RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

3 posters

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 26 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:59 pm

I love how they're forgetting the fact he's invisable

Sam
I chuckled, "May I ask why Peso is hugging me?" I didn't care and hugged him back. Heehee I pulled him closer. Haha
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 26 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:03 pm

I kno!

Logan - He continued to keep his finger there, but still hugged her. "Peso kicks hugs," he said in the Peso voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:04 pm

XD Omg Logan what the fudge

Sam
I chuckled, "Why is Peso in my house?"
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Y did I put kicks?!?!?!!? I ment likes. Stupid iPod. Chu wanna change ur post?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:14 pm

No I gessed it was likes so thats what I would have put either way
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Okay!

Logan - "Because Sam seemed lonely," he said and brushed her hair only the was a Logan could.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Sam
I chuckled and nuzzled my head up against his neck, "Sam was sleeping. How did Sam seem lonely?"
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Logan - He shrugged, and kept his mustache there. "You just ... Did"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Sam
"Logan could've stayed with me tonigt if he wanted. Sam would have felt safer." I said
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Logan - He sighed an appeared, he took his 'mustache' off and held her closer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Sam
I slid over into his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist. But I kept my head nuzzled against his neck.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Haha she isn't like freaking out

Logan - He rubbed her head, "It's okay Sam,"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Sam
"Why were you hiding from me?" I asked, looking up at him.

Heehee it's Sam xD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Logan - "I didn't want to scare you with someone else in the room,"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Sam
"You know I have a doorbell right." I chuckled a small bit and our eyes met. There was a small sparkle in mine.

Heehee another kiss approaches.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Sam
I curled my fingers into his hair and kissed him back. My eyes drooped close and my cheeks glowed red. After a moment or too I pulled back, my face just a mere inch from his, "Why do you always kiss me and not tell me why?" I asked quietly
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:07 pm

Logan - He kissed her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Sam
I was like putty in his hands. I kissed him back, pulling him closer. I was sure that there was no more space between us any longer
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Sam
I pulled away once more and leaned my head against his, "Can you please tell me?" I asked, looking into his eyes.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Logan - He shrugged he didn't know why. He just, liked her lips XD. "I guess it's just ... You Sam,"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Like her lips? XD What the fudge

Sam
I smiled softly and layed my head on his chest.

Sworrh so lame
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:26 pm

Yus ... No! He LOVES her lips!

Logan - He stroked her hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:29 pm

XD awh poor Sam. He doesn't really likeyou he only LOVES kissing you.

Sam
I looked out the window at the moon and then at my clock. Two a.m. Something told me I was going to regret staying up with Logan but it didn't matter. It's not like I was going anywhere special tomarrow. I held his hands in mine and played with his fingers.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next