RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

3 posters

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 27 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Logan - He stroked he hair. "Sam, whatcha thinkin bou?"

Lame :/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 27 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Sam
"You." I said softly. I crawled out of his lap and layed next to you, laying my head on hs lap. I looked up at him, "What are you thinking about?"
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Logan - "You," he said and nodded, "Your soft hair...Soft skin, your deep (color) eyes"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Sam
I smiled softly, "Im right here. You don't have to keep thinking bout it"
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Logan - He cuckled, "Yeah I know,"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Sam
I smiled, "You sure? I didn't know you were here." I poked his cheek and then his chest
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Logan - He chuckled, "That was my cheek again," he said and chuckled. He turned invisible again and then lifted her in the air, "Look, your flying"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Sam
I smiled and looked down. I WAS FLYING! "How do you do that?"

bbl
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Logan - He laughed, "It's a secret," he said and then brought her back into his lap and pulled her finger up to his lips. "Since you wouldn't be able to see my hand anyway," he said and chuckle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:40 pm

Sam
I chuckled and smiled softly. "Like magic or something? A magician never reveals his secrets." Since he had my finger at his lips, I traced them with the tip. I made sure to be gentle though
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:43 pm

Logan - He smiled as she started to trace his lips. "I guess so," he said and smiled. He totally forgot about being an angel or all of his past, just being here with Sam. She mesmerized him so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Sam
I smiled and found his neck. I laced my arms around his neck and leaned my head on his shoulder. I sighed softly and looked up at him. Being with Logan felt right. But I felt as if he wasn't telling me something. I threw that thought to the side and cherished the moment I had with him right now. "If I fall asleep will you be gone when I open my eyes?" I asked.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Logan - "Yo might not see me, and I might be asleep, but I'll be here. I promise," He nodded and then re-appeared holding her there, to let her stop guessing. He smiled and kissed her forehead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Sam
I smiled and kissed his cheek. I had my head on his shoulder, and my eyes snapped shut. I fell asleep in his arms. Awwhhh soo cute <3.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Awwh!

Logan - He brushed her har and said, "Its okay kitty, you can sleep"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:02 pm

XD They are so cuuutte <3 But I bet that Logan is gunna say he can't date her in the morning

Sam
My arms fell slack around his neck and I almost fell off of his lap. Don't worry Logan caught me ;) XD. I woke up in the morning next to him. I reached my hand out and brushed some hair from his eyes.

: O Should i have her dad walk in or somthing??
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Yeah.

Logan - He was asleep, yeah still sleeping he had to re-gain his power. Because he was invisible for so long, it's like calories and water for humans. Except, angels never have to eat, they do but they don have to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:10 pm

Sam's dad
Okay, he was actually acting like a good daddy today and he peeked into Sam's room to check on her when he saw Logan in bed with her. Oh no no no, that was not going to fly when he was sober and he was caring. He barged right in and pulled Logan out of the bed, "Out!" He yelled

Sam
"Dad! No let him stay.. I-I promise we didn't do anything." I groped for Logan's arm, but my dad jerked him out of my grip. I cut him a nasty glare.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Logan - He pretended like it hurt, and woke up. "Ow, wait. Are you Sam's dad? I swear we didn-" But Sam's dad wasn't listening, he was aout to throw him out of the window. "Okay, can I explain?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Logan sounds like he has been through this before xD

Sam's Dad
He glared at Logan, "I'll give you two minutes starting now." Now Sam's dad had a low tolorence level and he wasn't going to settle wth this guy spending the night with Sam.

Sam
I looked at Logan and hoped he didn't tell him what hadhappened in the cave last night.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:22 pm

Haha! He has! :-P

Logan - He took a deep breath in and lied, very convincingly. "Well, yesterday, ma and Sam kissed," he could feel Sam's dad's grip tightening. "And, last night she said there was a burglar, but it was a stray dog, I let it out and then I fell asleep on her bed because I was so tired I was running earlier and I had to hase the dog to get it out."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:25 pm

*Cough* They kissed mulitiple times *Cough cough*

Sams Dad
Now he wasn't the smartest. But he also wasn't the dumbest. But Logan was a darn good liar. He nodded and released his arm, "Fine, " he grumbled. He walked out.

Sam
I took a deep breath and sat down on the breath. "Ain't my dad a charm when he's in a caring mood?" I said sarcastically. I smiled, "You kept your promise"
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Logan - He nodded, "Yeah, told ya I'd fall asleep," he chuckled and then kissed her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Sam
I chuckled, "That you did." I kissed him back and pulled back. "Where does this leave us?(*Cough* Same line used in cresendo by noro *cough* sorry I kno I luv that book *.*)" I asked lookin up at him.

Got ta go. Reply to this post and Ill post in the morning
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:37 pm

•_• MEANIE!

Logan - He sighed, "Sam there's something I need to tell you,"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next