RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost_In_LaLa_Land ♦ RiseAbove ♦ -Kate

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lost_In_LaLa_Land ♦ RiseAbove ♦ -Kate - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost_In_LaLa_Land ♦ RiseAbove ♦ -Kate

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:47 pm

What did you do? xP Thinking up a reply to those… (pause for effect) awesome posts! x3
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Lost_In_LaLa_Land ♦ RiseAbove ♦ -Kate - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost_In_LaLa_Land ♦ RiseAbove ♦ -Kate

Post  RiseAbove Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:51 pm

D:

My post deleted before I posted D: D: D:

I'll type it up tonight.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:29 pm

RiseAbove wrote:D:

My post deleted before I posted D: D: D:

I'll type it up tonight.

Yeah, I was wondering about that. ._>

KATE!!! SUSPENSE?!?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:31 pm

xD You know you like it. I'm working on it right now; it's gonna' be b-e-a-u-tiful. >:)
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:33 pm

-Kate wrote:xD You know you like it. I'm working on it right now; it's gonna' be b-e-a-u-tiful. >:)

Better be from all the wait! >8u
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:39 pm

xD Be patient… An artist needs time to work.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:56 pm

Sorry this took me a day and a half… Been procrastinating. xP

Emma left her feet propped up on the table casually with a blank expression despite the glares she got from the man who described their mission and all the details around it. Every now and then she would narrow her dark violet eyes underneath her auburn bangs that she made no attempt to move from her face at something he said, but for the most part remained silent and listened. Something you learn from growing up the way she did, there were times when you had to push aside your rebellious nature and pay attention to what someone said to you; because it may end up saving your life.
However, nothing the burly man said struck her at all as interesting or curious. None of what he explained was new to her anyways, so why should it have been a surprise? Shutting her eyes in a slow blink, she lazily registered what he said after that with a soft sigh before blinking her gaze open once more, lifting it to the two other teens sitting at the table once the man had left. Going over both of them with a quick glance, she tried to sum them up- something she was good at. Reading people was a gift not many possessed, and for those who were lucky enough to have it, it made it quite easy to dodge potentially bad relationships.
The girl looked around her age, maybe a few months younger and had one of those faces that made her feel queasy inside. Something about piercing blue eyes made Emma feel almost raked, like she couldn't hide anything from them and they would just suck out every little secret she held. Other than that, the girl had a nice looking appearance and came off as friendly, but a little edgy and almost spooked. Then again, all three of them had just been transported here with no real understanding of what was going on, so it was rational to feel or look a little freaked out.
The boy on the other hand reminded Emma a lot of her older brother- calm but a little skittish at times. Again, he looked around her age, possibly a few months older in this case. His eyes didn't feel like they bored into her very soul, but there was defiantly something hiding in them. What it was, she couldn't place right now, but, being the person she was, it would come to her eventually. He seemed like a nice guy so far, not your usual arrogant teenage prick who knew he was attractive. There weren't many of those around.
Thinking back to what the man had said about why they had been chosen, she couldn't help but wonder who had been picked for what attributes. The girl, Anna as she introduced herself, looked like the brains of the group; the guy could've passed for the muscle; and it was obvious to Emma that she had been chosen for the 'social' qualities. I guess if you mix a hard-lived teenage girl with a brain and a bad reputation, then BAM- you get an assassin for a psycho… she thought with a snicker, an audible chuckle slipping out from her lips as she smiled awkwardly and shook her head.
Dropping her feet down from the table with a grumble, she sighed heavily and took off her jacket, resting it over the back of the chair and resting her elbows on the table, leaning her chin down in the niche. Looking at the package in front of her, she lifted her head, and poked at it for a moment, the temptation overwhelming her as she unwrapped it as well. Pulling out her own gun from it, she smirked and fingered the trigger a bit, her mind wandering ahead to a scene where she might have to use it.
"Oh, fancy," she remarked, still gazing at the weapon before placing it down, the muzzle of the barrel pointed toward the wall where it wouldn't hurt anyone. She may have been a punk, but she wasn't stupid. Guns were dangerous- no matter how much fun and amusing they may be. Digging through the rest of her package, she pulled out a sheathed military grade K-bar, eyeing it with temptation. Putting the feeling aside for the moment, Emma resumed her digging around and emptied the small package. Once splayed out, she could spot out some things she thought were unnecessary- a highlighter and a pair of stylish sunglasses for instance. The other items, however, were interesting and peeked her curiosity.
"No 'effing way," she gasped, snatching the small ear-piece that suggested it might be a radio transmitter, a grin spreading on her face. "I've wanted one of these things since I was a kid," she added with a slight giggle. Despite her tough attitude, Emma was, and always would be, a child at heart, amused with even the simplest of things. The rest of the items were your standard spy equipment; a satellite compass, extra magazines, fake I.D.'s and passports, etc.
Satisfied, she sat back and finally lifted her gaze to the other two teenagers for once with a casual expression.
"So…" she breathed, feeling the awkward tension in the room build up. Not being able to tell each their names made first-meeting extremely hard, not to mention frustrating. "Maybe just last names?" she inquired, raising an eyebrow and pursing her lips.
The guy hadn't been specific about the names, and Emma was good at finding loopholes.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:17 am

Lost_In_LaLa_Land ♦ RiseAbove ♦ -Kate - Page 2 1272539226_141_FT0_applaud Lost_In_LaLa_Land ♦ RiseAbove ♦ -Kate - Page 2 1233495358_appl3456

A masterpiece, indeed :D / XDD

Let's try to deploy them within the next three or four posts. ACTION ACTION ACTION! :D

All the officials had left them alone for a while. Maybe for half an hour if they are lucky. Anna looked around, making sure they weren't being watched. They probably were. Hidden mics, hidden cameras. FFff... Of course, Anna. This is a top secret government building!

She peeked over the girl's inventory. Very cool. It was much like the guy's inventory set. Out of curiosity, Anna opened her package as well. Instead of finding a handgun like the other two, she was greeted with some heavy duty rope, writing utensils, and something that looked like a iPod shuffle with a little camera lens and hole in it. An iPod that recorded video and audio. Oh yeah, and the passports, IDs,...

Well....

That sucked.

Anna was expecting a gun like what the other two received. Her frustration must've shown on her face, because she could feel the other two look at her funny. Quickly, she tried to put on a poker face, or maybe a smile at least, but it was obvious enough that she wasn't happy with her equipment she received.

"...Last name?"

If they couldn't reveal a first name, would it be even worse to reveal a last name? Kinda like the internet: saying a first name is okay, but a last name is a little... She looked around. Maybe the two thought she was a rule abiding freak, like one of those miserable people one would never want to be around. Anna eyed the boy, seeing if he'd introduce himself. They would probably be getting their code names once the men in black suits came back. Maybe.

[insert time space here in case you want to post something, Books]

Yes, the man did come back. Anna suspected that it might have been a different man, but she couldn't tell whose face was behind the uniform "sunglasses and slicked back hair". Each was given a backpack, but it wasn't one of those oversized school backpacks. It looked really neat, yet it looked real. The design, he said, was "light enough to carry around without slowing you down too much" and "will not hinder your running or climbing abilities." Sure, that works. Anna would have to test it before she could take his word for it. It's just a bag, for goodness sakes!

She was the first to unzip the bag. Inside was more gear, this time it was mainly aimed towards clothing and clothing accessories. There was a little this and that in there as well, which might be of use later. Anna picked up a small envelope, approximately the size of the palm of her hand. It was not sealed, but rather just tucked in. She undid the flap and pulled out a little card stock. It read "562". Agent "562"? So the North America area people were all "5"s. One of the other teenagers glanced her direction. She showed her card, saying, "Guess I'm 562."
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:01 am

...Well, hurry up, lady :P

So slow XD
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Increasingly slow.. lmao I forgot about this. We all did, huh? XP
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:37 am

Gahdocbajvjwuxjabeveoabcu! >.> Yes, I did forget about this until I got the email at midnight. I meant to post something like three weeks ago, and then something a few days ago, but time just got away from me. xP I wrote this at eleven at night, so go easy on any imperfections. -.-

Emma fiddled around with her equipment for a while, rearranging it in different positions until she gave into her boredom with an exasperated sigh. Dropping her head heavily onto the table with a dull clunk, she rested it there for a split second before lifting it up and running a hand through her loose auburn hair. Leaning in her palm, she watched the other twos' reactions, narrowing her eyes at the other girl when she her cheeks flushed. Snickering under her breath, she mumbled something with a sigh and rolled her eyes, shutting then briefly. Opening them, she looked over at the boy and cocked a smirk, gently lifting up her gun and wiggling it slightly. "Guess the dirty work is up to you and I," she remarked, a touch of bitterness in her tone as she rested the gun down just as the man came back in the room, explaining the backpacks. 
Remarkably, Emma actually found this information interesting and paid a little more attention than she normally would. From what it sounded, the backpacks would be a huge assistant in their mission; durable but light, flexible, and easy to carry. Pondering over the new piece of equipment, she poked around inside it, playing with the zippers and checking in the pouches. As with the other girl, she also found a small envelope with the flap merely tucked in. Gently opening it, she pulled out the card and narrowed her eyes, a dark frown settling on her lips. 216 was her assigned number, and though she had no problem with the people who assigned her with it, she had a special kind of hate towards that number. Bad things had happened to her, all related to those three digits in some way or some form. For instance, on the date 2-1-06, February 1, 2006, she had gotten expelled from her middle school and had come home to a burned down house. Another example was two years ago at precisely 2:16 in the morning, she got a call from the police department saying that her brother had been shot. Bad things happened around those numbers, and just seeing that they were now her new name sent a chill down her spine and made a cold dread settle in her stomach. Thinking about it made a fearful anger boil up inside her, and as it did, her jaw clenched tightly and her fists balled up, crushing the paper held in her hand. Pushing away the sinister foreshadowing, Emma breathed out a steady sigh and shut her eyes, shaking her head and releasing her white-knuckled grasp on the slip of paper. Tossing it into a wastebasket in the corner of the small room, she brushed her bangs away from her eyes and pushed a dark smile onto her mouth. "Well, I don't know about you two, but I'm not up for calling people by numbers. We're not robots, so I'd rather not be treated like one," she stated, meeting both of the other teenagers gaze with her own. Pausing, she took the moment to place all of her other equipment in the new backpack, dropping it by her side before resuming her part of the awkward introductions. "I won't give my real first name, but," she stopped to flash a smirk and a rebellious wink at the two, "maybe just a nickname. With that said, I'm Enigma. Since were all apparently going to be such go friends, I'm sure you'll both come to understand the name." Blinking in satisfaction, she leaned back and rested her feet on the table, crossing them at the ankles. Gesturing at the other two with her chin, she softened her expression into a little more of a friendly one. "What about your two?"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:25 pm

"Hi Enigma," Anna greeted the girl with her new "name". To tell the truth, she was scared of the government. She didn't want to mess and bend any laws or anything like that. Because of this, Anna had a new kind of respect for Enigma. It was...different.

save this post. I'll add something to it. I'm running short on time.

BOOKS!!!
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:04 pm

he ends of Marcus’s lips pulled upwards into an almost goofy-looking smile. As soon as he saw that Emma was looking through her own package, Marcus followed and continued to search through his. His brows furrowed when he took out a small gold item. He examined the silver-lookg ring all around, and held up for a moment. “Fancy,” He murmured, and his eyes traveled towards Emma to see if she had something similar, too. “You got one?” He question, but he had a feeling she probably did get one in her package. The ring brought nothing to attention, it was a simple silver color and wasn’t too flashy or bulking. It had a kind of interesting pattern to it, but over-all was truly plain. Marcus kind of liked it, it reminded him of himself. Minus the fact that it was silver and probably extremely valuable, he thought it was the kind of ring that would go unappreciated to most people. His gaze moved to Anna to see she also had one. “They looks sort of like wedding rings, don’t they? Well, for men.” He asked Anna, curious to see her really speak. His smile was a little softer now, and it looked kind of nice. Marcus knew he was the kind of talkative one of the group, but there was a reason. In the middle of a bunch of care-free kids, he was the responsible guy. But when he was in a group of chatty teenagers, Marcus was that solemn and reserved guy off to the side. He seemed to switch roles to whatever was appropriate at the time according to his settings and mood. At the moment, he wanted to get to know his new partners much better and he wanted them to be able to trust him. He knew they’d just met, but he might as well start the base for at least a friendship. This was necessary if he were going to be able to work for this ‘case’ or whatever he was supposed to call this. Marcus scooted back from his chair for a moment, slipping the ring in his pocket. This may seem like a careless place to put the ring, but it was where he put anything incredibly important - like the keys to his apartment and his wallet. No pick-pocket ever took him as victim. Marcus scooted back in his chair, the chair screeching as he stood up. He pushed the chair back in, a lot more silently this time.

I'm sorry it sucks.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Efelblurg. 'Ello, Bookies. Not sure… if… I should… reply to this. Shocked
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:20 pm

-Kate </3 wrote:Efelblurg. 'Ello, Bookies. Not sure… if… I should… reply to this. Shocked

Yo.. Where do you roleplay? Like on another site? Mind if I can see it? Cx Bored as fuck and the websites I go to suck... ._> What cha been up to, man?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
-Kate </3 wrote:Efelblurg. 'Ello, Bookies. Not sure… if… I should… reply to this. Shocked

Yo.. Where do you roleplay? Like on another site? Mind if I can see it? Cx Bored as fuck and the websites I go to suck... ._> What cha been up to, man?

I haven't really been roleplaying lately. Just been… busy with… stuff. xD Mostly guy problems and homework, but, meh. >.> I do have another site that I just recently joined and it's pretty legit. I can send you the linky, if you want. ;)
kadjhbcv;oweafgh3wq8yfkxjavbu If I told you what I've been up to, your brain would explode from word-overload. O.O
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:47 pm

LOL, I owe you a post XD

Later..............
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Anna ran her finger over the smooth--

"Ready?"

Oh, how lovely of the man to peek back in the room. What, are they going to deploy everyone immediately? Huh. She turned her head and replied, "Guess so. Are we staging something?" If they were, then how did Enigma fit into the mix? This redirected back to the "why are there three to a team" question.

GJLDhglka;. I want to deploy. I'm running out of things for Anna to say because she's afraid of authority.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:02 am

M'kay. Just give me a post to work with and I'll reply. ;) I kinda' want to deploy too.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:20 am

After roughly a week of intense training, they deployed the three overseas to somewhere in northern Colorado. Anna had expected to be shipped overseas to go find the guy they were looking for. She was more than happy to be able to stay in the country.

As she stepped off of the plane into the airport, she could already feel that the state was much cooler than what she was use to. Personally, California seemed like a much nicer place to be headed, but she never even signed up for this job in the first place. Underneath the sweatshirt and yoga pants, the jumpsuit clung tightly to her body. Every piece of equipment was either tucked safely away inside the pack or stored in the compartments of her spiffy belt.

Of course, nobody knew. No one was allowed to know. Those government people have designed their gear to pass through airport security without a problem. Close behind, she could hear Enigma's footsteps. That girl didn't care too much for the project, as so it seemed during the training and whatever else. Unless she was just hiding it...then she'd be really good at this. [insert Marcus' nickname/number here] was a few steps ahead of the two. Turning around, Anna asked, "Hey, do you know where we're staying tonight?" It was dark outside and she didn't really care to wander around in an unfamiliar place. Besides, those people must've already made some sort of reservation somewhere for the three of them...right?
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:44 am

Mhm, watching the Matrix. Now I want a totally awesome fight scene... xD *Headdesk*

Emma strolled along casually a few steps behind Anna and Marcus, her violet gaze roaming around the airport, watching the people pass by, completely unaware of what the trio knew. Taking in a deep breath, she shut her eyes in a slow blink as she recalled the past week of intense training. Basic skills like combat training, aiming, and other things that would aid them on the hunt for the contact. Snapping out of her trance when Anna stopped and spoke, she lifted her head and widened her eyes for a moment, her brain pausing before catching up.
"I know a civilized motel in downtown Boulder, if that's alright with you two," she remarked, flashing a rare smile and looking around the wide hallway.

I am so sorry this sucks so badly. >.> My brain refused to work.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Marcus grinned. "Lead the way." He stopped, turning to face towards Enigma. He wanted to keep eye contact when he spoke to her, and his hand reached back to wrap around Anna's arm. He tugged on it slightly, telling her to stop so the trio could talk for a quick moment.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:58 pm

I think I have to go after this. >.> I should be back in a hour or so, though. ;)

Emma nodded and took off her backpack, kneeling down to opening it up quickly and pull out a map, zipping it closed quickly to keep prying eyes from spotting anything out of the ordinary. Straightening up, she opened the map on the west side, showing most of the towns and cities near the base of the Rocky Mountains; right where Boulder was. Pointing to it she found it's number and flipped through the pages, finding a closer view of the city. "Here, this is where it is," she stated, her finger tapping on the small box that read, The Alps Boulder Canyon Inn. Looking up at Marcus, she flashed a shy smile and glanced back down at the map, "My parents took me there once…" she said, her voice softening as she whispered out the last bit, "Happiest memory I have." From there, she explained the best routes and where to park when they got there.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Marcus nodded, sympathetic. He had definitely heard the last part, and he could tell what she was hinting at. "I'm sorry," He mouthed, hoping that only Enigma saw and not Anna. His eyes flickered over to the pretty girl next to him and he raised an eyebrow. "What do you think?" He asked Anna, already agreeing with what Enigma said. His own backpack was full of seemingly pointless things along with the valuables. He shifted the weight of it to his left shoulder, clamping down on his lip while he waited. Distracted, he turned his head over his shoulder and looked around for a moment, taking in their surroundings. Marcus reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of gum. He unwrapped it and stuffed the wrapper back in his pocket as he shoved the entire stick in his mouth. He noticed the girls were looking at him and he took the box back out and held out in between the group. "Want any?" He offered, already chewing on his. He knew it was random but Marcus was hungry, not satisfied with what they had earlier.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:56 pm

"Thanks," Anna said, drawing out a stick from the pack. She unwrapped the piece between her thumb and forefinger and slipped it into her mouth. Peppermint. Personally, spearmint was her favorite flavor.

They decided against taking a cab because Boulder was just a little more than four miles ahead. They could walk that fine. Heck, they could probably run that. Four miles was nothing compared to what they had to run just a few days ago. Those government guys chose a really well built group of high school graduates because no one lagged very far behind during the training sessions. To tell the truth, Anna was surprised that she could keep up with the other two. True, she did play soccer, volleyball, softball, swim, and run over the four years of high school, but she was never the best on the team. They just look better built physically.

"I've actually never been out west before," Anna explained. "My family always went on vacation nearby. It's funny, because I have an aunt and uncle that travels around the world doing missionary work." She paused to think. "My mom wasn't all that close to them, though. I guess that was why."
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next