zak has had a simple, boring life. He's an only child with a big extended family. His parents split when he was about 13 so he lives with his mom. His dad has just started to date a woman that his mom doesn't like. Though she might just not like her because she is ten years young than her and his father.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:32 pm

brb dinner
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:33 pm

XD k
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:46 pm

im back!
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:49 pm

yay!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:53 pm

want me to post first? or you?
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:02 pm

gtg
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:07 pm

meeeeeeee

roselyn: I was in a resteraunt running and waiting tables.This was harder than anything right now.it was crowded and everything.I went from the tables,to the kitchen to pick up the food,then went back to the tables and then to waiting tables.This was driving me insane too.Some drunk men tried to take me home and everything.That was the only thing I hated about this job really

Blade: I was working as always,in the supermarket.I had always noticed girls who always passed always had to talk to me.but none have been my type. pretty much stock,help around and check out.This place made allot of money,so the workers here got the good bucks.Whicch was a good thing to pay off my big house and all.I just hope I find a girl soon
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Zak was comiung home from work, he worked at a mechanics shop every summer. They worked on all types of cars but mostly europen sports cars. Zak had had a very long day, stocking shelves and ordering parts for someone that was customizing their new rolls royce phantom. He sighed, and headed to the restaurant where his mom had ordered their dinner. Slowly pulling in, Zak parked the car in the only remaining parking space and shut off the engine. Ecxiting the car, Zak walked into the restaurant to pick up his dinner.

Isabella was pulling into the grocery store with her little cousin daniel, only about four years old sitting in the booster seat in the back off her car. Turning off the engine, Bella quickly got out and de-tangled little daniel from his car seat. She took his hand and walked into the supermarket with him. Quietly pondering over the few items on her list she grabbed a basket and headed off into isle three. Isabella took a loaf of bread from one of the shelves and then tried to reach the top shelf for a jar of tomato sauce, unsucessfully. She looked around and saw a teenage boy, maybe a year or two older than her stocking a shelf with mac and cheese. Bella walked over and cleared her throat not wanting to scare him. "Um, excuse me can you get a jar of tomato sauce from the top shelf for me? I can't reach it..." She looked down at daniel and frowned because he was giggling at her failure.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Roselyn: I would pass by a few times and such.Since i was the only one busy it was best to go give this man or teenage boy..whichever they prefer,I asked for his name and got what he had ordered.I brang the bag back carefully and gently put it onto the counter.he was pretty good looking,if I could,I would do something better hmm...maybe I can just tell him his dinner is on the house? Sure! I pretended to make him pay,I slid my tips in the cash register "your dinner is on the house.It was pretty expencive" I smiled warmly.

Dimitri: I stopped stocking and looked at the girl.Boy she was beautiful! "Sure,which one are you looking for?" I wanted to know which one so I wouldnt have to go through so much of the sauses.I walked over the one section.I didnt mind if she made me go through every one.As long as she wasnt insane like the other girls I had met.That was just crazy.She was nice,she had manners too.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Zak smiled warmly, the girl that had given him his order and rung him up was pretty cute. "Thank you very much miss. I didn't catch your name though?" He put a ten into her tip jar, figuring it was the least he could do because she had been so kind to him. He looked into the bag of their food to make sure that the order was right. Everything was prefect, and it looked and smelled delicious.

Isabella smiled and led him back to the sauces she pointed to a small jar of sauce at the top shelf, though she couldn't help but blush, she hated being so short, always having to rely on taller people really annoyed her. She smiled when he got the jar of sauce for her. "Thank you so much, i really appreciate it." Bella smiled at him, he was really hot! though she lost her moment of thought when little daniel pulled on the end of her long sleeve shirt, he was pointing over to the candy which made her smile even more. "Yes danny i'll get you a small bar of candy after i finish thanking him okay?"
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:57 pm

roselyn: "Im roselyn,but I figured you already got a few nicknames for me already" I giggled "thanks for the tip" I closed the regster "alright well,I better go wait tables before I get too many angry people which I dont want." He was so cute though! i didnt want to leave,but I had to! bad custermers means no good tips.when my phone buzzed I looked at my phone and sighed,great,another dumba$$ boyfriend who dumps me for a slut.There goes my ride.I slid my phone into my pocket

Blade: "your very welcome.You acually the most nicest girl I had met,unlike others that had no manners.They had some nerve to even come to me and yell at me." I took out a paper and written my number on the paper.and I handed it to her "Just let me know about anything,like if you want to talk and get to know eachother better,its fine.to let me know of any help is needed." I smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Zak looked at her, she had frowned when she had started about getting back to work, and she had frowned even more after she had looked at her phone. "Hey are you ok? You don't sound like you like your job very much..." He smiled, getting a very good idea, atleast in his opnion. "You know if you want we could do something after you get off from work, go see a movie, hang out, or whatever you want." Smiling, he took a slip of paper that was on the counter and wrote down some numbers onto it, making sure they were clearly legable. "If you want to do something after work or you just need a ride home call me ok?" He wrote his name next to the phone number. Smiling slightly, Zak handed her the slip of paper.

Isabella blushed when danny started whistling, this guy had just given her his number! She had just asked for some help she didn't think she would get this lucky. Smiling, she took the slip of paper and ignoring Danny's comments she put it into her pocket. "Thank you, i will. By the way i'm sorry about my little cousin daniel he can be a little devilish sometimes." Taking the jar of tomato sauce from Blade, she put it in the basket. "And i'm suprised that girls are so rude to you, you're very nice." Bella smiled warmly at him, hoping he couldn't see the slightest traces of blushingness ((not sure if thats a word but oh well!))on her face.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Roselyn: I smiled at him and then spoke "I love my job,its just my ex boyfriend.he just dumped me for a stupid slut!" I sighed and took the umber sliding it into my pocket "Ill call you after work" I say and then I wave goodbye and go to work,servng and stuff.I would love to hang out with him soon! I hope time flys soon! because i want to spend some time with a new person.

Blade: "thanks" i smiled "people are just on something.I dunno.it really bothers me sometimes thats all...." I then lean on the cart that i was unpacking "we can hang out later if you want"

skippy??????
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Zak smiled, he was happy he was hanging out with a new person and happy that he might be able to help her get over her new ex. Most of all though he could not believe that anyone even a complete bubble head jerk would have the nerve to dump that amazing girl over the phone. Zak silently wondered how long they had went out, he knew that if an ever saw that guy he would punch him. This was not about liking her it was just the fact that he had been raised on high morals and excellent treatment of girls and zak silently thanked his mother for that. "I'll see you after you get off from work then. We can go just hang out or do whatever you like its totally your choice." zak smiled and taking his bag he walked back outside to the car driving home to eat dinner wih his mother.

Isabella smiled. "I know how that feels I work at the bakery down the street from here and some of the people that come in for things like special prefers of cupcakes or birthday cakes can be extremely rude not even caring or thinking about the fact that the people they are talking to have feelings and thoughts of their own. Anyway, I'd love to hang out later, it sounds fun." Bella smiled more glad she had not gone on a lecture completely about the educate of people though that really did bug her. "I should get going though I have to finish shopping and get home before my aunt gets worried about Danny." she excused herself politely and got some candy for Daniel and a side for her, concluding her shopping for today she went to get rung up by an employee, paired and left heading home to make Danny dinner.

((sure time skippy!!!!))
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:45 pm

roselyn: I changed in the locker room into my normal clothes I walked outside and started to walk home.I had forgotten all abut Zaks nnumber.I sighed and lowered my eyes "I cant believe he broke up with me over the phone,hes so stupid! I dont know what is up with guys' mind" My house was prety much in the city and it was pretty far by walking.I soon remebered Zaks number and then pulled it out and called him.i had really hoped he would pick up.by the time I got home it would be later than anything

Blade: i got ready to leave and I walked over to the small food corner and got me something to eat and I went out of the store and to my car.That girl loved someone like me,didnt she? that was good,she also made my day.Which put me in a good mood,which was also good.And I hoped she called me.since she had mine.I then got into my car and pulled out of the lot
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Zak had just finished dinner and his mom had gone out for second shift at the hospital when Roselyn finally called. He picked up his phone unsure of who it was when he answered. "Hello this is zak to whom and I speaking with?" smiling when she answered he immediately realized it was Roselyn, the cute waitress from the restaurant calling. When she told him about how she was stuck walking he grabbed his leather jacket and his keys to go get her.. "I'll be right there to pick you up, you shouldn't have to walk all the way home."

Isabella he made dinner for her aunt, Danny and herself and after doing the dishes she remembered about blade's phone number. Pulling it out of her pocket she looked at the digits of the number and called it from her cellphone. Her aunt didn't like her making personal calls on the landline, one of her many many rules. Bella tapped her foot quietly against the tile flooring wondering if blade would pick up or not. When it rang for a while she wondered if he was even off work yet.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Roselyn: "thank you so much" I said happily and I leaned on the wall waiting for him.I fiddled with my fingers.my hair blowing in the wind.I looked up at the sky where the stars shined brightly.I really hoped I could be with him,he is so nice and he seemed so perfect for me.I started to love him and all and I dont even know him yet,how funny is that? First love at sight.

Blade: I picked up my phone "Blade speaking" i said and i smiled hearing her 'hey just in time I just got out of work also!" i chuckled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:15 pm

Isabella smiled. "Awesome, do you want to go do something?" she thought for a minute she had no idea what to do with this boy, infant they could end up doing something so super weird that she ended up getting in trouble for. Bella didn't know the first thin about his guy but she decided she would follow her gut, it could lead to something. Blade could become a great friend or even a great boyfriend.

Zak drove to where Roselyn said she would be and he stopped in front of her and got out of the car. "someone need a lift?" he joked, she looked so beautiful in the moonlight, with the wind moving around her hair so it framed her face. Taking her hand zak lead Roselyn back to the car and opened the door for her like a true gentleman. He then go into the drivers seat. "Where to miss?" he chuckled.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:17 pm

I gtg
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Roselyn: I blushed alittle bit "your such a gentleman zak" i smiled "We will head to my place" I started to tell him were I live. "thank you for the lift you were acually the only one I could contact." I tell him,I only lived with myself and my dog.we had ourselves,and I would get scared sometimes becuse im afriad of what would happen at night.I would hide under my covers like a little girl..

Blade: "Sure,when? Today? tommrow? when.Just name it and i will pick you up when I can" i drove home.I loved talking to someone like her,she was polite and all.just a angel.I loved that about her.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next