RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

3 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! Empty Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:14 am

PLOT:
Welcome to Shallow Lake, home of the fighting Sea Monsters! Our staff will try to make you feel welcome and accepted, but our students will probably do that themselves! We are a caring place, an-
Yeah, right.
Shallow Lake is a small town in Minnesota, filled with rich suburbs and rich people. (A/N: Like Rosewood, in Pretty Little Liars) There isn't a petal out of place here. But, you see, in rich, small towns, there are bound to be secrets, lies, and scandal. And Shallow Lake's teenagers are in for one interesting year......
~*~*~*~*~
Where do you fit in?
Everybody has a secret. What's yours?
*~*~*~*~*
RULES:
No God-modding
No Power Playing
No "Eewie!" details....fades to black, please....hope I don't have to explain this one...XD
Try to have an equal amount of each gender.
Limit 6 charries...for now.
Be nice to others
No making fun of me for my Sara Shepard- obsession XD XP
Cussing is allowed, but no F-Bomb, and keep it PG-13 language. Mild only!
ALL HUMAN. Period.
No killing other active charries, unless the owner of the opposing charrie says it's okay. (And this will happen...)
OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
There is a giant, supposedly haunted house called the Perkins house. It was abandoned years ago. It has lots of rumors about it.
I support gay rights (even though I'm not one), and so can your charrie(s). And they can be gay, to. = )
There really isn't anything you can't do here, minus super powers. Remember, everyone has a secret, whether others know it or not. ; )
There can be cliques (Duh. I don't know why I added that.)
I don't mind if people try to taking Sutton down. = ) High school drama, duh. = P
We have a rival school called San Carlos.
San Carlos is home of the fighting Squids.
We have a lacrosse team, or a 'lax' team. Same difference.
I'll add more as I think of them.
SKELLY:
Full Name:
Nick Name:
Personality:
Previous BF/GF:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Best Friends:
Worst Enemies:
History: (Optional)
Family:
Secret:(You don't have to spill...yet.)
Here-Say:
Looks: (Desciption or Pic)
Now hold up as I fill out the form myself :)
Character List:
Sutton Mayn- Popular- 15- F
Spencer Mayn- Popular- 15- F
Drake Mayn- Loner/Lax Boy- 17- M
Derek Mendez- Lax Boy/Popular-ish- 16- M
Jynx Wayland- People Person- 16- F
Jay Wayland- People Person- 16- F
Jace Wayland- Popular/Lax boy- 17- M
Joss Wayland- Popular/Lax boy- 17- M
Skye Clearwater- Popular-17- F
Seth Clearwater- Jock(Football, not Lacrosse)-17- M
Richard Davids-Rocker- 17- M
Paul Anderson- Rocker- 16-M
John Clark- Rocker- 17-M
George Hartford- Rocker- 15- M
Rylee Danielle Brookes - Average(People)-16- F
Cooper Owen Brookes - Jock- 17- M
Brinley Anna Cayhill - Popular- 17- F
Brantley Christopher Cayhill- Jock- 17- M
Justine Knight- People- 16- F
Kayella Taylor- People- 16- F
Adam Kingsley- Emo- 17- M
Lucy Cabella- Person- 16- F

Last edited by Nakki on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:43 am; edited 11 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! Empty Re: Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:49 am

Full Name: Sutton Marie Mayn (Last name pronounced like "Main")
Nick Name: Sutton
Personality: I have a snarky, sarcastic, bitchy way to me. I have my moments, and am notorious for hanging secrets over peoples heads.
Previous BF/GF: Which one?
Crush: Like I'm telling you.
BF/GF: None at the moment.
Best Friends: ....
Worst Enemies: Who doesn't not like me?
History: Whatev. You'll probably hear it from my sappy sister.
Family: My mom and dad, my twin sister Spencer, an older brother named Drake, and a little sister named Lily, who's 7.
Secret: Don't you wish you knew?
Here-Say: "Sometimes, I think my friends would just stab me in the back. Every single one of them."
Looks: http://tustinhairsalon.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Blonde_Hair_stylist_stylists_blondes_tustin_santa_ana_orange_county.jpg

Full Name: Spencer Yvonne Mayn
Nick Name: Spence
Status: I rule this school...well, alongside my controlling sister.
Personality: I am the sweeter twin, really nice, but my bad side is so dark you might never find your way out of it.
Previous BF/GF: Some guy from San Carlos named Jett
Crush: Like I'm telling you.
Best Friends: My little sister Lily, my twin Sutton, and a few others
Worst Enemies: Jett for S.C.
History: Um, now's not the best time.
Family: My mom and dad, my twin sister Sutton, an older brother named Drake, and a little sister named Lily, who's 7.
Secret: Once, my guilt good to the best of me and I.....never mind.
Here-Say: "I. Know. Everything."
Looks: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-TB85m6xY-0/SwJcyaJBxJI/AAAAAAAAAe4/DwSuW7uoJ6o/s1600/Short%252525252525252525252525252525252525252BWomen%252525252525252525252525252525252525252BHairstyles2.jpg

Full Name: Drake Garrett Mayn
Nick Name: Dre
Personality: I am super protective of Sutton and Spencer, even little Lily. I like sports and and am a bit of a loner. I also have some...issues.
Previous BF/GF: Susan from S.C.
Crush: Not telling.
Best Friends: Boys from the lax team.
Worst Enemies: The boys I scare away from my sisters, and.....Sutton. She hates me.
History: *glare*
Family: My mom and dad, my sisters(twins) Sutton and Spencer, and a little sister named Lily, who's 7.
Secret: My anger normally gets the better of me, which combined with my protectiveness, makes a bad combination...
Here-Say: "If you touch her, I swear......."
Looks: http://i2.listal.com/image/1464513/500.jpg

Full Name: Derek Benjamin Mendez
Nick Name: Dare
Personality: I have a little friendly competition in me, and am sweet, charming, but can be a first class jerk. And a bit of a perv.
Previous BF/GF: Susan from S.C......Shh! Don't tell Drake!
Crush: Not telling.
Best Friends: Boys from the lax team.
Worst Enemies: Drake Mayn
History: *glare*
Family: My mom divorced my dad, a dog named Ruff, and a baby sister, Penelope.
Here-Say: "Guess who!"
Looks: http://worldhairstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/HLIC/123499479c045123141c42794679d6b8.jpg

OPEN! = )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! Empty Re: Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Full Name: Jynx Marie Wayland || Jessie Ann Wayland
Nick Name: Jynx || Jay or Jess. I prefer Jay
Age: They are twins so they both just turned 16. (But they dont really look alike..)
Status: Not exactly popular, but not geeky. They are well known and well liked.
Personality: Jynx is tough and wont let anyone tell her what to do. But she is nice too, and gives good advise. She is an expert lier, but doesn't lie often. || Jay is sweet and kind, but when she gets mad..... Don't be ANYWHERE near her.
Previous BF/GF: Brandon. Such a douche.... || Tyler...... sighs.
Crush: Um....... Not yet? || Not yet?
BF/GF: Nope || Nope
Best Friends: Don't have any yet || None yet
Worst Enemies: HAHA || I don't have any
Family: Jay, Jace, Joss || Jynx, Jace, Joss
Secret: Not saying yet || Not saying yet
Here-Say: "If you were half as funny as you think you are, you'd be twice as funny as you are now." || "Love is a contradiction"
Looks: https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t43-my-characters-pictures#12817

Full Name: Johnathan Christopher Wayland || Joshua James Wayland
Nick Name: Jace || Joss
Age: Just turned 17. (Twins that dont really look alike.)
Personality: Jace is very sarcastic and witty. All the funny sayings his siblings know, they got from him. (Including all the 'here-says') But he can also be very thoughtful. || Joss is down to earth and very sweet and nice. All in all, a very good guy that you want as a boyfriend or at least a friend.
Previous BF/GF: Mallory..... || Rylee......
Crush: Nope || Nope
BF/GF: Nope || Nope
Best Friends:
Worst Enemies:
Family: Jynx Jay Joss ||Jace Jynx Jay
Secret:(You don't have to spill...yet.)
Here-Say: "Declarations of love amuse me, esspecially when unrequitted." || "Sarcasm is the last refuge of the imaginatively banrupt."
Looks: https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t43-my-characters-pictures#12817
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:48 pm

((Accepted!))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:49 pm

((YAY))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:57 pm

((Sorry If my replies are slow, my computer's being stupid and it's internet is spotty. Anyway, we can start whenever. And it doesn't have to be semi-literate, but it can be.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:02 pm

Jynx: She sighed and sat down, leaning back against the wall, waiting for the bell to ring. She had a bit of a headache. She had taken some medicine for it and it helped a little bit but the headache was still there, un relenting. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Jay: She took another bite out of the red apple she had snatched from the cafeteria. She hummed for a moment, while she chewed, then took another bite.

Jace: He yawned as he rumaged through his locker.

Joss: He randomly walked around, his hazel eyes studing everything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:10 pm

Sutton: Flounced through the hall, eyeing all the boys. She saw a not-too-bad boy rummaging through his locker, another walking aimlessly through the halls, and a few others.

Spencer: Spencer flanked her sister, and watched her watch boys. "I have to get to class." She murmured. She departed her side and headed towards Algebra.

Sutton: "Whatev."

Drake: Wandered aimlessly through the halls.

Derek: He walked through the halls towards Algebra, debating his chances with each of the girls in the school.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:20 pm

Jace: He backed up and closed his locker just as Spencer passed. He almost ran into her. "Oh, sorry." He said with a smile. It was one of those smiles that you couldnt tell whether he had done it on purpose or that it was truely an accident. "I'm Jace."

Jynx: She stood up and winced as her head pounded. She stumbled a little.

Jay: She threw the ramains of an apple away, and headed towards Algrbra.

Joss: He decided he's better start getting to class.

((Hey, can Jace and Joss be on the lax team?))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:28 pm

((Of Course))

Spencer: She looked at Jace and smiled. "It's okay. Spencer." She stuck out her hand to shake.

Sutton: Watched her sister critically., before flouncing on her way to the other boy, who looked like he was headed for class.

Derek: He watched Jay as she made her way to Algebra, his perverted mind taking over.

Drake: He grabbed Jynx's elbow to steady her. "Woah." He decided to not be so anti-social and make a few friends this year. Besides the San Carlos girls he dated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:35 pm

Jace: "Nice to meet you spencer. Where you headed too?" He shook her hand, still smiling. His blue eyes sparkled.

Joss: He saw Sutton coming towards him and he slowed and raised an eyebrow.

Jynx: She jumped as she felt the hand on her elbow. She blushed a little when she saw who it was. "Oh... Um thanks. I just got a little bit dizzy." She blinked a few times. "Um... I'm Jynx."

Jay: She spotted Derek looking at her. She wasn't very fond of the way he was looking at her. "Find what you're lookin for?" She said sarcasticly, as she placed her hand on her hip, the other on the strap of her messenger bag.

((Thanks. :) ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:42 pm

((Welcome :) ))

Spencer: "Um, English, I think." She looked at her schedule. "Actually, no, Algebra. You?"

Sutton: "Hi there!" She chirped at Joss. She eyed him. He'll do. "You know who I am, right?" She asked, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

Drake: He smiled lazily at Jynx. "Drake Mayn."

Derek: He sat back in his chair. "Why, yes I did." He said, still eyeing her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:48 pm

Jace: "Same!" He chuckled and held out his arm, like in the old movies. "Would you mind if I accompany you?"

Joss: He smiled a little and nodded. "Sutton Mayn. One of the most popular girls in school."

Jynx: She nodded. "I know... You play on the lax team with my brothers." She said with a small smile. It was hard not to smile around him.

Jay: "Good luck gettin it tiger." She retorted as she took her seat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:57 pm

Sutton: She smiled at him. "Good! And I know you....Joss Wayland." She said hiss name slowly. She smiled a charming smile at him.

Spencer: "Oh but of course!" She replied in a fake accent, like the women in old black-and-white films. She hooked her arm around his.

Drake: He nodded. "Yeah. Joss and Jace. They're really good. Wouldn't mind them being captain this year if I step down."

Derek: "May the best man win." He said, winking at Jay.

Last edited by Nakki on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:03 pm

Jay: She rolled her eyes, but smiled a little. "I didn't know there was a competition."

Jynx: She tilted her head a little. "Why would you step down?" Her green eyes were darker than regular green eyes, and they were full of question.

Jace: He laughed softly and started walking beside her. "So........."

Joss: He was a bit surprised at first but then nodded. Of course everyone knew him. He was on the lax team. He smiled. "Thats me. Now what is a girl like you, doing talking to a guy like me?" Joss, even though it was well hidden, had a bit of a dark side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:09 pm

Sutton: "A girl like me gets a little tired of the boys like me. And might eventually like talking to a boy like you." She said, the unspoken 'Duh.' hanging in the air.

Spencer: "So..... Jace, huh? Not a usual name." She said-smiled.

Drake: He shrugged. "I dunno. I'm not sure if I will or not. It's just, I've always been Captain of the lax team. I don't really know." He admitted.

Derek: "Oh yes, there is. Between me and the rest of the boys at this school."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Joss: He ignored the unspoken 'Duh' "Well... Lucky me right?"

Jace: He smiled and shook his head. "I guess its not... My real name is Johnathan Christopher. My initials are J.C. so my mother always just called me Jace." He looked at her, with a smile.

Jynx: She nodded. "I understand." She decided to change the subject. "So... What classes do you have?"

Jay: She laughed. "Ha, right. They are all after Sutton."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:21 pm

Sutton: "Yes. Lucky you indeed." She said, serious.

Spencer: "Oh. Well, Spencer isn't a common name for girls, either. So we're both odd." She laughs. "So....your mom?" She asks.

Drake: Drake smiles lazily. "Oh. Same old, same old. You?"

Derek: "Yes....Sutton." A glint comes to his eyes. "Well, then, I'll get you while they're distracted."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:24 pm

Full Name: Skye Desiree Clearwater || Seth Lee Clearwater
Nick Name: Lithium || Seth
Status:(Wannabe, band geek, popular, ect.) I'm a popular but not mean || Jock
Personality: Skye is very clam and kind. She rarely gets angry but when she does you don't want to be around. She is an animal lover and has hopes and dreams of becoming a professional singer and dancer. || Seth is a calm and loud boy with a flirty side. ;) (Watch out for him.)
Previous BF/GF: Alex Evans || Montana Isgro
Crush: No one. || No one..yet. ;)
BF/GF: Noperonni! || Nopes
Best Friends: The cheerleaders || The football players
Worst Enemies: No one! || No one!
Family: Seth || Skye
Secret:(You don't have to spill...yet.) I'm not saying. || You can find out.
Here-Say: What does this mean?
Looks: (Desciption or Pic)
Skye: Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! Cutescenegirl
Seth: Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! Alex-evans--large-msg-119756992339
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:27 pm

((Accepted! Right now, everyone is just milling around the school before first period. Just, like, walk up and join a conversation =P))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:28 pm

Jay: She raised an eyebrow. "And what makes you do sure?"

Jace: He nodded. "Yup." Then his smile faded a little. "She lives in Daytona now. Me and my siblings live with my dad."

Jynx: She nodded. "Same...." She sighs..

Joss: He nodded, but didn't know what else to say or do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:33 pm

((Kay, thanks.(:))

Skye: *She was wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33124143 and walked into school. She goes up to her cheerleading friends and started talking.*

Seth: *Walked into school and walked to his football friends and talked.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:37 pm

Sutton: "Well...'bye." She slowly brushed a piece of hair away from his eyes, a slow, wide small breaking out on her face. She turned and walked away.

Derek: "Well....." He thinks. "I'm awesome. That makes me so sure."

Drake: "Well, we should probably get going then. "What's your first class?"

Spencer: She sees his smile fade a bit. "You don't have to tell me this." She whispered softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE WARNING BELL RINGS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*It signals that first period starts soon, and tells the kids in class to shut up, and the kids not in class yet to get there =P*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Jace: "You asked..." He heard the bell. "We should hurry." His playful smile had returned.

Jay: She rolled her eyes good naturedly. "Rriigghhtt........"

Jynx: "English..... I had better hurry. What do you have?"

Joss: "Bye..." He stood there for a second, then hurried to class.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Skye: *Waved to her friends good-bye and made her way slowly down the hallway to English.*

Seth: *Says bye to his friends and starts walking to English.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next