RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

+2
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
ScarletTheKitty
6 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 2 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:59 pm

Angel- Sits tall on the alpha rock. She woud call a meeting later tonight
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 2 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Skull
I lay down and lay my head on my paws.

Sara
I trot into the woods my pelt standing out inthe green woods
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Samantha- is in the wooods looking for herbs when she spots Sara. She walks over. "Hey. Sara right?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:07 pm

Sara
I look at her "Ya" I say standing over a 20 point buck I killed
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:09 pm

Samantha- looks down at the buck. "Nice catch. Want some help?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:10 pm

Sara
"No I can Handel it" I say grabing it at the neck and dragging it to camp
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:12 pm

Samantha- shrgs and goes back to coecting herbs. Then she goes in the healers den.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:14 pm

Sara
I put the deer in the food den

Skull
I roll onto my back and look up
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:16 pm

FireFlame- i see Skull and rn and bounce on his stomach. "WEEE"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Skull
"Hey kid. Off the stomach" I say standing up
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:20 pm

FireFlame- falls off when he stands up "Umph. HI IM FIREFLAME" he says jumping up and down.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:24 pm

Skull
"Names Skull"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:26 pm

FireFlame- stops jumping. "Cool name"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:29 pm

Skull
"Ya thanks"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:33 pm

FireFlame- "are u my dad?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Skull
"Noooo."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:39 pm

FireFlame- frowns and walks away

he doesnt know who his dad or mom is
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:41 pm

Who are they?

Skull
I walk into my den
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:44 pm

idk

Angel- howls calling everyone in the pack to come for a meeting. At the waterfall.

All my other wolves- go to the waterfall
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:46 pm

My wolves
They trot to the meeting area

Skull
Sits tall on a rock
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Angel- "I will assign ranks today." assigns everyone their rank ( the ranks you asked for except no one is lead hunter or warrior or what ever it was. )
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:51 pm

And Alpha?

Skull
After hearing and stand up and slowly walk back
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:54 pm

no, not beta either. you have to become mates with Angel to be alpha, and mates with Sam to be Beta. But she did assign...Sara? to delta. or whoever you said wanteded beta or delta
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:56 pm

Ya Kk

Skull and his brothers
They head off to their dens and lay down in them

Sara and her sisters
Go to their dens and go in curl up and close their eyes
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:57 pm

Angel- goes to Sara's den and gets her. "Come with me." walks to Alpha Rock and sits down. Then motions for Sara to come up on the rock.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next