RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost_In_LaLa_Land ♦ RiseAbove ♦ -Kate

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lost_In_LaLa_Land ♦ RiseAbove ♦ -Kate - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost_In_LaLa_Land ♦ RiseAbove ♦ -Kate

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:16 pm

Marcus grimaced. "I've never been anywhere. My family isn't exactly the touring type, everyone I'm related to lives right where I used to live. I saw my relatives almost everyday." He muttered, shaking his head. He stuck his hands in his jacket's pockets, continuing to walk towards the back of the group
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Lost_In_LaLa_Land ♦ RiseAbove ♦ -Kate - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost_In_LaLa_Land ♦ RiseAbove ♦ -Kate

Post  RiseAbove Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:40 pm

"Do you like them?" Anna asked. Bit of a strange question to ask an almost stranger. Taken from a certain point of view, it could almost sound intrusive. Hopefully, he didn't see it that way. She was that type of person who gets overly concerned about perception.

Perception. If done correctly, it could be a wonderful manipulation element. All those girls who flaunt at school made themselves be perceived as easy. The opposite also applies with the prudish girls.

Eh, stop thinking too much. She shouldn't think when she didn't have to. Save that mind power for later. The week was long enough, and "survival" was all that she heard. The number of buildings began to increase and the space between them decrease, signaling that downtown was getting closer. "It that it?" Anna asked. From the outside, it neither looked like luxury or trash. That was a good thing.

Well, to her it was. "I'll check in for us," she said. The government guys gave her a credit card, but it wasn't her name on it. Heck, it wasn't even her number. It was "Rachel Peters".
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:36 pm

Reserved for my post when I get it up. xP Gonna' add a little mystery/suspense to it; spice things up a little. Twisted Evil

Emma strolled casually behind the other two, letting the fonder memories of her lifetime play thru her mind as she gazed around the city, most of lights along the street turned on as the sky darkened and clouds moved in, ominous signs of the thunder storm approaching. Tucking her arms under her chest, she blew out a long breath and dropped her eyes to the sidewalk, watching her feet as she walked slowly, noticing all the little cracks and marks on the cement. Shivering slightly, she shook away her melancholy feeling and moved to catch up with the other two teens, but stopped when she spotted something out of the corner of her eye. Turning, she paused to get a better look, narrowing her violet gaze when she caught a glimpse. Across the street sitting at one of the cafe tables was a face that made Emma's blood run cold- and they were looking right at her, too. "No…" she breathed, her eyes filling with anger and fear as she took a step forward on impulse, a car honking its horn loudly as it passed stopping her. Taking in a sharp breath, she jumped back and fell down as she tripped on the curb, landing on her hand and yelping. Blinking a few times, she scrambled to her feet and looked across the street again, searching for the face she had seen earlier. "Gone? What the fu-" she didn't finish her sentence as someone bumped into her shoulder, pulling her away from her confused state and back into reality. Swallowing, she blinked rapidly for a moment, swiveling her gaze around her before hesitantly turning to catch up. Pausing, she looked over her shoulder once more, a last fleeting glance to she if she was just seeing things. Frowning, Emma shook her head and jogged to catch up behind the other two, walking inside just after they did. "Just like I remember," she remarked, trying to break the uncomfortable feeling she felt inside her stomach, twisting it painfully. Forcing a smile at them, she then averted her gaze as tried to make sense of what had just happened to her.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Yay for suspense!! I'll get you a post later. Sorry I haven't had time to write too much lately.

But I'm on spring break!
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:28 am

Boulder wasn't no New York City where people were dodging traffic all the time. Anna whipped around when the horn blared, seeing Enigma jump out of the way.

---

"Three basic rooms, please. Preferably right beside each other." What? She had unlimited money to use. All three of them didn't need to be crammed into one room, but she wasn't stupid enough to rent three luxury rooms. They only planned to stay a night.

The lady at the counter looked up at here with a questionable look before swiping her card. As Anna completed the transaction, she couldn't help but notice the man sitting on the bench close by. But nothing should've be strange. He just looked like any normal man who needed a motel for the night. There was nothing peculiar about his size, clothing, or posture...and he wasn't even paying attention to her.

It must be homesickness, Anna concluded. Because being so far away from anyone she knew can invoke that kind of feeling, right? Besides, she did sign the correct name. The lady handed her three room keys, and they were those card type keys. "Thank you, ma'am," Anna said in a rather dull tone before walking off to find the others. If she heard correctly, they were still waiting outside. Why outside? She didn't understand their motive.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3