RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

+2
xXFallenXx
Fire-Wolf
6 posters

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 29 Empty Re: ~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Ash-"its fine" i yawn

Maya-i walk over to Ash "Ashley its bedtime"

Ash-"Awwww.....ok, maybe we can play tomarrow June"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 29 Empty Re: ~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:11 pm

June- "Aww okay, night Ash" she says
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Ash-"Night, June" i follow my mom to ower den

Hope-i watch June and Ash play ontill Maya took Ash to bed
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:20 pm

June- I yawn and look at Hope
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Hope-"you want to go to bed sweetheart?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:25 pm

June- nods and walks back to their den with Hope, then curls up in her fur and goes to sleep
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:36 pm

Hope-i smile laying my head down and falling to sleep
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:43 pm

skip?
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:46 pm

yah sure
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:47 pm

June- woke up and freaked out because Hope wasn't next to her
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:54 pm

Hope-i walk around the camp
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:56 pm

June - "MOM" she yells
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Hope-i run back to my den "what is it June?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:18 pm

June- "You were gone"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:40 pm

Hope-"Sorry sweety"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:43 pm

June- "Where were you?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:56 pm

Hope-"Walking around the camp"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:58 pm

June- narrows her eyes "Mhhm"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Hope-"Ok wants wrong?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:25 pm

June- "What were you really doing?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Hope-"Walking around camp i told you that"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:34 am

June- "I know what you told me. What were you REALLY doing?" she repeated

Sam- he woke up and walked outside, yawning and sitting down
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:38 am

Hope-"Juat Walking Around, Thats It"

Ash-I wake up hearing June Yell. so i sneak out of the den to find out what was going on. i walk over to Sam "Why is there yelling?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:44 am

June- sighs "Don't tell me then" she says

Sam- he looks over at Ash and smiles "hey Pretty Girl. And its alright, Hope was walking around and June woke up and she wasn't there so she kinda freaked" he said, stiflilng alittle laugh
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:47 am

Hope-"I did tell you sweety"

Ash-"oh okay" i wag my tail "What are you going to do today?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next