RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

+2
xXFallenXx
Fire-Wolf
6 posters

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 20 Empty Re: ~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Dyna- She stopped forward and inspected the pup closer. "Nice to meet you. Gray met you before?" Her head tilted and she wagged her tail slightly. It was a pup, something she hasn't seen before. It was interesting to see one so close and happy to see her.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 20 Empty Re: ~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:40 pm

Hope-"your welcome" i look around

Luna-"yah it did, i just hope it stays warm" i look around at all the new wolves "wow there are alot more"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Sam- "Yea-" he sees Leaf and Taz "They must've just come. They weren't here yesterday" he says, cocking his head to the side alittle. Then he hears the part about staying warm and nods "Me too"

June- she smiles "Yeah. You were sleeping when I met him" she says, looking at the pup closer
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:49 pm

Luna-"ok" i smile at him then i look the to sky leting my black fur heat up in the sun
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:19 pm

Sam- he smiles at her and lays down, putting his head in between his paws and closing his eyes.

Angel- she comes to check on Luna. Sam, smelling her before she got there, sat up and looked around for her. "Hi Luna. Is your leg doing okay?Well, atleast decent I geuss, and Hi sam" she says, mentally laughing. They are so in love

Sam- "Hey"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:28 pm

Luna-"Hi Angel and my leg is doing fine" i look at her "I hear that you are ower newest trainee Healer, congrats"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:43 pm

Sam- "I didn't know that! Congrats sis" he says, smiling at her

Angel- "Thanks" she smiles and walks over to Luna, looking at her leg, well her paw anyway. "We need to change the bandages, but other than that, you look like you're healing good. Come by the Healing Den sometime soon so we can get some new bandages on you." she says with a little smile and nod, then she leaves

Sam- chuckles slightly "Yep. That's Angel for you. Acting like a mother." he sighs, thinking of how he lost his other sister, Talia
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:52 am

Luna-"ok i will" i watch he walk away then i hear Sam's commint "I think it is a quilty that all healers have i now hope sure does" i look at him and see his face mixed with sadnnes and reget "Sam, whats wrong?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:49 pm

Sam- he shakes his head and looks at her, then at the ground "Well, we had a wild fire once in Ivy's pack. My mother and father died that way, and so did my sister, Talia. Me and Angel were the only ones out of my family that survived." he says sadly "Talia was alot like Angel"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Luna-i look at him "I'm so sorry" i look at the ground "my mother used to tell me everything happens for a reason, but i dont think anyone can see the reason in that"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Sam- "It's not your fault. And, well, I geuss..there isn't really a reason that anyone can see but..I dunno. My mother used to tell me the same thing." he looked up at the sky, the sun shining down on them. "If there is an afterlife, I'd think they'd be rewarded. Maybe happier then here. Maybe that's why." he says, looking back at the ground and then to Luna, remembering how she lost her family. In the pack fight (right??)
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:09 pm

yes, all but her Aunt's EX-mate is still alive he is the Lone wolf that hates Luna and Hope

Luna-i nod lessoning to him "I like to belive we will all see ower friends and family in the afterlife" i look at him (this sucks i know)
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Nice. Lol it's fine, I have no idea what to post either :3

NEW fake post:

Sam- icks Luna's ear and snarls, but not a mad snarl...Like a human growling when they say fiesty "Be me mate, matey" he says xD

REAL postie:

Sam- nods and sighs. "It'd be nice" he agrees, looking at her.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:45 pm

is the fake post Sam's enter thoughts?

Luna-I sigh "yah it would" i smiled thinking about maybe seeing my family again but i didnt want it to be too soon

Real^^^^^^^^^ Fake vvvvvvvvvvvv

Luna-"Why?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:44 pm

Lol no xD

Sam's inner thoughts:

Wow. She likes- loves- me back !!! Wha- Just wow. It doesn't mean anything will happen though. You're not fit to be alpha male. (firmly xD)

Sam- nods, thinking the same thing.
Sorry, it sucks
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:50 pm

ok had to ask Laughing

Luna-i look around "even though we have to many new wolves its so quite" (its ok mine does too)
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:16 pm

Lol

Sam- "Because we're perrfect for each other, my love"

^^^^^ fakey

Sam- nods "Yeah. I geuss they're all tired from traveling" he says, laying his head on his paws.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:21 pm

Luna-"Yah, probly" i lay down puting my head on my good paw
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:41 am

Ummmmmmmmmm I have no idea what to post
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:02 am

me neather
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:25 pm

Leaf- she walks around getting familiar with the camp.

Taz- lays in his den, bored and unwanting to go outside

Sam- he starts to drift off outside xD sorry, i have absaloutly NO idea what to do.

Angel- is training with Hope
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Luna-I watch over the camp

Alex-i lay in my den bord to death

Hope-i teach Angel some healing thing

Halo-i walk thorgh the forest when i get to the river i stop to get a drink then i jump over it to have a look around tolty missing the scent markers
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:00 pm

Lol umm..

Angel- she sniffs "Hope? Do you smell that too?" she shakes her head, thinking, ANOTHER new wolf??

Sam- he sniffs at the wind and cocks his head "Do you smell that Luna?"

Leaf- sees Halo and tilts her head, she hadn't seen her around "Hello... I haven't seen you around" she says in a questioning voice
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Halo's a boy

Luna-"yah i do looks like we may have another new wolf"

Hope-"i do, if they keep comeing like this we well need more food sooner then i thought"

Halo-i stop, looking at Leaf "I wouldnt think so ii just got here"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:25 pm

I knew that... I totally knew that.

Sam- "The hunter's must be all over. I can't really think of any other reason for this many wolves to be coming right now" he says, looking at Luna, then the direction the scent was coming from.

Angel- nods "You might have to let a group go soon" she says, then looks at Hope "You'd better go." she says

Leaf- "Oh, well that would explain why" she said, looking at the male.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next