RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

+2
xXFallenXx
Fire-Wolf
6 posters

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 19 Empty Re: ~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:17 pm

gross

Luna-i lay my head down and let my mind wonder

i think i'm going to head to bed soon
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 19 Empty Re: ~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:19 pm

Gray- "Nice to meet you June. I'm sorry that Dyna Inst awake to say hello, but she's tired from all of our walking we've done." He laid his head down again and watched her. "I heard Hope talk about you."

Tala- She grew restless and jumped to her feet. She walked out and towards the edge of the forest. She sat down and looked deep, searching for anything. She saw a deer and got to her feet. She could hear Gray's voice in the back of her head telling her to stay here. Stay away from the forest. She sat back down and whimpered.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Sam- fell asleep and dreamed of Luna xD Sorry, I know. It sucks

June- "Its okay. Cool, mommy talks about me!" she said "Well, bye then Mr. Gray! Nice to meet you" and she went back to Hoe and her's den xD Grammar messup

Gotta go x( be on tomorrow
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:24 pm

oh noes i forgot about Alex

Alex-i walked into camp and look around seeing a wolf i didnt know but i left her alone, she seemed to want it that way

Luna-she falls asleep (mine does too so dont worry)
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:25 pm

Lol okay, see ya tomorrow guys
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Gray- He watched her as she left and closed his eyes when she was far enough away. He felt Dyna move closer and snuggle into his fur. He licked her gent and fell asleep.

Tala- She walked away from the forest and laid down at the edge of her den. Her eyes looked out and she felt her stomach rumble. _Maybe some more food would be good? But I don't want to eat from their stock. I'd feel like a thief._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:49 am

Sam- wakes up to Luna shivering violently. Worried, he shakes her "Luna..Luna are you alright?" he asks worriedly
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:01 am

Luna-"yah i'm just cold" i look at him and then outside it was snowing agian and it was comeing down fast "well winter ever end?"

i'm thinking this is the last snow fall. it is time it was spring so we will have the season change some time to day santa => flower
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:44 pm

Sam- he moves so that their bodies are touching and close enough to give off body heat xD "Hopefully" he says, looking out at the snow

Okay :D
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Luna-she smiles at him "thanks"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Linzwithout007 wrote:Tala- She walked away from the forest and laid down at the edge of her den. Her eyes looked out and she felt her stomach rumble. _Maybe some more food would be good? But I don't want to eat from their stock. I'd feel like a thief._

Hope-I see Tala and walk over to her then i see looks towrd the food den "you can go eat you know"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Tala- She looked at Hope and nodded. "Thanks. I'll eat soon." She looked way and rested her head between her paws. _Gray's gonna wanna stay here, and I wouldn't mind. Except it just doesn't feel like home yet. To him, anywhere with a den and food for his Dyna is a home._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Hope-"ok" I walk away

that sucks^^^^^^
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Sam- "my pleasure" and he means it

Sorry for the sucky post...I don't know where to take this
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:45 pm

Tala- She stood and shook out her fur before walking to the food den. She started eating, but she still paid attention to her surroundings. A bit of a habit to be cautious.

Gray- He woke and noticed Dyna was still sleeping. He got up and walked towards Tala in the food den. "I see you finally came around. Good, I don't want you to starve just because your to worried about what will happen. Take chances more often."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:04 pm

June- she headed out of the den and to the one next door- Gray and Dyna's. Gray wasn't there, but the pup was just starting to wake. June didn't go in, bt rather sat outside the den, watching her and not wanting to get to close for two reasons. 1- This was an unknown pup. She could be mean or dangerous and 2- she didn't want to scare her
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Name: Halo
Mate: None
Crush: I dont know any one
Pups:nope
Siblings:died
Personality: Meet me
History dont ask
Rank Wanted: Fighter
Parents: long gone
Adoted Pups: nope
Looks: ~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 19 Brown_wolf-1280x800
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:24 pm

Leaf and Taz- are wandering together when they both smell it. More wolves!! They look at each other and walk to camp, though they don't know it's camp...they can see the food den and other wolves (Hope and Tala)
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Poptart?

Hope-i see two new wolves walking to camp so i walk over to them "Hello"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Dyna- She noticed the pup looking at her and back up slightly. "H..hi." She kept her eyes on her but wished Gray was here to hide behind.

Tala- She growled softly at Gray and turned around. "I do take chances. More than you do, understandably. You have a pup to look after." She trotted past him and towards her den. _ I'll just stay to myself, since Gray obviously isn't going to be nice. Then again, I haven been exactly nice to him since he picked Dyna up._ She turned and looked at him. "Thanks, for being strong when I wasn't. For being a great brother, and an excellent leader when we didn't have one."

Gray- He sat down and tilted his head at her. "No thanks is needed. I was just doing what was asked of me." He turned and started eating.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Lol I know, weird right? xD SOrry it took long to reply

Leaf- she steps in front of Taz "Hi. I'm Leaf and this is Taz. Excuse him, he's not very good with wolves" she says and Taz growls quietly, causing her to glare at him

June- "I won't hurt you" she said, laying down and putting her ears down, signaling she was no threat. "But anyways, hi. I'm June. I live next den (xD). You're Dyan right? I met your dad, Gray last night. He's nice" she says, wagging her tail abit "You're the only other pup here besides me right now." she states, looking at the pup excititedly

Hugo and Rainy- were sleeping under a rock hangover. They had chosen to sleep there even though Hope had offered them a den. She was nice and had told them different wolvees would be their families now
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Hope-"I see, well i'm Hope are you here to join the pack?" i looked at them both, I wasnt so sure if i wanted Taz to join but he may make a good fighter

the weather
it sunny and warming up the snow is stareing to melt spring is here
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:04 pm

Niiice, post Luna?

Leaf- "may we?" she asks hopefully.

Taz- stands there silently, not wanting to ruin their chance of getting into a pack

bbl
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:12 pm

I can

Hope-"yes you may" i smile at them "dens are over there and food is over there" i point to both with my tail

Luna-I yawn and looks around feeling the sun comeing thew the mouth of her den I get up careful not to disterb Sam and i walk outside to sit down and look around

ok
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Leaf- "Thank you!" she nudges Taz with her foot and he mutters a thanks, then they both go to eat

Sam- lays there. Sleeping xD Then he wakes up and kinda freaks out when Luna isn't by his side, but then sees she's just outside the den and goes and joins her "Wow. It warmed up fast"

Occasional Post Mode: On
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next