RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost_In_LaLa_Land ♦ RiseAbove ♦ -Kate

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lost_In_LaLa_Land ♦ RiseAbove ♦ -Kate Empty Lost_In_LaLa_Land ♦ RiseAbove ♦ -Kate

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:11 pm

"Many people dream to live away from society. No laws to hold you back, nobody to criticize the little unimportant things you do, no one to say you have to do this or that...

Like the government. Especially when they don't get what they want.

And we work for them. Of course, who else would hire high school graduates besides some fast food restaurant? They recruited a bunch of high school students during their senior year of high school. No one knew who they recruited nor did they even know of the recruiting. Only those approached knew of it and were told to keep quiet. But why did the government want to hire gifted kids, whether academically or physically, who just got out of school for some top secret activity?"

Who knows. All she knew was the fact that she'd be paired with another graduate from around her area, who possessed certain skills that made up for her weakness, to go hunt out a gang serial killers that she've never even heard of. Kind of like her other half.

Last edited by RiseAbove on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:18 am; edited 4 times in total
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Lost_In_LaLa_Land ♦ RiseAbove ♦ -Kate Empty Re: Lost_In_LaLa_Land ♦ RiseAbove ♦ -Kate

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Not going to bother with long skellies...

Name: Anna Trabusky
Personality: Easy going temperament, but is a perfectionist.
Appearance: Loosly curled brown hair, extends past high back, blue eyes, pale complexion https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/s5e0yc.jpg
Other: Played multiple sports throughout high school, lived with both parents and a younger sibling, graduated in top ten of her class with academic honors

RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Lost_In_LaLa_Land ♦ RiseAbove ♦ -Kate Empty Re: Lost_In_LaLa_Land ♦ RiseAbove ♦ -Kate

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Can I use him? Lost_In_LaLa_Land ♦ RiseAbove ♦ -Kate Tumblr_luf2bwlu9q1qe4nyno1_500_large
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Yeah, that's fine. Sorry I left. I ate lunch
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:12 pm

RiseAbove wrote:Yeah, that's fine. Sorry I left. I ate lunch

What should his name be? I'm thinking Marcus. Not sure.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Marcus works. After you post his name and age, we can roleplay.

Do you want to start or should I?
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:32 pm

RiseAbove wrote:Marcus works. After you post his name and age, we can roleplay.

Do you want to start or should I?

He's 19, Marcus Jones. xD Fail. Yous tart?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:35 pm

stalk stalk stalk
BOOKIES weoiushbd
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:45 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:stalk stalk stalk
BOOKIES weoiushbd

Whut? o.0
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:stalk stalk stalk
BOOKIES weoiushbd

Whut? o.0

Our roleplay naowww. I will lurv you fo-ever if you do;D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:54 pm

*stalk stalk*

Hi Noey :3

Is so lazy D: I'll start in half an hour ;p
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:00 pm

RiseAbove wrote:*stalk stalk*

Hi Noey :3

Is so lazy D: I'll start in half an hour ;p

Nice. xD That's cool with me, I'm watching Smosh. :L
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Anna sat on the bench out in the hallway, twiddling her thumbs. She dressed as a normal teenager does: t-shirt, jeans and whatever else. They told her that they'd give her something to change in and go over every little details about her pack. What pack? How could she know? It was frustrating, being blindly pulled from one place to another with a new set of instructions. How great would it be to just get an overview of what's going on? Heck, she didn't even know what she was going to have to do yet! (Yes, track someone down, but in what manner? Details, please, sir...)

A tall, well built figure dressed in a business suit approached her with a compact looking backpack, a fancy Batman belt, and what looked to be a black spandex suit. Kinda like full body UnderArmour. "Hello, sir," Anna greeted, standing up.

He explained that she had to put on the spandex underneath her regular outfit. There was another set in her bag. The suit was to make sure no piece skin or hair would drop anywhere, giving someone after her a lead. It also measured body heat, to make sure she was still living. Wait, whut? Still living? Anna shivered at the thought of getting sent by the government to her death without any say whatsoever. Before she had the chance to ask anything, the man departed. He didn't explain the contents of the belt or the bag. Maybe she'll figure those things out later.

No one told her who she'd be working with either. It would be great to know the person, considering that they're on a potentially suicide mission. She didn't want to die with some stranger.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:05 pm

How should I reply to that? o-o Sorry, I'm like... jlfh;aneonajlfnaklunufoahljwhfnwleajfnbljaweha Gimme an idea.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:06 pm

He gets his crap, just as confused as she is, then they intro the two to each other and explain their mission. :P Whaddabout that?
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:38 pm

So, lemme' read the story and then I'll… do… something. xP
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:49 pm

Marcus remained seated on the dark blue, plastic bench. He felt very awkward, looking down at his sneakers. He was wearing a plain leather jacket and dark jeans, a red hoodie beneath his jacket. His plain brown eyes were hidden by a shade of sunglasses, his plain dark hair covered by the hoodie. He looked slightly suspicious, but also like a teenage boy who didn't want to be seen here. He stood up as soon as the almost familiar looking letting his hoodie fall down, taking his sunglasses off to reveal a black eye. "Hello, sir." He smiled nervously, shaking hands with the man. As soon as the man explained, Marcus bolted to the next place he was supposed to be going to. "Room ___, room ___." He mumbled, looking for the right number. His mind was racing, thoughts pouring in and out as he found the room. He could already see that two people were in there, and for a moment he was confused. It was the same man that had told him everything he needed to know, but now he heard a girl's voice. Marcus ran a hand through his hair, and sighed, opening the door. He nodded in acknowledgment at the girl, then realizing that there was also another female around his age in the room. Marcus bit down on the inside of his cheek as the man introduced everyone to himself and everyone else. He looked down, feeling awkward. At least, he was taller than both girls.

Crappy. I'ms orry
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:56 pm

It's alright. Should I just post Emma (I love her too much to NOT use her xP)?
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:00 pm

-Kate wrote:It's alright. Should I just post Emma (I love her too much to NOT use her xP)?

Ahkay. xD
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Alrighty… :)

Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Emma sat on a hard plastic chair, her legs crossed and her arms over her chest tightly with her head leaning back against the wall, her eyes shut as she spaced out to the music playing through her earbuds. Tapping her foot to the beat, her lips faintly parted as she silently sung along to the lyrics, completely oblivious to the world. Dressed like your normal teenage reject, she had on dirty white high-top converse that went up to her knees, faded gray jeans and a shoulder-showing band tee-shirt underneath a black O'Neill jacket.
While she sat there, Emma went over the scene of when the government agents had pulled her out of school, all the snide comments from her classmates and her flipping them all off. At that thought, a smirk spread over her lips and she chuckled softly, rolling her head on the wall. She had no idea why she had been brought here; the agents had been extremely professional and hadn't told her a thing. Of course, that hadn't stopped her from eavesdropping or snooping around. Something about finding someone and how she was 'special' in some sense. Reputation wise, at her old school, Emma had been the rebel of the campus and was well known for starting fights and finishing them. That didn't mean she was stupid; in fact, she was extremely intelligent- just with a short temper that sparked into a bon fire.
Then there were her reflexes which were off the charts. That could be why she was brought here. Were they going to experiment on her like she was some sort of freak?
Grumbling at the idea, Emma sighed and lifted her head up, rolling her neck a few times and opening her eyes to gaze around the room again, spotting a man dressed in a suit standing in front of her now. Taking out her earbuds, she looked up at the man and made 'yeah-what-do-you-want' kind of face.
"Emma, come with me," he said- more like demanded -and turned around, walking towards the door and opening it. Getting to her feet, Emma shoved the earbuds into her pocket and followed the man until he stopped in front of a door, unlocking it and gesturing for her to go inside. Stepping in, she turned around to say thank you, but the man shut the door and left, his footsteps fading. Scowling, she went over to the table in the room and sat down in the metal chair, propping her feet up and sliding the folder over, picking it up and reading it.

Last edited by -Kate on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Argh, I'm going to go now bye. Sorry.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Awh, well, see ya' later. :)
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:15 am

SO, okay. Here we go. I'll give a monster info post. You guys can build on it because I don't anticipate logging on tomorrow (extra curriculars and doctors visit)

----

Three? Anna was told two: herself and her complete half (which of course, she favored working with the boy than the girl who dressed like a punk). But again, she was always rather awkward around guys just due to the fact that she never dated throughout high school. Anna grew up with the "no-dating-until-college" mind state, as her parents were afraid that it would interfere with her athletics and academics. BUT anyways...

She clutched her pack and spandex suit to her chest, eying her potential job partner, for lack of a better term.

"Take a seat," an unusually deep male voice boomed from the doorway. This quite obviously startled the girl, for she jumped. Someone gave her a disapproving stare that she could sense from across the room. Immediately, she sat down in the empty seat by the area at which she stood.

"As you have been told, everything you hear is to remain confidential. You have each been individually selected based upon physical, mental, and social attributes."

Social attribute? This was new. What does social attributes have to do with this. From what she knew of herself, Anna was never one of the most outgoing person, nor was she the most adored for any reason. What? Did they just select a bunch of awkward teenagers? The other girl came off as a rebel and the boy's obvious facial frame indicated that he wasn't the biggest built in his school. Which meant he could not have been a football player or anything like that. Her thoughts stopped short when the man continued on with information, some new and some that she had heard before.

"The government has recently issued a top secret mission, involving the use of gifted high school graduates as agents. With this being said, each of you will be assigned a three digit agent number. This number is what you will refer by. Your birth names will NOT be revealed, even to each other. This is for security reasons."

"Agent #xxx" This sounded like some crime fighting TV show. Anna didn't think they really gave code names in real life. She learned that the first number will indicate location the "agent" is from, and the two other numbers will be randomly selected. Three digit meant that there were not a lot of "agents" being deployed, especially if they did not plan on assigning every number. And also, why did they have to give code numbers in the first place? Security reasons? She doubted it. The more she heard, the less she wanted to be here.

"Inside each of your packs are essential tools that will aid you in your mission, designed specifically for you. Your suits are programmed to sense body heat and transmit information back to our base."

Yes, yes. That's old news. To be more specific, hour old news.

"Each group deployed on this mission will consist of three agents, instead of the previously planned two. This decision is being implemented after realizing the case in which a group is to lose a member unexpectedly."

Gee, thanks. Now there's a back up to the group. How did they decide this way? Did they make bets on who they'd expect to die first? Or did they just chose an all-around? Or maybe fill in more gaps.

Anna knew that these were answers that she'd never get.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:11 pm

Marcus glanced at both girls for a few seconds before returning his gaze back to the seemingly important man talking. He soaked up every word the man said, or maybe not. It seemed to have go through one ear and out the other. A few things did stick to his head, like the fact that one of them was possible back-up. It didn't seem all that complicated, but they picked Marcus for certain reasons. He wasn't an arrogant guy, but he did notice things about himself.

For one, he was on scholarship to a rather... prestigious school. He rolled his eyes at the thought, but as soon as he did it he regretted it. He knew that would make his other two 'partners' think he wasn't serious about this. He really was. Marcus understand things in a different way than others. Usually, that meant he was slow and stupid, but that wasn't true about Marcus. He was exceedingly intelligent, full of useful information. At the same time, he was known to spout it out at the wrong time. It usually brought nothing but glances of annoyance from the people who had actually been listening.

He stopped thinking about that, deciding he could go further later. He really needed to see what was so very special about him to be chosen. He knew he was kind of talented, but at the same time kept himself at the level of average with everyone else.

His eyes traveled back to the girl introduced as Anna, and his eyes scanned over her for the third time. She was pretty, he noticed, and he wondered what was it that was so special about her that she was also chosen. It may have sounded harsh, but Marcus was also still wondering what it was that brought him to this huge opportunity as well. She reminded him of the girls at his school, beautiful teenagers who'd never gone through anything hard in their life. But Marcus obviously didn't believe it, she just looked like one of those girls. Even though Marcus was about six feet, the girls at his school al wore ridiculously high heels and almost every guy towered over him. It sounded sterio-typical, didn't it? Marcus had thought it was a joke when they let him enroll in the school on scholarship in his sophomore year.

The other girl was, in other words, tough-looking. She seemed a little less serious than Anna, and a bit more casual as well. Just looking at her, it kind of relaxed him. If she, who looked like a rebel without a cause, could do this, then so could he. Then again, he was also just a hopeless case. What was he thinking? She was also attractive, and Marcus began to wonder why they chose plain-faced him in the middle of two hot girls.

He couldn't help but rip open the package as soon as the man left the room. The man who'd spoken had told them to get to know each other, as the three would be spending a lot of time together. Marcus's eyes widened as he slowly took out one of the objects from the bulking package.

"Holy shit." He murmured, fingering the gun. He turned it around by the grip very carefully and slowly, eyeing it carefully. It was then that he remembered that there were still two girls present, but he didn't blush.

"Sorry," He said, his usual personality coming out. The entire ordeal had kind of freaked him out, keeping him on his toes. Marcus tended to go into a weird other personality, being more stiff, quiet and reserved than usual. He stuffed the gun back into the package, resealing it quickly. "Probably shouldn't be looking in it just yet, should I?" The ends of his lips pulled slightly upwards in a teasing smile. He had broken the silence, but now it was back and heavy.

Marcus set the brown, paper package on his lap. He messed with the paper, the sound of it crinkling actually filling the air. He was looking down now, his black eye giving him a bit of a headache. It wasn't swelling that much, there was just a dark purple color around the lid of his eye and eyebrow, not even that large. Still, the minor injury was annoying for its size.

Rise, you inspired me with your lovely spaced paragraphs... xD I'm grounded sooo. I won't be on much. :L
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next