RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

3 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 14 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Sam
It didn't really matter to me or not if he held my hand. Just wanted to see if he would. "Moon. It's beautiful. It shows comfort of how it lights the night in a luminous way."

Kay post her pic in the next post :D

Oh Logan you know you want to hold her hand. XD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 14 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:00 pm

[img]I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 14 2ylqz37[/img]

Minus the nose rings and add glasses and theres Sam.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:03 pm

Logan - He nodded, "But, the sun brings light and happiness to people, it's a big ball of light that chases the Desmond away," and he wasn't kidding, deamons never came out in the daytime. They naver have and never will.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:04 pm

CONNER!!!! (I just wanted to stalk you and scream that xD)
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

http://Zarsroleplayworld.webs.com and stopthedeaths.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:07 pm

:O A demon should come out or something :D XD

Sam
I nodded, "But the sun hurts my eyes and makes it hard for me to see. The night lets me relax. It's utter quiet. Time to think. Time I don't get during the day when other people are screaming and stuff." I sat up, taking my head away from his shoulder.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:14 pm

ZARREH U STALKA!

Logan - He nodded, "Well, you have your opinion and I've got mine," He said standing up. He pulled his shirt off then dove into the water, coming back up a few seconds later. He looks up at Sam and said, "Wanna come in?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:16 pm

XD Yes! I is a stalker! (A VERRRRRRYYYYYYY Bored Stalker) So....you wanna go on Surm or Gomez or somethin' (CAUSE I'M SO BORED!!!!!)
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

http://Zarsroleplayworld.webs.com and stopthedeaths.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Sam
"But I'm wearing jeans and a shirt. Not a bathing suit. You guys have it easy you can just whip of your shirt and go swimming." I chuckled softly. But I let my feet dangle into the water. Although, I could go in the water. But I'd have to go in my bra and underpants. Now that would be embarressing >.<
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Logan - He shrugged, "It's just water, an the salt'll was out, you can take your jacket off," he suggested and then did a backwards flip coming up his hair all dark. He looked back at her and smiled. "Wanna see me do another cool trick?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:21 pm

4 hunters-walk around talking about a huge bird they shout down

Luna-contius walking and gets to her house where she changes in to some blue-jeans and a black tank top with a light black jaket and walks out of the house

Alex-walks around
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:28 pm

Sam
I shrugged off my jacket and walked into the water until it was waist deep. Truth be told I couldn't swim that good soI wouldn't go that far out. Showing a soft smile I said, "Sure."

An the salt'll? I got confuzzzed at thatpart
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Logan - He chuckled and dipped undue than swam to her. He appeared in front of her and tapped her nose, his make-up had come off. "Wanna get that cat face off Cat Face?" he chuckled then swam around her a bit.

It means 'And the salt will'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Sam
I chuckled and dipped under water. When I came up the face was gone except for for one mark on my cheek. "Cat face is no longer Cat face." I chuckled. Obvioulsy, I hadn't relized that I still had some on.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:36 pm

Luna-walks to the beach
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Logan - "No. Cat Face is kinda Cat Face," he said and then gently took her cheek and wiped the rest off with his wet thumb. "That's... Better," he smile and said, "We should swim now..."

Don't make her object! It'll b their first kiss! Just have her be like "Now.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Sam
My cheeks burned at his touch. "Now.." I said. I had no idea what I was saying! I couldn't swim. Why was I agreeing to this? Nevertheless, I smiled anyways.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Logan - "Now ..." he said with confidence and then out of relflex he stepped closer and whispered inches from her face, "Now...?" he asked and didn't wait for her to answer. He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her. He had no clue why, it was as if God made him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Luna-watchs people on the beach
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Sam
I kissed him back, draping my arms around his waist. Normally, I would have drapped them around his neck, but he was to tall for me. Later, I knew I would regret this. But that was later. This. This right here was now.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:00 pm

Sam
I pulled back and searched his face for an answer. Then, thinking about what I just did I quickly said, "I should go" I ran out of the water. I left my jacket. I didn't need it. It's not that I didn't want to kiss him...It was the fact that I knew he didn't like me like I liked him.

I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Imma have a fallen angel or demon posses her or something >:D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Logan - He reached a hand out to her, but didn't get her. "Wait," he said softly under his breath. Then he punched his hand. He turned invisible, with where she wa at he wouldn't be able to see him anyway, so there was no possible way for her to see him disaappear. Je fallowed her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:09 pm

Sam
I kept walking. My eyes wide with embarressment. He probably thought I was stupid for liking him or something. As I was walking down the sidewalk, a boy my age approached me. I tried to pass him, but he blocked eveymove I made. "Let me get by.." I mumbled

Fallen Angel
For him to get his human body he had to kill her. Should he do it in stye? Or just get it over with? Just get it over with. He pushed her against the wall, hard. He gave her a gentle kiss. The kiss was drugged or something which made her unconsious. He pulled a knife out of his pocket and ut it to her nek about to kill her.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:19 pm

Logan - He became noticeable and then pulle the knife out of the dues hand and kicked him in the ... Kicked him in te area. He then punch him a ton of times and put the knife to his neck and snarled, "Leave her alone!" he barked out and then made a tiny cut in his throat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next