RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~ - Page 6 Empty Re: ~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:48 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Rain nodded and followed, She knew that Dean would get off, if he didn't want to go, but it seemed as though, he wanted to protect Rain from something..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~ - Page 6 Empty Re: ~Secret Falls~ ~OPEN!! Please Join!~

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Mike led her down the trail. " So Raim, tell me about ya'?" Mike side as he slowed Jazz down so she was walking next to the other horse.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Rain smiled. "Well... I grew up in Tennessee... Gray, Tennessee," She started thinking about if she should tell him about her past or not. She decided she would. "My parents beat me and my brother as kids.." She said, as she lifted up her tank top to reveal many old scars, then sighed. "They split up, and threw my brother and I into a orphanage... Never got adopted but were in about 70 different foster homes..." She stopped herself, remembering her past..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Mike frowned. " I'm sorry to hear that Sweets." Mike was rased in a good home and was always treated well. It made him quite sad that that had happened to her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Rain's sad face had faded to a light blush, and she smiled at him. "Hey, It's all better now." She smiled, and slowed to a slow walk. "And you?" She asked with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:34 pm

Mike smiled at her. " Well thats good." He looked back to the tail for a short time then looked back to her. " Well I was born in Canada lived there for six years then we moved her. My mom was a vet, and my dad was a farmer. I grow up on farms. With lots of animals" He sighed. " My mom died when I was 12 she got in a really bad car crash and didn't make it. The drived was drunk as hell."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Rain and her horse was close enough to Mike and his horse, that she gently reached over, and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry." She whispered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:50 pm

A deep blush crossed Mikes pail face. " It's fine." He said looked back to the tair. " So, what do you wanna talk about?" Mike asked still slightly blushing.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Rain shrugged. She smiled when she saw him blush, but she really didn't know what she wanted to talk about..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Mike smiled again and looked back to the train patting Jazz's neck lightly. Mike didn't know what to talk aboput, and he felt really weird now. SO he didn't say anything.

WB SOO SORRYXD
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Rain giggled when she saw that he didn't know what to talk about either. "When did you get into horses?" She asked as she patted Bryce's neck with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Hunter had been sitting in the chair next to the bed reading. When Leila woke up Hunter looked at her and placed a hand lightly on her side. " You passed out at the store." He looked at her closely. " Leila are you okay?"

Sorry. I've been extremely busy lately.

Leila

When Hunter's hand lightly brushed her side, it made her jump. Not that far, for she was helplessly weak. Whenever she fainted like this, and believe it's happened quite often, she can't do much of anything. Leila nodded wordlessly. "I'm awfully sorry....I didn't mean..." She put a hand to her head and fell back on the pillow. "I'm so sorry." She had an awful headache and though she was wanting to stay with him, she knew it was best if she went home and took rest upon her bed for quite a while. "Hunter....I think I should go home. I've caused you too much trouble."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Hunter kept his hand where it lie lightly on her side. " You haven't caused me anything." He said looking at her. " Leila I just wanna make sure your okay." He glanced around then back to her. " Are you sure you would be okay to go home?" He asked in a very soft sweet tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Make looked pver at her. " I started riding when I was about three. Started racing at nine." He smile. " How 'bout you?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:12 pm

Rain smiled, knowing they finally had something to talk about. "Since I was about 10, and my foster parents owned a ranch. Never got over being on a horse." She smiled, and giggled. "Started barrel racing at 12, and now I'm a hunter jumper."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:16 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Hunter kept his hand where it lie lightly on her side. " You haven't caused me anything." He said looking at her. " Leila I just wanna make sure your okay." He glanced around then back to her. " Are you sure you would be okay to go home?" He asked in a very soft sweet tone.

Leila

She nodded, and looked at her two hands that were shaking in her lap. It was happening again. The one time when she was happy, her sickness had ruined it all. A silent, crystal tear trailed down her cheek without even a hint of notice. The hiccups began and she brought her knees to her chest. "I just don't want it to happen again.." She kept whispering. "Not again. Leila's eyes grew bloodshot. The skin beneath her eyes became puffy as she kept on rubbing her eyes begging the tears to stop falling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Hunter let a small frown cross his lips as he looked at her. His blue eye slowly going lightler then they already were. He looked at her and placed his hand on her back lightly rubbing it. " You'll be okay Leila." He said looking at her. Hunter got up off the chair that he was on and ssat next to her on the white sheeted bed. He pulled into a hug as he still rubbed her back. " you'll be fine."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:22 am

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Rain smiled, knowing they finally had something to talk about. "Since I was about 10, and my foster parents owned a ranch. Never got over being on a horse." She smiled, and giggled. "Started barrel racing at 12, and now I'm a hunter jumper."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Hunter let a small frown cross his lips as he looked at her. His blue eye slowly going lightler then they already were. He looked at her and placed his hand on her back lightly rubbing it. " You'll be okay Leila." He said looking at her. Hunter got up off the chair that he was on and ssat next to her on the white sheeted bed. He pulled into a hug as he still rubbed her back. " you'll be fine."

Leila

Leila cuddled into Hunter's side, and for a good twenty minutes, lay there crying. An hour had passed, just them, laying there. Leila's glasses had become splotched with tears, and her cheeks red and burning. Her eyes growing heavier with each thought and each ache of her paining headache. Leila lowered herself into Hunter's lap without a second thought, and fell asleep feeling the comfort being there. He had protected her, kept her safe. Her delicate hands circled his waist, and she let them just hang on his waistband. One minute, two minutes, three, four, five. She was knocked out from the day's events, not wanting Hunter to leave her side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:39 pm

Hunter sat there holding her the whole time stroking her hair. He didn't say a word. He just held her. Hunter smiled as he head fell into his lap. He still stroked her hair lightly. Not wanting to move. The hands aross his belt felf nice. He wanted to freeze this in time forever. It would be so great.

After about an hour or so of sitting there next to her. He head on his lap. Hunter's eyes began to get heavy It had been a long day. He shifted slightly and moved her up on the bed. Very care fully. He slipped off his belt and took off his hat. He placed them on the table next to the bed. Belt buckles hurt like hell if you fall asleep with them on( Or so I've heard. My friend Wade fell asleep in his. He had a nice bruse the next day. o.o). her head was now rested on his chest his arm over her sholders. He closed his eyes and soon fell asleep next to her. Her family had been call and he was sure they would show up. It was only about 7:45, so he was sure they would. And he hoped they wouldn't be mad about him laying with their daughter. He hadn't evewn met them yet. ( longness O.o)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike smiled and looked at her again. " That's really coo." He said as they came to the spot where he was bringing her. They road up the a large clear lake. You could see every rock, and ever fish in the water it was so clear.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:49 am

Rain smiled brightly at the sight. She couldn't believe he brought her to a place so clear... She smiled, and took a minute to gather her surroundings. She looked over at him and smiled. "You bring all the new girls here?" She teased with a smile. She patter her horse's neck, and smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:30 pm

Leila

Once Hunter had repositioned her, Leila's hands once again found his waist just by instinct. They glided around it until they found their previous spot. The warmth of his skin soaked into her pale, white skin making her fall into a deeper slumber than before. Leila's skin just prickled with a kind of sensation she couldn't explain in just two words. After two or three hours passed, she began to awake, she heard the ticking of the clock that lay upon the wall nearest the door, and the shuffling of nurses' feet. She heard the clicking of machine's and buttons. Leila sat up and dug the balls of her palms into her eyes. Still exhausted, her eyes kept that glossy sense of sleep. She looked around, still feeling weak but not wanting to sit here. Her eyes found Hunter, and he was still fast asleep. Leila quietly swung her legs off the bed, and let her petite feet make contact with the cool floor. A small gasp escaped her dry, cracked lips when they did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Hunter kept his arms around her as they slept. Not wanting to let her go. When he heard a gaped from Leila he awoke sitting up and looking at her. " You okay." He already low voice, much low after sleep. He looked at her and stood up streching his long arms over his head. " How are you feeling." He asked giving a smile. Leila had really started to grow on Hunter although he hadn't known her long, there was something about her he like. Even if they didn't end up ' together ' for what ever reason. Hunter hoped they could stay close friend. The onse that know evry thing there is to know about each other.

Hunter had gotten lost in thought again, he shook his head and walked over next to her. Looking at her pail face and pushing some hair away from her glasses. Just then Hunter heard foot steps out side the door, then into the room. hre turned to see a man and woman standing at the door. He guess it was her mother and father. hunter glanced back to Leila then back to the two. He sighed and dropped his eyes to the floor. ( Sorry I'm kinda in a writing mood)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike smile at the question. " No, only the pretty ones." He said hoping off Jazz and taking all her her riding gear off. Jazz nodded her head and trotted over to the clear water taking a long drink. Mike looked back to Rain. " So would you like to swim?" He asked with a wide smile. ( Sorry it's so shor. My fingers are numb!)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:21 am

It's perfectly okay :)

Rain smiled, and slowly slid off her saddle. She gently took her tack off, and placed it on a sturdy branch, to where she could get it again later. He snorted, and nuzzled his head into her stomach. She giggled, and took off hi bridle, and hung it with the saddle. Rain hugged his neck, and then realized she should have answered his question. She turned to him, and smiled. "Sure." Bryce walked over to the lake, and took a long drink, and then walked over to a soft patch of sugar sand, and rolled in it. Rain took off her shirt, and her shorts. Sure she didn't have a bathing suit on, but what's the difference between a bathing suit, and her bra and underwear?? Besides, he said she was pretty. :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:16 pm

XD

Mike chuckled and pulled off his shirt and jeans. He jumped into the clear water and swam around. WWWWWWWWWWWBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Lmao

Rain smiled, and swam under water, and watched all the fish float, and swim around her. She smiled to herself, and then swam to Mike. She went behind him when he came above the water, and jumped on his back playfully, and smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next