RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

3 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 10 Empty Re: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:10 am

Evangeline

I smiled, and did the same. Putting out the fire, and making sure nothing was too close to the woods that might start a fire. And then when Trevor looked at me for directions on where to place the items, I smiled and walked to the backpacks, and grabbed on, and then placed it in front of Trevor.

Jason

I smiled when I saw her catch up to my side. This girl was cute, and the trail ride was long before we reached any open spaces. So yay, I get to be around her alllll that way. I slowed to a walk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 10 Empty Re: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Not much!(:

Trevor laughed and took the backpack. "Thanks," He said and knealed down. He unzipped the bag and carefully placed the things inside. When he was finished he closed it up and grabbed the handle. He placed it next to the bag the tent was in and continued to pack things up.

Brooklyn smiled at him when she caught up and passed the reins to one hand. She glanced back when he slowed and she copied him. She felt like she should start a conversation, but was unsure of what to say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:22 pm

wanna ropleplay?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Well, both of my people are taken at the moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:24 pm

i have a rp yo rp on i have a free charrie for you too :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:25 am

~LoneCresselia ~ :: Please don't advertise on my rp... it's kind of rude. Thank you :)

Evangeline

I smiled back at him, and then looked around, when he had grabbed the last few things, I felt bad, because I was kind of just standing there... I walked back over to him, and smiled. "Okay, that's the last of it." I smiled, and sat on the log that had been there since we got to the camp sight. I patted the seat next to me, and smiled. "We can leave, when Jason and Brooklyn get back."

Jason

I smiled at her when she slowed down, and we were the same pace again. I lifted up my shirt, to the stitches, that she asked about earlier, and sighed. "I had a little fight with the tents last night..." I laughed, and counted the stitches again with my finger to make sure they were all there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Trevor smiled and plopped down next to her. "Okey Dokey!" He chimed and looked around the camp. He watched smoke rise from the ashes where the fire was and followed it with his eyes until it disappeared. He glanced over at Evangeline and asked,"So, what'cha wanna do?"

Brooklyn's eyes widened when she saw the stitches, but couldn't help but giggle when she heard how he'd hurt himself. She also couldn't help but look at his abs. Which were totally hot. "Should you be riding when your hurt like that?" She asked, forcing her eyes back up to his face.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:01 pm

Evangeline

I smiled at him, and shrugged for a second, and then thought. "Do you want to go down by the creek?" I asked, pointing to where, Brock once was, taking off his pants a while ago. xDD

Jason

I laughed when she laughed, and then smiled at her. Thinking about her question, I shrugged. "I guess.." I said, and shook it off. "Oh well. I'll be fine."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:20 pm

Trevor nodded and replied,"Sure!" He stood and reached out a hand to help her up. "M'lady," He said with a grin.

Brooklyn hesitantly turned her attention forward and smiled. "If you say so."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:19 am

Evangeline

I blushed deeply as he had held his hand out, and called me that. I smiled, and gently took it. After he helped me up, I didn't let go of his hand, as we walked to the creek. I smiled when we got to the bank, and kissed his cheek. Not really knowing what else to do, I tested the water, and smiled when it was warm.

Jason

I smiled at her.
"Unless you have a better idea for fun?" I laughed, knowing it was going to be kind of hard since everything was almost already packed up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10