RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

+2
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
ScarletTheKitty
6 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 40 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Samantha- "How do you lile it here?"

Can she not talk?
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 40 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:59 pm

She can but shes kinda shy/mean

Cream
I shrug and look in the water
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:03 pm

k, thats what i thought, but i was just making sure

Samantha- "Well, I hope you have a good time" walks in the lake and swims around

ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Cream
I turn and walk intothe woods
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:09 pm

Max- sees the blur again and slows down to a trot then a walk and walks over to the fae "Hi"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:13 pm

Cream
I look at him and nod
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Max- "You new?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Cream
I nod
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:16 pm

Max- "Cool"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Cream
I speak with a sweet voice that can bring in any male "Ya I know" I roll my eyes
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Max- raises an eyebrow "Okayyy then" walks to the lake and jumps in and swims around, seeing Samantha "Hi"

Samantha- was getting out "Hey Max"

Last edited by hipponess on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:19 pm

Cream
I walk to my den and lay down
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Dawn- wakes up and starts to crawl out from ANgels fur
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Angel- wakes up and finds Dawn gone and howls for SKull
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Skull
I walk in holding Dawn in my mouth with a mad glare on my face
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:45 pm

sorry, im sick and uh....you prolly dont wanna know....

Angel- rolls her eyes "Yeah, its all my fault" she says angerily

-------

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=872
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:44 pm

Name: Amanda
Personality (optional): strong, looks out for family
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Looks: pure white, gray piercing eyes
Other: soon to be mother and father- Angel and Skull

ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:46 pm

What does the 'Other' mean her going to be mother and father?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:48 pm

i just saved your booty, someone locked this forum. And remember i said i was going to make a pup Angel and Skull could adopt? Amanda is that pup
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:50 pm

Figures it would be a girl
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:50 pm

rawr! >: ( someones in a bad mood, and i can make it a boy geeze
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:55 pm

why are we still talking on this one?? XD

ill change the form on the other one
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40