RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

+2
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
ScarletTheKitty
6 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 3 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Sara
I stand and follow her and trot up the alpha rock and sit down
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 3 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:00 pm

gtg.
Angel- "I have trusted you with the rank of Delta. You will be in charge when me and Sam are gone. And we are leaving right now. Hunting trip 10 miles away." nods and trotts off with Sam

Last edited by hipponess on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Aw bye
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:50 pm

Angel- puts her paw on Saras shoulder. "Dont be scared theres a reason i picked you as delta. Me and sam ace going on a huntingtrip for a big feastwell have tonight." Her and sam trot off to go hunting
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Sara
"Who says I'm scared." I roll my eyes and lay down on the Alpha rock
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:02 pm

angel- heard her and shook her head. still, she trusted her instinct. overnight, her andsam made a camp. thenvin the morning, they got as much a they could handle and walked back

im on my tablet again so ill b slow. if i poof its because of internet
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Sara
I wake up early in the morning
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:26 pm

Name:Luna/Alex
Personality (optional):meet them
Crush:impress me/looking
Mate:^^^^^^^^
Pups:nope/no
Looks:
Luna
West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 3 634826661_522688
Online Photo Editor

Alex
West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 3 680577777_148462
wolf2 pictures

Other:they are brother and sister
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:31 pm

angel and sam- walk back and load the food den then angel wadlks to the alpha rock. "thanks sara" sits down and howls for everone to come to the pond where sam was getting the feast ready.

accepted
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:31 pm

My Wolves
They all head to the pond and sit down
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Luna and Alex-they hear the Howl so they stop in their tracks to lesson for other wolves before laying in some bushes
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Angel- senses wolf and turns to the forest. Then she sees some swaying bushes and looks inside them to find Luna and Alex. "hey"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Alex-he and Luna step out "hello"

Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:46 pm

Angel- "Alpha. Your names are"

Sam- finishes preparing the food and howls for ANgel. She howls back, telling him to wait a minte.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Skull
I look at the food and sigh
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:50 pm

Sam- "someything wrong?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Alex-"I'm Alex and this is my sister Luna"

Luna-"hello"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Skull
"Just bored"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Angel- nods. "Would you ike to join? Our breakfast feast-and our pack?"

Sam- nods. "I understand. So where did you guys come her from?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:56 pm

Skull
"Alaska."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:57 pm

Sam- "Wow. I went there once." shivers. "I like it better here."
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:00 pm

Alex-"if we may"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Angel- "Of course. Follow me." leads them to the pond and sits down. "LET THE FEAST BEGIN" she says seriously. Then giggles and notices SKull. He looked kinda bored. She remembered when her parents held feasts. She was bored, but then every one just seemed to get more exciting. She hoped Skull would be like that. She had dreaded going to her parents 1st and 2nd feast.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Luna and Alex-they sit down
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Angel- starts eating an elk
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next