RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

3 posters

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 28 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:43 pm

Luna-"so what are you doing"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 28 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:04 am

Meanie? Come on Con I deserve a better insult then that xD

Sam
I looked up at him and patted the spot next to me for him to sit down. "Whatis it?" I asked.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:24 am

I was once lost, but now I am found.

Full Name: Riley Kilawsko
What are you?: Guardian Angel
Who do you Guard/Who Guards you?: None, Yet.
Crush: Nooo! I haven't the time!
GF/BF: Uhm, no.
Fiancee: No!
Husband/Wife: -_-
Kids: NO!
Looks:

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 28 Scene-girl-31

Wings: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 28 Wrbyvc - Professionally PhotoShopped by me!
Full Name: Paul Kilawsko
What are you?: Guardian Angel
Who do you Guard/Who Guards you?: None, but I do look out for my little sister Riley sometimes. If that counts.
Crush: Nope.
GF/BF: ^^
Fiancee: Ha. No.
Husband/Wife: Mucho nada.
Kids: HA. Ha. No...
Looks:

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 28 Justin_gaston_01_01

Wings - I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 28 Img-thing?

Last edited by ihugfireflies on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:28 am

Fireflies, Did Con quit or something?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:30 am

I-Rawr-u wrote:Fireflies, Did Con quit or something?

She left because she thought people were being mean to her. -_-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:32 am

ihugfireflies wrote:

:O Awh! I wuz never mean to her thou..
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:35 am

I-Rawr-u wrote:
ihugfireflies wrote:

:O Awh! I wuz never mean to her thou..

This was her good-bye letter:

"Yup, I am quitting, this place has taken over my whole life, I'm done with it. People that I have RP-Ed with are now turning against me, don't worry I'm keeping my account. Also, my parents start asking me the same question 'Who are you writing to?' and I have to find a f-ing answer then they yell at me. As you all wish you can spend your time on here, whil I, will start to re-connect with my friends and family. I've learned that this, is like writing with another author, if you all wish to do that, it is fine.

And here is where I say goodbye and make my way intothe real world.

Sincerely,
Loven
Con
Converse
Loven-My-Converse
Stupid cusser
Monkey
Annoying
You
Someone

P.S. I'll still check in a few times a week, so don worry.
Whatever you may call me I'm gone"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:41 am

..O.o Aw. But she sed she was still keeping her account, -.- Why does it call her a guest? O.o Who called her a stupid cusser?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:42 am

I-Rawr-u wrote:..O.o Aw. But she sed she was still keeping her account, -.- Why does it call her a guest? O.o Who called her a stupid cusser?

Nobody did! She started cussing her brains out in our RP, and we were like "Dude, what's with all this cussing?" and that turned into 'Stupid Cusser'. Whatever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:45 am

ihugfireflies wrote:
I-Rawr-u wrote:..O.o Aw. But she sed she was still keeping her account, -.- Why does it call her a guest? O.o Who called her a stupid cusser?

Nobody did! She started cussing her brains out in our RP, and we were like "Dude, what's with all this cussing?" and that turned into 'Stupid Cusser'. Whatever.

*Sigh* Maybe she was having a bad day. But I don't take it out on you people.
Brb breakfest. And I guess if she's not coming on anymore, you can rp with my girl Sam.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:46 am

I-Rawr-u wrote:
ihugfireflies wrote:

*Sigh* Maybe she was having a bad day. But I don't take it out on you people.
Brb breakfest. And I guess if she's not coming on anymore, you can rp with my girl Sam.

Coolio. I have Paul or Riley.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:52 am

Can chu start?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:02 am

I-Rawr-u wrote:Can chu start?

For suree

Paul sat on the edge of his blanocy, staring out at the little town. His little sister had flown off hours ago, and he was starting to worry. He shook his head. She's fine. She's not a little girl anymore. he thought to himself. He spread his black wings and and jumped off the balcony, drifting down. Once he hit the Earth, he folded his wongs back up.

He was wearing a black button-up shirt with all the buttons undone, and dark blue jeans the were hanging, his red boxers showing. He had on Black skate-boarding shoes.

Ha. In case you couldn't tell, Imma literate RP'er.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:07 am

Sam

I had finally gotton contacts. No more nerdy glasses for me. My contacts had made my eyes turn from a soft emerald green to a light, ligh blue. I had on black, ripped skinny jeans and a loose purple shirt. My shoes were checkered converse. The were purty xD. Well anywho, I was walking down the road. Just looking around.

Im semi-literate. I ges xD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:15 am

Riley sat in a tree, her face expressionless. She watched the girl walk underneath her, and sighed. All she wanted was someone to guard. But nooo, it had to be a guy. Bleh.

She was wearing a baby-blue tank top with dark denim shorts. Her white wings were out, and the ends of the feathers were tinged in a pearly pink. Her blonde hair was wavy, and kind of messy from flying. She was barefoot, revealing her painted-silver toes (:

Paul looked up and saw his sister. He went to walk over to her, but ran into Sam and kind of knocked her down. "Oh, jeez. I'm really sorry." He said, holding out a hand to help her up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:30 am

Sam

Why is it always when I'm walking, I fall down? Weather it's from falling down the stairs or someone bumping into me, I always fall down. I looked up at Paul and pulled myself up. Great. No my butt had dirt all over. I wiped it off, "It's okay. Don't worry."
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Sorry that I have not been on in a while. I'm going to read what happened while I was gone or someone can give me a summary(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:23 pm

ok
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:01 pm

● ●Paul● ●

I sighed and wrapped one wing and arm around Riley, rocking her gentley.

● ●Riley● ●

Tears poured down my face. My human had died, and I now had nothing. I was supposed to be re-assigned, but an overall feeling of failure collapsed over me. My wings hung limply and heavily on my back. I leaned into Paul and sobbed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28