RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

+2
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
ScarletTheKitty
6 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 20 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:17 am

Sprit
I sit by my den cleaning my fur
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 20 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Sam- shrugs. "I'm fine with whatever you want to do."
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Skull
I sit on a rock
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Luna-"ok" thinks
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:26 pm

Max- walks around camp.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:29 pm

Skull
I look around the camp
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Rachel- walks around camp, sees chain, and walks over. "Hey"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:31 pm

Chain
I look up "Hi"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Luna-"what is there to do here?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:36 pm

Rachel- "Im new around here. I mean my names not new around here- my names Rachel but I-" looks down embarresed.

Sam- "Not much really. We can just relax if you want."
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Luna-"that sounds good"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Sam- swims up to the shore, seeing it was SUNSET
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Luna-follows
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Sam- walks to their den and lays down
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Chain
"I'm Chain"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Luna-she follows and lays next to him
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Rachel- looks up and seems dazed. she swallows hard. "C-Chain?"

Sam- grooms luna. "Uh" licks her stomache
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:45 pm

Chain
"Y-Yes"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:46 pm

Rachel- shakes her head and comes back to reality. "Sorry..."
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Chain
"for what?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Rachel- "Well i just kinda zoned out."
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Luna-she smiles and nods
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:51 pm

Chain
"Uh-Huh"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Sam- nuzzles her

Rachel- ".."

IN THE MORNING snow falls
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:54 pm

Luna-she nuzzles him
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next