RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~ - Page 7 Empty Re: ~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~

Post  Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:49 pm

Bump
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~ - Page 7 Empty Re: ~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~

Post  Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:52 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Hunter kept his arms around her as they slept. Not wanting to let her go. When he heard a gaped from Leila he awoke sitting up and looking at her. " You okay." He already low voice, much low after sleep. He looked at her and stood up streching his long arms over his head. " How are you feeling." He asked giving a smile. Leila had really started to grow on Hunter although he hadn't known her long, there was something about her he like. Even if they didn't end up ' together ' for what ever reason. Hunter hoped they could stay close friend. The onse that know evry thing there is to know about each other.

Hunter had gotten lost in thought again, he shook his head and walked over next to her. Looking at her pail face and pushing some hair away from her glasses. Just then Hunter heard foot steps out side the door, then into the room. hre turned to see a man and woman standing at the door. He guess it was her mother and father. hunter glanced back to Leila then back to the two. He sighed and dropped his eyes to the floor. ( Sorry I'm kinda in a writing mood)

Leila

"The floor is freezing!" She pulled her feet up to her chest and hid her toes underneath the warmth and comfort of the blanket. "I'm alright I suppose. Just a little dizzy is all.." Her hand trailed to her head to see if it was still warm. A faint heat still radiated off of her forehead. She sighed; her being sick was probably extremely aggravating. Hunter's hand appeared before her and moved hair that was bothering her vision. She propped her glasses properly atop her nose, and looked at him in the eyes. Leila stood up to be level with him, but, little did she know, that he was standing close to the bed- close to her. When she stood up, she was invading Hunter's 'space bubble.' "I-I'm sorry." She plopped back down on the bed and looked down trying to hide her burning cheeks- hotter than before. She turned when she heard footsteps at the door. Her aunt and uncle had come. "Where's mum?" She asked with a little bit of suspicion. Her uncle scratched his head. "Drunk. Again." He gave her a sympathetic look. Leila was used to her mom doing this kinds of things, but, it did get on her nerves every now and then..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Hunter couldn't help , but smile when she stood then sat back down. She had been rather close to him, but that didn't really matter to Hunter. They were quite close on the bed and all. He chuckled under his breath making not a noise. He looked at her and his smile grew. He loved it when she blushed. It was cute. And he chuckled under his breath and looked to the man as he spoak after Leila. So her mom was a drunk. He sighed his dad drank alot, but not to bad. Being a cop and all that wouldn't be a good idea. Hunter sat down on the bed next to her. He had seen her check her head, but he knew that you couldn't really tell if you were still hot with your own hand. He took his to her forehead and felt it. Hunter gave a frown she was still quite warm. " Leila are you sure your okay?" He asked looking at her. He was starting to worry, having a fever for very long couls make her very sick. He sighed and looked back to the floor where his still booted feet rested. Hunter hoped she would be okay. She was starting to grow on him alot and... well he didn't want anything to happen to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You say and to much =P lol XD.

Mike swam under the water and watched the huge fish that swam around his body. He smiled and came back up just the be jumped on by Rain. " Well hello there." He said with a small laugh. He grabed her legs and pulled them around to the front of him so she didn't fall. " Whatcha' up to." He chuckled.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:15 pm

My bad lol.

Rain smiled, she giggled at him. "Heya, hun." She smiled. "Riding on a hot guy's back." She smiled, and kissed his neck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:45 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Hunter couldn't help , but smile when she stood then sat back down. She had been rather close to him, but that didn't really matter to Hunter. They were quite close on the bed and all. He chuckled under his breath making not a noise. He looked at her and his smile grew. He loved it when she blushed. It was cute. And he chuckled under his breath and looked to the man as he spoak after Leila. So her mom was a drunk. He sighed his dad drank alot, but not to bad. Being a cop and all that wouldn't be a good idea. Hunter sat down on the bed next to her. He had seen her check her head, but he knew that you couldn't really tell if you were still hot with your own hand. He took his to her forehead and felt it. Hunter gave a frown she was still quite warm. " Leila are you sure your okay?" He asked looking at her. He was starting to worry, having a fever for very long couls make her very sick. He sighed and looked back to the floor where his still booted feet rested. Hunter hoped she would be okay. She was starting to grow on him alot and... well he didn't want anything to happen to her.

Leila

Knowing she still had the fever, she smiled and nodded. "I'm fine. Don't worry about it." Leila had to get home to take care of her drunken mom as usually. It seemed as though she was more of the mother than her actual mother. Leila looked to her uncle. "Would you mind giving me a lift? I don't think it would be all that safe if I rode home by myself this evening.." He nodded and just then, Leila realized she was still wearing the paper gown. A heavy blush took her cheeks as she realized the back was open and her frilled, purple bra, and her matching panties were completely visible. She got up and covered it as much as she could. "HOW COME NO ONE TOLD ME THIS WAS OPEN. OH GOSH." She looked around and found her sweater on the floor. No one looked like they were going to move so it looked like they were in for a show. She slipped only the sweater on. Luckily for Leila, she was a small little thing so it covered her visible underwear as well. She slipped on her converse and sauntered over to her uncle, a little wobbly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:38 pm

I'm sorry to let you know this, but I am no longer a big fan of this site. It makes me sick. So if you would like to keep roleplaying with me feel free to here http://heartofrpfantasy.canadian-forum.com/forum . I do hope that you join. It would mean alot to me.

~ Wolves
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:I'm sorry to let you know this, but I am no longer a big fan of this site. It makes me sick. So if you would like to keep roleplaying with me feel free to here http://heartofrpfantasy.canadian-forum.com/forum . I do hope that you join. It would mean alot to me.

~ Wolves

I actually might not be able to join.. D:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Well I'm off my strike lol, so do you want to take this into a private roleplay? I would gladly do that.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Well I'm off my strike lol, so do you want to take this into a private roleplay? I would gladly do that.

Sure! That's wonderful! Make the thread? : O
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:23 pm

Will do.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:45 am

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Will do.

M'kay~
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7