RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

3 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Drake: "English." He pauses. "I'll walk you there."

Sutton: Sutton saw Skye walking down the hall. "Skye!" She hollered. "Skye! Get over here!"

Derek: He smiles a bit and turns his eyes toward the teacher at the front of the room.

Spencer: She started to walk in slow motion, just because he said they should hurry.

Sutton: Glances over to Spencer, and sees her walking in slo-mo with locker boy. "Spencer!" She snaps.

Spencer: She straightens up immediately and walks regularly toward Algebra.

((Oh, and for the new members, you should know Sutton is a mean, controlling, popular bitch. She's very manipulative and can ruin you.........yeah.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Jynx: "Um..... Okay." She said with a smile.

Jace: "Imma start calling her Snapper." He whispered to Spencer.

Jay: She also returned her gaze to the teacher. She reached up and slipped her medium length hair into a pony tail.

Joss: He's almost to the English class doorway when he sees his sister with Drake. He stops and looks at them for a second. Then he half smiles and went into the classroom. Drake waas a good guy.... But he was still a guy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:12 pm

((Sorry I poofed there for a minuet....did a few chores))

Drake: He sat down in a seat and patted the seat next to him, signaling for Jynx to sit down.

Spencer: She giggled and had a small smile, but it didn't quite reach her eyes.

Sutton: She glares at the students looking at her. "What?" She snaps. "Skye!" She calls again. But no such luck, her friend ignored her, or simply didn't hear. Grumbling, she made her way to Algebra.

Derek: He pulls out a blue sticky note and writes: This blows. He then passed it to Jay.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Jynx: She stood for a moment, then nodded and sat down with a smile. "Thanks...."

Jay: She wrote back. Ya think? I hate this class. >: P

Jace: He bumped her lightly. "And I'm talking about the fish...." He said as they walked into the class.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:26 pm

Sutton: She flopped down at a desk, crossing her arms over her chest.

Spencer: She laughed, and this time, happiness reached her eyes.

Derek: Ms. Tir scares me. He wrote back.

Drake: He did his famous lazy half-smile, again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:33 pm

I wanna join but my iPod is spazzing out and I can't use a computer..... /sigh/
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

http://Zarsroleplayworld.webs.com and stopthedeaths.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Jynx: She glanced away before his smile could make her blush. She turned a little and caught Joss staring at them. She groaned and turned back around.

Joss: Was silently laughing.

Jace: He also laughed and found 2 empty seats. "Sit with me?"

Jay: Scares? More like gives heart attacks....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Aww. But you could join later. It's not like anything major is happening right now = P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:37 pm

Mm!
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:41 pm

Sutton: She glared at her twin and locker boy from across the hall. (Their classrooms are right across from each other.)

Spencer: She smiled. "Don't mind if I do." She sat down next to Jace.

Drake: He smiles an amused smile, knowing about the exchange between Jynx and her brothers.

Derek: He chuckles. I heard two kids died last year from her glare. o.O
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:46 pm

Jay: I heard 3. Lol Ms. Moosman is pretty scary too.

Jace: He saw Sutton's glare and smirked a little. "I don't think Snapper is happy....."

Jynx: She saw Drake's amused smile and also smiled. "Hey, it is NOT funny...." She said.

Joss: He kept his eye on them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:55 pm

Derek: Oh, don't get me started on Moosman...: P

Spencer: She glanced over her shoulder at Sutton. "Oh, she'll go on a Chanel shopping spree and get over it." She turned back towards Jace and smiled.

Sutton: She pulled out her iPhone, hacked the school's wi-fi password, and started to online shop.

Drake: He slings an arm around the back of Jynx's chair, and murmurs in her ear. "Well, it might not be funny, but his reaction to this will be, I bet." And before she can ask what 'this' is, his lips are on hers <3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Full Name: Richard Davids
Nick Name: Richie
Personality: Richard is a funny guy. He's crazy and hyper one moment, but can be very serious the next. He's a bit of a flirt and LOVES being around girls.
Previous BF/GF: Maureen Challenger
Crush:
BF/GF:
Best Friends: John, Paul and George
Worst Enemies: none
History: (Optional)
Family: Zak, Jason
Secret: ..... (Gotta figure one out...)
Here-Say: "Aw, shut up!"
Looks: Richard has Beatles style brown hair. He has brown eyes and pale skin. He's sort of short, and skinny too. His nose is too big for his face.

Full Name: Paul Anderson
Nick Name: Paulie
Personality: Paul is the sweetest guy you could ever meet. He's kind, caring and lovable. He's also a bit of a flirt though.
Previous BF/GF: uhm....
Crush:
BF/GF:
Best Friends: John George and Richard
Worst Enemies: no
Family: dad and mom
Secret:(gotta think of one)
Here-Say: .....
Looks: Paul is tall, with Beatles style dark brown hair and green eyes. His cheeks are a little chubby though, which makes him ADORABLE!

Full Name: John Clark
Nick Name: John
Personality: John is a HUGE flirt. He loves being around girls, but is a player. He's also a bit of a perv...
Previous BF/GF: lots....
Crush:
BF/GF:
Best Friends: Paul, George and Richard
Worst Enemies:
Family: his mum and dad
Secret:(Gotta figure one out)
Here-Say: .....
Looks: John has Beatles style brown hair and brown eyes. His skin is slightly tanned and he is tall and muscular.

Full Name: George Hartford
Nick Name: George
Personality: George is quiet, thougtful and smart. He's also a bit of a flirt.
Previous BF/GF:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Best Friends: Richard, Paul and John
Worst Enemies:
Family: mum and dad
Secret:(gotta think of one)
Here-Say: 
Looks: George is tall, with Dark brown hair in the same style as his friends.
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Jay: She gave me her death stare last year. I was lucky to get away. XP

Jace: He shrugged. "Figures." He laughed. He reached over and tucked a lock of stray hair behind her ear, and smiled.

Jynx: Her small gasp was lost in his lips, and she was stunned for a second. Then her lips softened under his and she relaxed. Emotions welled up inside her that she had never felt. She turned a bit more towards him and her hands rested on his shoulders.

Joss: His eyes were wide as he glared in their direction. Oh, lax practice was going to be rough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:10 pm

((Accepted! Welcome to Shallow Lake, Zar! Do you need catching up, or have you read the last few pages?))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Derek: Oh no! Are you okay? That must've hurt terribly....

Sutton: Bought a few things, then switched sites.

Spencer: Spencer blushed faintly at Jace's touch.

Drake: He deepened the kiss, noting Joss's pissed-off look. Lax practice was gonna be a looong one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Jay: Im fine, other than I shall be scarred for life.....

Jace: He winked and dropped his hand. "So... Have you always lived here?"

Jynx: She knew Joss was probably going to yell at her later, but at this moment, she didn't really care. She felt the kiss deepen and her arms tightened around his neck.

Joss: His jaw was clentched and he turned away. He was livid. He knew, as Jynx's brother, that he should go over there right now, but he knew if he did that he would get OSS.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:27 pm

Derek: Poor you. = (

Drake: He tangles his hands in her hair, ignoring the "Eww! PDA much?" and the "I wish I was that girl." and "I wish I was Drake right now." comments. He didn't care.

Spencer: "Yeah, all my life. You?" She looks away, her cheeks tinged with pink, because his wink was making her blush too much.

Sutton: She is bored, logging off her iPhone, waiting for someone to talk to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:31 pm

(BRB)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Sorry! I am back!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Jynx: She blocked out all the comments, and the fact that they were kissing in a classroom full of kids she barely knew. She could feel his hand in her hair, and she moved as close as she could without falling from her seat.

Joss: He got up and left the classroom quickly.

Jace: He nodded. "Cool. This is a cool little town." He saw her blush, even though she turned away, and he smiled.

Jay: I know.... :' ( But I'm okay. : )

Just then, the teacher came up and snatched the note from her hand. "Passing notes are we?"

Jay: She looked up, surprised. "I... um....."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:43 pm

Backers!!! Um....let's see....I think Sutton called Skye over. Sutton is in English. She wants to ditch ; ) And....that's about all that's happened. Besides Drake and Jynx are kissing and Zar joined. We now have 4 more boys!!!! = )

Derek: "It was all me." He stood up and looked Ms. Tir....in the eye. "It wasn't her fault."

Drake: He pulls back slightly. "Later." He says, then pulls all the way away, untangling himself.

Spencer: "It really is." She nodds.

Sutton: She saw her 'boy-toy' leave the room across the hall and smirked. She wished Spencer and Skye were with her right now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:47 pm

((Okkiee))

Skye: What do you want, Sutton? *She said cruely. She never liked Sutton.*

Seth: *Sat in English.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Jynx: She moves back, blinking. Had she really just made out with a guy she just met today, in front of a classroom full of kids? Her cheeks were a bit flushed as she turned forward, and straightened out her hair.

((Hahaa I get it now.. ms. tir.... XD))

Ms. Tir: She narrowed her eyes. "Both of you.... Detention!"

Jay: She blinked and hid a burst of sudden laughter.

Joss: He came back into the classroom about 7 minutes later.

Jace: He smiled. "I think we should pay attention now... We will talk more after class."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:55 pm

((Lol....XD))

Sutton: She smiled innocently at Skye. "Well, me and my sister are going shopping after school. Wanna come?" She knew it was an offer too good to resist. She could give her popularity instantly. Not that Skye wasn't already popular. After all, she was Sutton Mayn, and she was fabulous.

Spencer: "Okay." She smiled and turned towards the teacher.

Drake: He stared at the chalkboard as class started really late. The teacher was in a frenzy, apologizing over and over for being so late and asking them not to tell Principal Candra.

Derek: He holds back laughter. "Okay." And then he sits down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next