RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

+2
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
ScarletTheKitty
6 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 21 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Sam- wakes up and nudges Luna, then points to the beautiful, slow falling snow. it had been winter, but this was only the 2nd snow
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 21 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Chain
I look around at the snow
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Luna-she woke up sleeply "wow"

Alex-walks around the camp
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Rachel- had walked back to her den, feeling embarresed.

Sam- "Only our second snow of the year." he said. He was getting cold. "Are you cold?"

do you watch H2O
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:06 pm

yes

Luna-"alittle"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:10 pm

Sam- stands up, and puts Luna on his back, then walks over to a very warm corner of the den and puts luna down, then lays down next to her.

cool
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Luna-"thanks"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Sam- licks her, then says, in a british accent, "Of course my love" chuckles.

if you want, i can make a few weeks pass and she can have her pups.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:25 pm

ok but how many pups will there be?

Luna-she smiles
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:27 pm

A FEW WEEKS PASS, its almost spring.

um...4?
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:32 pm

ok sounds good

Luna-she walks out of their den her belly heavyy with pups
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Sam- follows her
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Skull
I shake my fur growling
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Luna-she smiles and nuzzles him
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Sam- licks her then leads her to the "pup park" ( a safe corner of the forest with alot of trees ) and takes her under a tree where he had made a moss bed, and surrounded it with other soft things.

BRB- dinner
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:45 pm

ok

Luna-she follows and smiles "aww this is so sweet, thanks"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:49 pm

::Kazou::
Yawns and greets the Alpha Fae kindly "Hello Angel."

::Hunter and Star::
Hunt

::Misty::
Grooms her pups

::Luna::
Lays next to Misty while she grooms the pups

::Knight::
When he was finished being groomed he began to play with Moon

::Beauty::
Sat still while Misty groomed her

::Moon::
Her shiny white fur sparkled as she played with Knight

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:15 pm

Sam- nuzzles her.

Angel- "Hi Kazou"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:18 pm

Luna-she licks his muzzle
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:22 pm

"You look beautiful as always." He smiled
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Sam- smiles and looks at then nuzzles her belly.

Angel- blushed. "Thanks"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Luna-"I think they are comeing soon"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:26 pm

"Would you like to take a walk out of the territory with me?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Sam- nods "Me too"

Angel- "Uh, sure." howls that Sam and Luna are in charge
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:29 pm

"Cool."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next