RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

+2
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
ScarletTheKitty
6 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 38 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Skull
I trot in the den "What's wrong?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 38 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Angel- "probably pu-" whines, then gives birth to 7 pups ( 3 will die because they were born early)
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:11 pm

So only 4 pups?

Skull
I lick the pups
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:23 pm

sorry, my bro shut my cp off....there can b more if you want, 4 is just most common

Angel- licks the pups while Samantha checks them and finds that only one, not suprisinsly,the runt, is having a little trouble
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Skull
I watch the pups
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:25 pm

how many do u want there to b?

Angel- looks at one that looks exactly like skull and chuckles, then nudges skull and points to the pup saying "Mini Skull"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Skull
I laugh a little
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:29 pm

making forums, gunna b slow

Angel- smiles
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Name: Danny (Summer)
Personality (optional): dont know yet
Crush: no one
Mate: no one
Pups: EW
Looks: exactly like Skull
Other: mom- Angel dad- Skull

ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Angel- licks the pups
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:09 pm

Skull
I nudge the biggest Tiger and the medium biggest Amber
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Angel- sees Dawn is shivering and gently pushes her into her fur

Sam- helps Shadow walk, he had mostly got it down and Bella had mostly recovered from her scorpion bite and was trying to walk again
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:16 pm

On the rock is Amber the one on the ground is Tiger
West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 38 Ruasian-wolf-pups

Skull
I nudge the pups to Angel and I trot out of the den
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:24 pm

k, and by medium biggest do you mean second biggest or second smallest- that probably sound confusing....maybe this will help

Tiger-Amber-Danny-Dawn-runt or

Tiger-Danny-Amber-Dawn-runt

Angel- curls around the pups, wondering where Skull is going
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:25 pm

The first one

Skull
I trot into the woods to mark territory
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:27 pm

ok

The pups nurse

Angel- is suprised the runt is still alive

what do u want to do about the runt?
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:29 pm

I could play him or her I guess

Skull
I mark my scent around

Tiger
I nurse more being the biggest
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:36 pm

i could play her/him if u dont want to, i just didnt know what you wanted to do

Dawn- finishes faster than the other pups(except the runt), being the second smallest, and Angel nudges Tiger to where she was.

ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:38 pm

I can its no problem

Runt (Girl)
I try to suckle

Tiger
I keep suckling
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Angel- tries to help the runt, but theres not much she can do
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:40 pm

Tiny
I finally get a spot to suckle

Amber
I finish suckleing and crawl trying to follow Skull's scent
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:43 pm

Angel- pushes Amber back, and then Danny, who had tried to follow Amber
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:44 pm

Amber
I cry for my dad

Tiny
I get in a good suckle then curl up in her mom's fur

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Angel- "Shhhh daddy'll be back soon"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:46 pm

Amber
Continues to cry

Skull
I walk in "What's with all the crying?"

Amber
I crawl to Skull
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next