RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate and Cat :P

2 posters

Go down

Kate and Cat :P Empty Kate and Cat :P

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Okehhhh ummm I'm gunna post something and if you like it- AHHH! I remember the other Roleplay we had! This girl (I had her) was shoplifting, lived in a house with a gang, was followed home by a boy(You had him) who thought Batman mechanical pencils were BEAST xDD Lol we can continue that one if you want or start a new, immortal one. If we're starting a new one I was thinking that maybe we could both post something-different plots- and see which plot we like better ;D Wow, reading that back I sound REALLY hyper....Lol, maybe because I am xP Okeh, so here goes nothin'
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Kate and Cat :P Empty Re: Kate and Cat :P

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:16 pm

I'll have...Chuck (Chuckie) and Sarah (Who has no nickname xD) Chuck is 134, looks 21, and a werewolf, Sarah is 148, looks 17, and an Angel. For now. Lol okayyy-

Chuck got up slowly and walked downstairs to get the door. He noticed there was a note taped to the table and was about to check it out but the knocking came again, rapidly this time. He went to the door and looked out the peephole to find a frightned boy. He looked about five. Chuck sighed and unlocked the door "Yes?" he asked, warily regaurding the boy. He did nothing but mummer some things frantically. Chuck looked outside and around his house. Nothing was wrong as far as he could tell. Puzzled, Chuck looked at the boy "You okay kid?" he asked, looking down at the boy. He seemed alright, just scared. Chuck looked down as his phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Mr. James?"
"Yes?"
"Hi there, it's Mary. I wanted to tell you that your new 'Little Sister' is on the way."
"Great. Thank you"
"Your welcome dear"

He hung up and once again looked at the boy. He had signed up for the 'Little Sister' program or whatever. He had always wanted a little sister, but his mother had died while delivering him and his father wouldn't adopt, nor date, and had a heart attack when Chuck turned sixteen. He was forced to live in an orphanage until he turned eighteen. But when he turned twenty-one something weird happened. He stopped aging. Chuck began to feel...different. He learned he was a werewolf on his twenty-second birthday. But anyway, "Are you going to say something or just stand there?" he asked, growing impatient. Finally the boy muttered something that sounded like "Mommy's a-Mommy's a monster!!!" before breaking down in tears. Chuck stood there awkwardly until the Social Agent got there. A girl got out of the car.... (This is where Thandy (I think :P) comes in???) and he takes a breath in. So much for [i]little[i/] sister. This girl looked ____. He talked to the Social Worker, signed some stuff, and explained about the boy, asking her if there was anything she could do

finish later :P BEACH TIME BABY! Edit: Sunburn time baby! Lol, what do you think? The thing about this plot is I think it might be hard to..follow up on, I geuss. And Sarah...I dunno. I geuss she'll come in late or something
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:25 am

Hehe, one of the only perks of RolePlaying with me is that my sick little mind can work with just about anything. xD Literally. Annyways, I'm thinking that Thandy is going to have ADHD or another type of mental health issue for now because I envisioned her to be around nineteen or twenty... Definitely not eligible for a 'Little Sister' program. :P Sooo, again, trying out something new! Also, I'm thinkin' that she'll be a werewolf, but something went wrong during her first change and now she's all messed up. I dunno' yet, still working on all the details, as you might have noticed. Evil or Very Mad
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:58 am

lol yeah, you can change that :P I dun' care. Just an idea off the top of my head ;D Oh, and I already knew that Kate. We have roleplayed before lol Twisted Evil
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:55 pm

What was your user on Foo? When you were roleplaying on Silver Skies? Do you remember? Oh, and I can give you a link to a website that still has some of the original members from SS :) Including me and Aces. If you remember her xP
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Kate1013, not much has changed. xD And thanks but no thanks, I'm having trouble keeping up with one RP site as it is. :P
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:46 pm

xD 'Kay... And that sounds sorta familiar...I think mine was either Lover-of-Scarlet or Foo-Taylor and...maybe she can be the boys mom, got prego at 15 XD Then all that stuff happened because she didn't know she did it with a werewolf. Somehow, the boy isn't a werewolf. Or he is :P I don't care xD Lol if not here's another idea: (Oh, and if you want to go with the whole mom idea, maybe Chuck is the father)

Chuck walked to his favorite park. It had been there since..well, he didn't even know when, it had been such a long time. He sat down on a bench and sighed. He slid off his backpack and looked around. No one came around this old place much, and it was midnight. No one is up at midnight in the little city of Surland. That is, if your normal. Mortal. Human. The 138 year old eased onto all fours and changed. The process hurt the first few times, but it felt like nothing now. His smelling and vision stronger, he began padding to the woods but something stopped him. There was a smell, a certain scent. For a moment, he stopped, suprised. He turned his head towards the smell. There was another werewolf in Surland.

Chuck walked cautiously toward the familiar, yet unfamiliar smell. This seemed to be a female, and *sniff* she smelled...odd. It was her first change, quite possibly. In his state of thinkiness (xD) he was not paying attention to scents. So when a growl broke him out of his daze, he was truly suprised. He jerked alittle and stepped back, reguarding the fae (female, girl xD Lol I'm in a wolf talk-y mood xP). He bared his canines but kept his distance "Hello" he said, still looking her over. She was actually sorta cute. When all she did was growl, he nodded to himself. This was definitly her first change. Something had went wrong, and she was not able to control herself, was the most likely scenario. He shifted back into his human form and looked down at the wolf. "First change sweetie?" he asked, smirking. He was in no danger, as he was more skilled than this (most likely) newbie. Even in human form, he could have her pinned in a matter of seconds.

Sorry, I powerplay abit and this post SUCKS but it's another idea atleast lol
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:00 am

I think I might have an idea for a plot and a post. Plot wise, I was thinking that because Thandy is going through her 'first' change (she's older than she claims but has amnesia), Chuck decides to take her in and help her. I want something to be wrong with her werewolf side though... I had an idea for that, but, it's still being worked on. Basically, Thandy was born a werewolf, but her soul was somehow tainted and it screws up her werewolf-y-ness. xP Oh, and the little boy will be like a kid she adopted as her own.
Before I do post though, I need a few questions answered:

- What is Chuck's personality like? Is he a touchy-feely soft guy or a cocky player?
- Appearance? I need something to go on, here. ;]
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Okay :) Sounds goooood.. And I'm going to try to make him a cocky player for as long as I can xD If you've ever read 'The Immortal Rules' then like Kanin but a werewolf xD And one second and I'll get you a picture for him
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Kate and Cat :P 8669aec4be277ac6e5f214877376926c
Thandy skipped down the steps of her friends house with a grin on her face as she left the wild party behind her and turned down the street towards her house which happened to be a few blocks and a quick trail through the trees. A thought whizzed through her head and she looked down under her arm to dig through her purse and make sure she had everything with that she had brought to the party. Wallet, I.D., cell phone, and her house key all seemed to be in place, right where she left them. She did notice, however, a few dollars had been swiped and rolled her pale green eyes with a heavy sigh as she continued down the sidewalk. In the silence of the night, she could hear the dull roar of the party behind her, the chirping of crickets in the grass, the faint buzz of the street light above, and the spray of sprinklers watering a lawn that probably didn't need to be watered.

The chilly night air nipped at her bare arms and reminded her of the fifty-six degree temperature outside as she watched her breath come out in puffy clouds of moisture. Her brand new neon purple converse tapped against the sidewalk and seemed to echo in the quietness of the dark as she wrapped her arms around herself in a shiver. "I definitely should have brought a jacket," she muttered out loud, shaking her head and pinching her numbing fingers again to restore some of the blood-flow to them. At a sharp ping of pain twisting in her gut, she cried out and fell forward onto the nearby fence post, gasping in surprise and pain as her stomach gurgled. Groaning heavily, she assumed the one of the party-goers must have slipped something related to alcohol in her drink, a substance that made her sick to her stomach in large quantities.

Pushing off the fence post, Thandy continued on her way home hoping she hadn't ingested too much alcohol by accident and puked her guts out before getting there. That would be very difficult to explain to her parents who already worried too much about her. They were always afraid that her symptoms of her previous and very serious case of ADHD would return suddenly and put her in harms way. Of course, she didn't give her parents worries too much thought as she could hardly remember anything before her eighth grade summer. A few things here and there, but nothing that could ever make her worry like her parents did.

Reaching her favorite part of her journey home, she smiled and did a little dance as she entered the shadowy forest and tipped her head back to stare at the starry sky peaking through the dead leaves of autumn. She was happily day-dreaming about her plans for tomorrow when another sudden jolt of pain, more intense this time, twisted through her mid-section, causing her to double over in pain this time. When the painful twisting sensation ripping through her stomach didn't fade away, a spark of fear ignited in her green eyes as she curled up into a ball. "What's happening?!" she hissed under breath, her voice strained as the sensation intensified and her spine began to arch in a way she knew wasn't right. Abruptly, her skin felt as if someone had poured hot oil all over it and she screamed out as she felt something tear along her spine, a gruesome snap sounding afterward. Digging her fingers into the hard, cold dirt of the trail she had walked for so long, she squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lower lip until she could taste blood, and then bit down harder. This was the worst pain she had ever experienced; no where on her small body was agonizing pain not being inflicted or felt.

Then, as quickly as it had came upon Thandy, the pain vanished. Shaking and sweaty even in the frigid night air, she slowly sat up and reached behind her back to feel for any blood where she knew there should be. But instead of finding a nasty gash she had felt being ripped open earlier, all she found was a clump of fluffy white fur, like someone had brushed their dog and stuck it to the back of her shirt. Looking at the soft material, rubbing it between her fingers, she knitted her eyebrows together and scowled darkly as she tossed it on the ground. Getting up with the help of a nearby tree, she clung to it's rough surface as she got her breath back and hesitated before stepping forward, something she immediately regretted.

Almost instantaneously, her knees buckled and she fell to the ground with a yelp as the twisting sensation returned in her stomach and a heavy pressure was placed against her chest. Her bones in her calves and her knees felt like they were growing, but the pain felt was on a massive scale. It felt like someone was stretching her limbs with a machine and wouldn't stop. Opening her mouth to scream as another painful slash burned on her back, she was horrified to find that her familiar voice was gone and instead a yelp of canine came out. What is happening to me?! she thought to herself frantically, scrambling on the trail and soon finding herself surround by dense undergrowth and somewhere in the forest. The same feeling of her legs be stretched somehow traveled to her hands as she felt like her fingernails were being ripped out. Again, she opened her mouth the scream but only a pained howl of a wolf escaped her lips, causing tears to stream down her hot cheeks. Her face suddenly felt insanely itchy and when she reached up to touch it, she screamed when she felt fur like a dogs and a stinging pain burned along her cheek.

Looking down at her hands, she saw that they had shrunk in size and were starting to look more and more like paws on a wolf. Her fingers had become stubby toes with fur between them and her well-manicured fingernails were becoming jagged black claws. A sudden snap and crack of her back forced her onto her paws and knees where she again felt her spine arching in a way that wasn't natural. The pain was so terrible, she finally gave up on trying to suppress it by biting her lip and let loose a pitiful howl as she felt her nose twitch and burn as the dark carmel color of her skin cracked and exposed white fur underneath. I can see my nose? I CAN SEE MY NOSE!!! she thought in terror as she scrambled around and found her self on her back. A popping and cracking noise brought her attention to her shoulders which she could feel being dislocated, then located once more.

After a grueling fifteen minutes of writhing on the frozen, dirty earth of the forest floor, Thandy finally felt a decrease in the pain in her lower abdominal and some of the pressure on her chest was removed. Getting on her hands and knees again, she coughed up a mouth full of what looked like blood and cried out in surprise and fear. Internal bleeding? What's going on!?! she yelled in her mind, racking her brain to figure out what was happening to her. Suddenly, a crack and a sharp twist in her knee cause her to cry out in pain as she felt skin tearing along her lower half; starting around her ankles. Her back arched upwards once again, more pronounced this time and she felt ligaments and tendons being snapped all along her spine as she grit her teeth together.

All the while, she hadn't noticed it happening, but the forest around her seemed to have a faint pale green glow to it, as if her eyes were allowing more light to filter through her irises and project it with an illuminance. When she did notice it finally, however, she gasped and scrambled back on all fours, trying to stand up but failing as she couldn't balance herself. Once she discovered her strange new vision, she began to notice other strange things about her senses. She could smell the spiciness of the trees in the forest, black walnut to be exact. She had no idea how she knew that spicy smell was black walnut, she just knew. Not to mention, but there were other scents she hadn't been able to smell before that were now so obvious, she wondered how she wasn't able to pick it up before. The crisp, evergreen scent that lingered behind the prominent spiciness of the black walnut made her dizzy as it mixed in with a strong, but sweet smelling perfume. My perfum… she thought to herself, identifying the smell.

As with all the new scents around her in the forest, she could also hear things that weren't there before. Like the gentle rustle of the leaves above when she couldn't feel any wind, the quiet squeak of a mouse nearby, and the faint crunch of leaves from a fox or a deer. The new intensity of everything was intoxicating as Thandy felt her pale-green glowing vision blur and she vaguely felt herself fall down in a heap, her breath stirring the loose dirt. The bitter coldness of the night no longer seemed to bite and nip at her skin, like someone had wrapped her in a warm, thick blanket. As her mind struggled to keep up with everything happening, she blinked slowly as she looked down at her forearms and saw that they were covered in a layer of thick but incredibly soft creamy-white fur. The color was almost exactly the same as her hair, except a deep, rosey-brown color had threaded itself in with the cream base, swirling and curling up her arm. It was truly a beautiful mix of colors, but the truth behind it's beauty made Thandy gag.

She was most definitely not human anymore, and something inside her no longer aching stomach that she had never truly been human in the first place. But how is that possible? How is ANY of this possible?! she asked herself frantically, a faint whimper escaping her lips and slowly becoming a mournful howl as she squeezed her green eyes shut. Thoughts that buzzed in her head seemed to no longer matter as much. How could she explain THIS to her parents anyhow? That she had become this… thing. Thandy wasn't quite sure what she had become, now that she thought about it. People didn't turn into dogs, that she knew of at least. Werewolf… the word suddenly flew through her mind, each syllable ringing long after she dismissed the word itself. "Werewolf…" she whispered to herself, her eyes narrowing sharply as a growl rumbled in her chest. She didn't know how, or why the idea made sense, but it just did.

Standing on her feet, paws, she wobbled slightly and felt something brush against her tail- Wait a minute, I have a TAIL?. Whipping her head around, she twisted her hindquarters and saw that she indeed had a tail, the swirling pattern on her forearm matching on the top of her new appendage. Feeling her eyelids flutter as a wave of dizziness crashed over her, she attempted to take a few steps but, in this new body, she stumbled and tripped over her paws. Yelping as she hit the cold, hard earth, she growled again and spent another two minutes just trying to stand up again. Managing it finally, she relaxed her stiff tail slightly and felt some of her balance return. Lifting one massive, heavy paw, she extended it and placed it on the ground carefully. A rush of satisfaction flooded her system and she let out a sigh of relief. Repeating the procedure, she soon grew accustomed to walking, even though she still looked like an awkward baby taking it's first steps. Then again, these were her first steps, in a weird way.

Thandy soon found herself hopelessly lost in the forest and whimpered softly as fear and sadness crept into her now large eyes. What if she never found her way out? New Jersey was known for it's wide, expansive forests that extended to it's borders. How was she supposed to find her way home? What if someone saw her like this? Was this change permanent? Would she be forced to roam the countryside for the rest of her life as a four-legged animal? Her parents! What would they do? All of her sudden worries suppressed by the pain earlier came crashing upon her as she whimpered and cried, her ears flattened themselves to her skull. Footsteps. Nearby.

"Footsteps?" she said to herself, vaguely recalling the word until it registered in her mind and a surge of excitement coursed through her as she yipped happily. The trail! Oh, all is not lost! she thought to herself as she stumbled and tripped through the trees as she tried to run towards the sound. A sudden scent filled her nose and she abruptly stopped. What was that smell? It reminded her of cologne, but it was so different and exotic- unlike any cologne she had every smelled. It was faint but strong at the same time, professional but wild. It reminded Thandy of the black walnut scent from earlier, but the spiciness of the smell was much softer and more enticing. Like it was meant to lure and attract. Whatever it was, it was doing a damn good job of it because it was by far thee most beautiful smell she had ever smelled. But, at the same token, something screamed at her inside to stay away from the scent, and then she picked it up. It was dangerous, that smell, and not the good kind of dangerous.

That may be my most impressive post ever. Of all time. O.o I'm even shocked I was able to create this…
BTW, here's a picture I was able to find to help with the conception of what Thandy looks like in her werewolf form:
CLICKIE!
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Chuck leaned against the table as he read a note from his girlfriend- well, 'friend' now, according to her. He rubbed the back of his neck and set it down before putting his head in his hands. After a few minutes, he slowly straightened and walked to the couch, plopping down and turning on the TV, not really watching. Then he heard something that brought him back to reality. "There have been reports of a dangerous, what witnesses say 'unnatural' animal in the Faircounty woods. Here are what some of the ongoers have to say." the newslady said but Chuck was already up and halfway to his room. Exactly the distraction he needed. His girlfriend had just up and left him. He grabbed his backpack, always full of first aid stuff, and ran from the house, heading to a park near the woods. He was kind of suprised at how many cars were out a midnight, and slowed down slightly, trying to look like he was just going for a morning jog.

He stuffed his pack under some bushes and looked around, taking a deep breath. Chuck winced as he willed his body to change and take on the form of a wolf. He breathed hard as he began the slow and painful transformation. His spine popped, forcing him onto his hands, now growing claws and fur. He let out a small whimper as his stomache began to change and he felt as if he were going to throw up. He gagged as his nose grew, and grimaced as his feet shrunk and grew claws and fur. After a few minutes the pain stopped and he let out a small sigh of relief, but then another out of annoyance. This break-up would haunt him for awhile. He had really thought she was the one...He padded into the woods, his sences upgraded to Wolf-Level (XD). He turned in a slow circle, trying to pick up a scent. Any scent. Then he got one, a wonderful, beautiful one. He began slowly walking toward it, as if in a spell. Then he snapped out of it and, suprised, stumbled back a few steps. Yep, there it was, hidden in the beautiful smell- danger. Exactly what he came for.

Chuck followed the scent, his nose to the ground. He looked up as the scent got stronger, and quickly stepped behind a bush. There it was. Most definitely unnatural, it was a large, black, somewhat transparent-looking, beast. And it was eating a doe. Chuck felt his stomache twist at the sight of it. Of course, he ate them too, but he killed them first. The beast was insisting the doe live as long and feel as much pain as possible. He quickly looked away as the doe's pained eyes met him and he heard her voice in his head 'Please! Save me! Please!'. He shuddered. For lack of a better word, It, luckily, had not seemed to notice him yet. He sniffed silently and his eyes widened as he sniffed again. He flicked his ears, listening for other steps. It couldn't be. But it had to be, he'd reconize the scent of one of his own anywhere. There was another werewolf living in FairCounty. Atleast, that's what he smelled. He looked around and swore he saw a patch of brownish white fur. He walked silently toward the scent, and possibly another werewolf.

Chuck looked up as he approached the fae. So it was another werewolf. His eyes were still wider than usual as he looked at the new female. She looked young and scared. He heard the beast move out of the woods and spoke "Names Chuck." he said, speaking quietly in case the monster was still near. He smirked at the wolf, tilting his head the tiniest bit to one side in question, and looked her over some more. By the looks of it, she either has really pale skin and dark,chocolate hair, or vise versa. How old was she anyway? He squinted slightly and tensed as he smelled Frank, the only other werewolf in FairCounty....until now. He must have missed his weird, woodsy, wild but buisness (;D) scent because he was so out of it. Frank was insane when he was a wolf, and when he was a human, well, he might as well have not existed.

Chuck quickly nudged the fae, who had still not answered him. "Let's go" he said through clinched teeth, his voice hard but gentle at the same time in that way ony he could manage. He turned the other way as Frank's scent got closer and started to pad away, before looking back and realizing she had not followed him. He sighed irritably and walked back, facing her and doing his best to ignore Frank's scent. "Look, there's another werewolf, Frank, that lives aaround here. You get stuck with him, you die. Now, are you coming or not?" he said, but Frank's scent was too close, so after a second he turned and ran....slowly xD, not looking back to see if she was coming

Last edited by Queen-cat on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:25 pm

Finally going to get my reply up. xP I'm so sorry it took forever, I've been hella' busy. Hopefully it's good enough. ;)

Kate and Cat :P 7cbbd34a5afa81021f8a0a5d11e5bc0d

Thandy scrambled back when the wolf approached her, fear shining brightly in her pale-green eyes as she let out a small whimper, her ears pinning themselves flat against her skull and her tail tucking between her legs. Standing there, trembling and shaking with terror from what this other wolf might do to her, it took her a few moments to register that it- he was talking to her. Wait a minute, I can understand wolf-talk or whatever-the-hell-it's-called? she finally realized with a twitch of her head, her eyes growing wide.

"I-I can understand you," she blurted, an incredulous tone to her voice as she backed up a few more paces. "How can I understand you?" she added, more to herself than to the other wolf as she dropped her gaze down to her paws and swallowed sadly, still not used to looking down and seeing furry paws with razor-sharp black claws. Sniffing as tears enveloped her eyes, she once again caught a whiff of the scent she picked up earlier, blinking back her tears and staring at the wolf- Chuck. "You!" she exclaimed, not heeding his warning about keeping quiet as she pricked her ears up once more, "You're the one I smelled earlier! But-but I thought you would be human…" she finished softly, her voice dwindling off as she looked around her, suddenly seeing what Chuck had been so cautious about.

As her jaw literally dropped open as she gazed at the gruesome sight, tears filling her eyes and a wave of nausea hitting her, she quickly gagged-slash-hacked up whatever was leftover in her stomach and nearly fell over as Chuck nudged her. Whipping her head towards him, mixed emotions clashing in her eyes, she stammered before getting out eligible words from her mouth. "Wa-wait! What's so bad-" she was cut off as he interrupted and explained rapidly, obviously not comfortable still standing here with another, more dangerous wolf coming towards them. Uncertainty clenched her heart and filled her eyes as she bit her lip and again flattened her ears against her skull.

How could she trust him? For all she knew, he thought she was actually a wolf like him even though she was actually just a nineteen year-old girl who still lived with her parents and ate Easy-Mac! Does he even know what Easy-Mac is? she randomly questioned herself, earning a low growl as she rolled her eyes and scolded herself for being so distracted. Because honestly, why would you ask yourself if a wild wolf knew what Easy-Mac was? Wolves ate little bunnies and squirrels and the occasional deer and knew nothing about the beauty of deliciously cheesy heat-it-up-in-the-freaking-microwave-for-like-three-minutes Easy-Mac.

So caught up in her cravings and crazy thoughts, she actually did fall over when he ran past her, letting out a surprised yelp and grunting as she hit the ground, flailing around for a moment before getting ahold of herself again. Shooting a glare at Chuck, she curled her lips back and snarled sharply at him as she barked, "Thanks!" Suddenly, a red mist crept into her vision and she felt the pounding of her heart in her ears, the desire for the taste of blood making her mouth water. As quickly as it came upon her though, all of it left. Shaking her head, Thandy blinked rapidly a few times and mumbled something to herself as she stood up and shook her coat.

Catching up with Chuck after seeing he was gone ahead of her, she called after him to slow down before running awkwardly beside him. "Why are we running?" she managed to get through her teeth as she ran heavily, her paws pounding against the hard earth and an apology lodged in her throat.

Last edited by Dancin' Kate on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:11 am

Its fine :P

Chuck looked at her before looking forward again "Frank is mentally challenged in werewolf form. Uncontrollable. Why can you understand me?" he looked puzzled "You don't know the truth do you? He said. "Your a werewolf sweetie- faace it" he said, still running. Finally he stopped near a little pond and sat down, looking at Thandy "So what' your name"

>.< God Kate. I am really sorry. Major case of WB. I'll finish it later -.-
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Chcuck kept running for a good five minutes before finally turning to Thandy and sitting down. "Franky" he said "The other werewolf, his name's Franky. He's insane. And not the good kind" he grinned. "Why can you understand me? Hmm, well ain't that a hard one. Well, I'd go ahead and guess because we're both werewolves, sweetie." he chuckled but sobered quickly at seeing the look on her face. Chuck raised an eyebrow "You alright?" he asked. His brain, slower as a wolf, finally registered the fact that this might be her first change.

"Alright, listen up, kid. I'm guessing this is your first change. Or that you've had a little too much to drink, considering you just vomited." he grinned. "But I'm g guessing it's your first change, so listen up.It'll hurt when you change back-You know, into a human-And you probably won't be able to for"-he glanced at the night sky- "@+ least another half hour or so...Drink some water-It'll help with the pain." He stood up and padded to a nearby pond. He regarded the other werewolf quietly.

Chuck lapped up some water and then caught a fish. He laid it in front of Thandy, an offer of kindness, before catchingone for himself. "It's like eating a fillet."He said, his voice gentler than before. He remembered his first time eating as a werewolf. He had been appalled at the thought of it, but over the years he had gotten used to it.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:18 am

Thandy felt herself grow lightheaded as he explained, her vision blurring and fading in and out as she struggled to take in his words. She didn't want to believe, it couldn't be true. "My name is Thandy Jarvistein and I'm a Junior at Ridgeback Highschool! I am not a werewolf!" she snapped harshly, shooting him a cold glare before her features softened and pain filled her eyes. "I-I can't be!" she continued to protest, tears gently falling down her tawny cheeks and falling down on the fish in front of her paws. She then realized how hungry she was, but her human instincts refused to allow her to eat such a disgusting meal. For a moment, her ears flattened against her skull and she tried to think up an excuse. "I-I'm allergic to fish," she lied, averting her pale-green gaze and pawing at the dirt below. Swallowing, she forced herself to push the fish towards him in a mannerly way of returning his offer. With a sigh, she got back on her feet and paced by the side of the pond, her tail tucked between her legs as she thought vigorously, her eyes clouding over with more tears. Finally, she choked on her sobs and slumped down with her back facing Chuck and wept into her forearms quietly for a long time.
When she had cried out all of her tears, she sniffed a few times and turned her head towards the pond and looked down at her reflection. She saw the same, familiar pair of florescent green eyes staring back at her that she had seen all her life, but the face they were housed in was no longer her own. Tawny fur coated her cheeks, dark cinnamon brown swirling in and around her muzzle and tracing the black lines of her lips. For a long moment, she just stared down at her reflection, mystified at the alien stranger staring back at her except for her eyes that never changed.

Meeehshbajfhbskjfbaksjxoqhfowef. I'm too lazy to get too literate. :P
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:40 am

xD lollol me either

Chuck shook his head with a slight smirk when she said she was allergic to fish. "Nice try kid. No werewolf is allergic to fish." He said, but his voice was gentle. He knew what it felt like. He watched as she broke down, but looked away after a minute. When he looked back, she was on her feet and starting into the pond. He smiled sadly and walked up next to the fae, also looking into thee pond. He stayed like that for a minute-staring at himself as a wolf, as he had so many times. In this very pond actually.

Then he nudged Thandy gently and sat down, "You'll be alright. Hey, I've lasted 138 years." One again, he smiled sadly. "So" he said, clearing his throat awkwardly, "you never told me your name, kid. Of course, I could just call ya kid but..." He shrugged and smiled a bit, the sadness gone for the most part."I figured you'd like it more if i called you by your real name...which is?"

sorry, I'm on my kindle fire and it's not the best for longer posts
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:50 am

Thandy sniffed as she rubbed her muzzle in her chest and shut her eyes with a heavy sigh, her ears pinned to her skull and her tail wrapped around her paws tightly as she retreated into herself for comfort. Her whole world was turned upside down, inside out, and then thrown into an industrial washing machine. Everything about this situation was wrong and twisted it made her want to gag, but she couldn't find the will to do much else but just sit there. At the feel of the brute's fur rubbing against her own, she jolted and whipped her head in his direction, the hallow look to her eyes leaving as she narrowed them. "How can you be one hundred and thirty-eight years old?" she asked quietly, her voice barely over a whisper as she struggled to find her voice. Blinking rapidly at his next question, she looked back down at her paws and kneaded the earth between them, her tail relaxing ever-so-slightly as she shrugged with a sigh. "My name's Thandy," she said absently, her tone distant.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:47 pm

Chuck sighed, "I'm one hundred and thirty eight because werewolves are immortal." He sat quietly and waited for her to answer his question. "Thandy. Well, Thandy, welcome to the world of immortals." He saidsaid, but the joking tone in his voice was gone, for the most part. His nose twitched as the wind blew. Good, Frank' s scent was fading. He flicked his ears and studied Thandy. His light brown fur rippled as the wind blew again and his hazel eyes darted around as his ears picked up the sound of leaves crunching, but returned to the fae when he saw it was just some small rodents. "Your ears will get sore if you keep them pinned down like that for long." He said after a few minutes of awkward silence. Looking up from the ground after another minute of silence, he asked, "How old are YOU, my dear?". Again, he looked at the young fae and wondered if this was truly her first change. By the looks of it, she should've changed before now...

>*< sorry ^^^^^
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down