RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

+2
xXFallenXx
Fire-Wolf
6 posters

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 21 Empty Re: ~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:46 pm

sure you did Rolling Eyes Laughing

Luna-"possbly" i look towerd the scent

Hope-"more then likely" i look at her "Yah your right i better" I walk to just outside camp to where Halo and Leaf are

Halo-"yah it would" i look at her then i smell another wolf comeing "oh yay" i sit down and Hope comes towerd them

Hope-"Hello I'm Hope"

Halo-"Halo" i look Hope over "you know you dont look the alpha type" i say smirking

Hope-"I'm not the alpha i'm just fulling in since she got shot" this wolf was already geting under my skin

Halo-"Oh so this back has an Alpha Female and if you are fulling in then that must mean she is free" i stand up and walk into the camp looking around

Hope-i growl as he walks by "not really" then i look at Leaf "how well are you at hunting?"

someone is going to stir the kool-aid
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 21 Empty Re: ~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:59 pm

Leaf- looks after the brute in disgust "Rude much" she comments to his back, then turns back to Hope "I don't mean to brag, but others say I was the best in my other pack" she says, looking up to Hope.

Angel- it was pretty much silent so she heard the conversation and growled softly. she muttered a curse at this 'Halo' wolf.

Sam- he laid his head down as Hope's scent was reconizable where the other scent was. Apparently, a male had just joined the pack, as the scent got closer.

Oh dear Halo, this may not end well for you, my darling. xD
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Hope-"Great, i'd set you up with Alex to test but he's hurt, but any ways i need you to take a few wolves and go hunting"

Halo-as i look around i see a small female black wolf sitting down looking around, so i trouted closer, as i got closer i noticed the white crestion moon on her forehead and her sea blue eyes, i dip my head to her igorning Sam "Hello, you must be the alpha and if i may say you are very beautful"

Luna-i nod blushing a tiny bit "Yes, i am the alpha"

no no its not
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:33 pm

OHHHHH NO HE DI-INT!!!!!!

Sam- kinda sits there awkwardly. He didn't want to like barge in the convo and introduce himself, but this wolf was obviously looking for trouble. Wether Luna was blind to it or not. He decided to clear his throat, and does. xD Ohhhh geeze

Leaf- nods "Alright. Just tell me when" she says

ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:15 am

Halo-I was smileing at Luna when i Sam cleared his throat i look at him "oh... hello. Who are you?" i say in a very good fake friendly voice

Hope-"when ever you feel it will be the safest from the hunters"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:32 am

Leaf- nods "Thank you" she says then thinks "I think I'l wait abit considering all these new wolves. It could mean the hunters are out alot."

Sam- "Sam" he nods, seeing right through his voice but pretending he didn't. "Nice to meet you..?" he says, questioning at the end, anting this brute's name. It was obvious this might end up in a fight. For him and this male, of course. Luna would most likely be left out. Other than the fact they would be fighting for her
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:48 am

Gotta go. Be on tomorrow :3 this will be interesting
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:10 am

Hope-"ok, your probly right"

Halo-"Nice to meet you too" i looked at him

ok and i mite
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:15 am

Leaf- "Who would you like me to take? I don't know who i a good hunter or who is not"

Sam- nods. "So you just joined? Where'd you come from?" he asks, laying tall xD well, like, with good posture

Lol, I might be posting occasionally and i don't know what to have sam say now xD
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:33 am

Hope-"to be honest i dont eather with all the new wolves"

Halo-"yes i just joined, and i come from a pack named RedWillow which has been killed my hunters" i say looking down "but i'm hopeing it would be differnt here but from the look of the pretty fea's paw its not"

ok
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:38 am

Sam- growls lightly under his breath. You could just barely hear it if you were next to him. "I'm sorry"

Leaf- laughs "We'l just have to see then"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:43 am

Halo-"its not your fult and if it was you mite not be around much longer" i sit down

Hope-"guss we will"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:46 am

Leaf- smiles

Sam- he was growling at Halo calling Luna a pretty fae, but he wasn't going to tell him that. Let him believe he felt sorry for him. He laughed, real (xD not) laughter
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:02 am

Halo-just from this conversion i was giveing the feeling that i mite have some compation for the Alpha male rank and i seemed to be very far behind, so i'm just going to have to turn this up a few noches. so I smile at Luna "I was never aclly accepted into the pack so if i may ask, may i join your pack in hopes of mybe building a life here and keeping it safe"

Luna-"You may join" i look at them both. Halo was useing flatery to get something, what i'm not sure, so i just play along. Sam was acting wierd anytime Halo was trying flatering me, but if the sition was revused i would like hearing that stuff said to him uless i was the one saying them
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:14 am

What does that mean? For luna's thoughts? I didn't get that xD

Sam- inside he growls, but not outside "My best wishes" he says modestly. Well, it seemed like it anyway. This male was not in it for Luna, it seemed. He did not know her. Sam figured he wanted the position only. He looked at Halo, sizing him up and trying to figure him out.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:22 am

forget her thoughts i was just typeing what was in my sleeping brain

Luna-"What rank where you in your old pack?"

Halo-i thought for a min "Beta but i was a pretty good fighter and a desion hunter"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:25 am

Sam- Yep. He was obviously trying to get a higher rank by bragging. Luna probably thinks he's just a sweet, flattering, charming, harmless male. I hate brute's like that "Quite a talented wolf" he says, still sounding kind, but he could tell Luna wasn't quite buying it.

Lol ok
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:33 am

Luna-"oh really, if he doesnt mind my lead Warrior here well test your fighting skills" i look at Sam "Sam?"

Halo-"ok" i stand up sizeing him up, i knew i was going to win

overconfident, Airgont, a totle flurt, and about to get his butt handed to him. Suspect
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:46 am

lol you just described Halo!

Sam- stood up aand saw the confidence in his eye. He smirked and said "Bring it on" Halo lunged at him, but he dodged and turned, pinning him.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:51 am

yah he well mellow out later

Halo-i get my feet under him and kick him off i quickly get up and jump on him landing on his back knocking the wind out of Sam then i bite down on his muzzle
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:00 am

lol cool..or maybe not XD

Sam- he kicks him off before he gets to his muzzle and jumps on his back, putting hi jaw around his neck and then getting off. "You would've been killed right there, but you're pretty good" he says approvingly
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:17 am

maybe

Halo-i stand up " i said i was, but thanks" i look at Luna "Any more test"

Luna-"Well there is your hunting but we cant right now so you will be a fighter ontill we can"

Halo-"And will your warrior do that test too" i say in a slitly laughing voice

Luna-"Possbly or the pack's lead hunter will depins how he is was you test"

Halo-hearing this and not know that the pack's lead hunter was her brother, being tired, and just being beat in a spareing match. i just i kind of snaped the next words "Oh another love inrest? Lead Hunter and Lead Warrior whats next Lead Fi............" one min i was standing talking the next i was flat on my back with Luna's teeth inchs from my throat

Luna-"Learn your Place. I will not stand for disrespect of any wolf."
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:26 am

Sam- growled lowly at his comment. He wanted to say something but wasn't sure if he should...

Lol...finally, drama
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:38 am

Halo-"y....ye...Yes mam" to tell the truthi was not expeiting that from this small hurt fea, and it kinda sceired me. after she backes away i sit up looking at her then to Sam "you have something to say too? i can not belive the way you treat new wolves around here. but i guess when wolves figgers out how the Alpha acts they well leave.So i sappose a challenge to you Luna of the alpha rank" this time i was ready for Luna to come at me. before long she had me pined but i got my feet from under her and kicked hard and stood up. i look at Luna who had been kicked into Sam and it was oveus her leg was hurting alot "Do you Sumit?"

Luna-"Sam are you ok" I had just been kicked into him. i stood up takeing most if my wait off of my leg and looked at Halo "In your dreams" I growled and this time it was Halo who moved frist. he ran at me and i dauged him but before i counld do any thing else he graped my back leg in his mouth and bit down and pulled knocking me off balince. he fliped me over and bared his teeth on my throat

Halo-"Sumit Now Or Be Killed! Ether Way I'm The New Alpha" i bit down alittle drawing blood

Luna-i was trying to think of something but i couldn't "Fine! You Win! but just know this my loylty is to this pack not you" he then let me up and i stood up growling to myself. i couldn't belive this
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Sam- "I'm fine" he snaps. He didn't mean to snap at her but he was strugging to contain his anger, plus he was in abit of a daze. As soon as the daze was gone, he saw Halo on Luna and snarled loudly and jumped on Halo, knocking the breath out of him and growled, pinning him. "You will not" he says, clawing his stomache to hold him down longer and then Halo kicks him off but he's ready for it so he lands on his feet and goes at him, knocking him down from his side. "lay a paw on her" he says, biting down hard on his front legs and one of his back so that he can't walk and if he trys to it would hurt REALLY bad. Then, mainly out of anger, he bites his muzzle.Not as hard as possible but pretty hard. He gets off and growl before turning to Luna. His side hurt and his back leg had gotten clawed buthe would be fine. "Are you alright!?" he asks, looking at her worriedly, then at her leg, then back to her face.

Angel- had looked over when she heard shouting. Actually, she had watched. She growled lowly but it was obvious Sam had this. She ran to Hope and said "Big mistake letting Halo join. Grab some herbs for cuts and pain and let's go." She said before running back to the healer den and grabbing some herbs, then running to Luna and Sam. Sam was panting and asking Luna if she was alright. She looked to Halo and said "Do we REALLY have to heal him after what he just did!?" she said, growling at the hurt brute. She examined Luna while Hope examined Sam.

Leaf- she tilts her head when Angel comes running. She wants to tag along but doesn't so she watches them leave.

Taz- wonders what all the racket is, but stays in his den

Ooooh I have a feeling Halo will end up dead.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next