RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 9 Empty Re: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:13 pm

Trevor decided to take over for Brooklyn and he nodded. "It's a pleasure," he said, holding his lopsided grin. Brooklyn studied the others that were wandering around and she noticed they all looked around her age, maybe a bit older. Her eyes drifted to a group of horses and the corners of her lips pulled up. She decided this wasn't nearly as horrific as she expected.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 9 Empty Re: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:22 pm

Evangeline

I smiled and pointed to Jason that was by the horses. "That's Jason." Then my eyes tried to find Brock, when I found him, he was by the lake, shirtless... Go figure.. "That's Brock." I smiled again, trying to hide that Brock was shirtless, and most likely going to take off his pants soon... My brain shook the thought, ew...

The horses (They are all waiting on a log, tied up, like in the picture.):
:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 9 Horses-waiting-to-go
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Trevor chuckled. "I'll have to go intoduce myself sometime," he said, "Brock sees like quite the character," He smiled jokingly.

Sorry, WB for Trevor.

Brooklyn continued to watch the horses, remembering Libby, the Missouri Fox Trotter she had foaled, raised, and trained. She had passed away from colic when Brooklyn was fifteen and her father eventually had to sell his entire farm when they became bankrupt. Being a vampire had never stopped her from having a love for animals, though there was always temptation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:53 pm

Evangeline

I laughed and smiled at him. Man he was cutteee. But he would never go for a girl like me.. I saw Brooklyn looking at the horses and smiled. "Jason will help you, if you want to ride one." I smiled, and then turned back to Trevor. "Brock can be worse at times.." I laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:03 pm

Brooklyn smiled and nodded. "Thanks," she said and debated leaving Trevor alone. She decided to go ahead an leave the two by themselves and she started towards the mounting post where the horses were tied.

"Really?" Trevor questioned, "I feel bad for you." He shot her another one of his wild, playful grins and he wondered how bad Brock could get, concitering he was stripping infront of everyone at the moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:06 pm

Haha. Trevor's post made me laugh.. xDD

Evangeline

I smiled when I saw Brooklyn go over to the horses, she seemed to like her brother a lot, enough to not want to leave him alone. I smiled at Trevor. "Yeah, I feel bad for everyone who hasn't seen a guy like this, at this kind of time.." I laughed, and smiled at him. I haven't done this in a while...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Brooke stopped infront of the boy standing near the horses and smiled. "You're Jason?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

Trevor smiled once again and he thought to himself how cute this girl was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:15 pm

Jason

I was giving one of the horses a pat on the neck, and jumped a little at the quiet girl. I smiled. "Yup!" And nodded to her, kindly.

Evangeline

I smiled and looked around. "Well, we were planing on heading out today, if you and your sister are up for it." I smiled playfully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:46 am

"Sorry," Brooklyn said when she saw the boy jump and she realised she'd scared him. She smiled and streached her hand out infront of her. "Im Brooklyn, or Brooke will do," she replied, looking up at him. She stood at only 5'2", so the majority of the people she knew we're taller than her, but she'd gotten used to it.

"That's fine with me," Trevor answered, nodding. "And I'm sure Brooke won't have a problem with it." He glanced over at his sister and smiled when he saw that she was actually speaking to someone, something completely out of the normal for her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:08 am

Evangeline

I smiled at Trevor. I couldn't help but think that this guy was really cute... hot maybe. x3. I smiled at him. "Good, we have to pack first." I laughed and looked around the messy camp. "We have a lot to do.."

Jason

I nodded, and smiled. Since she already knew my name, I wasn't sure how to respond. I took her hand, and shook it gently. Then dropped it back down at my side. "Nice to meet you, Brooklyn."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Trevor looked around the camp then turned back to her. "Eh, it's not too bad, and I can help," He offered with a smile. He wasn't very fond of cleaning, but atleast he could continue to talk to Evangeline.

Brooklyn ran her fingers through one of the horses forlock and down it's snout to it's muzzle. She giggled when it snorted into her palm and she scratched it's forehead before turning back to Jason. "Do you mind introducing me?" She asked with a smile, guesturing to the horse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Evangeline

I smiled when he said he would help. I was really happy that he want to help me, too. I smiled again, and started over to the tent. "Tent first?" I asked and smiled at him. Sure there wasn't a lot of stuff, but there was a lot spread out everywhere.

Jason

I smiled at her, and then the horse whom had snorted in her hand. "This is Tonka." I smiled. "He's a Bay." WB... Sorry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:35 pm

"He's gorgeous," she commented, a smile planted on her lips. She slid her hand down his neck and lightly patted his shoulder. "Would you mind maybe taking me out on a ride?" She asked him, grinning. She understood if he was unable, but it was worth a try.

"Let's do it," Trevor answered with a chuckle as he followed Evangeline to the tent. He bent down and began to yank the stakes from the ground.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:46 pm

Evangeline

I smiled, and started on the other side, taking out the stakes. One of the them had blood on it from Jason... He had gotten into a mix up with trying to put up the tent.. xD I smiled at Trevor. I seemed to really like that name, Trevor.. "I really like your name." I said, not thinking what I was saying, but some how, not regretting it.

Jason

I smiled and was already grabbing onto the saddle. "Do you want to ride on just one horse?" I smiled at the thought, because either she was going to me in my lap, and that would be great. Having a hot girl sit on my lap... I grinned to myself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:53 pm

"Aw, shucks! You flatter me!" Trevor answered and leaned around the tent so he could see her. He smiled and winked playfully. "I think your name's really beautiful," He replied,"Its unique."

Brooklyn smiled. "I was hoping I'd be able to whoop your butt in a race," She challenged him, her eyes glinting with playfulness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Evangeline

I blushed and smiled at him. "Aww, thanks!" I smiled and giggled, as I pulled out the last stake, and the tent floated to the ground. I smiled, and took the stakes and put then in the little pouch that the tent came in.

Jason

I laughed and smiled at her, tightened the girth on Tonka, and put him in a bit, passed her the reins, and grabbed the other saddle. "You're on." I said playfully, and tacked up the black gelding that was next to Tonka. "Ready, Midnight?" He asked and smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:11 pm

Trevor took the stakes he'd removed and walked around the tent to Evangeline. "My pleasure," He replied with a smile and placed the stakes he was holding into the pouch.

Brooklyn giggled and placed her left foot into the stirrup, lifting herself up and slipping her right leg over. She took the reins in her hands and waited for Jason to take the lead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Evangeline

I smiled and couldn't help but look at him. I started to fold up the tent and smiled.

Jason

I mounted up on Midnight, and smiled. I gathered my reins in my right hand, and held my chest with my left, counting the stitches I had made myself, to make sure nothing ripped.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Trevor grabbed the larger bag for the whole tent and held it out infront of him so that Evangeline could put the folded tent into it.

Brooklyn paused and tilted her head. "Are you okay?" She asked, refering to the way he was holding his chest.

WB...

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Evangeline

I smiled and carefully slipped the tent into the bag, it was a little tricky at first, but it slid right in. I smiled, and put the bag of stakes into the tent bag, and closed it up. "On word!" I laughed.

Jason

I nodded slightly, after smiling. "Yes, shall we be on our way?" I asked, but before she answered, I backed midnight up, with one hand, and trotted slowly to the wide open pasture close by.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:06 pm

~Pinkie pie Jr.~ wrote:hello
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Hello!(:

Trevor grinned and laughed. He began to pick up knock knacks from the ground such as cooking utensils and pots. He gathered them together and organized them. He looked at Evangeline, unsure of where to place the items.

Brooklyn was unsure if he was telling her the truth, but she bumped Tonka's sides with her heels and turned him after Jason. She stayed behind for a moment before trotting up beside him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:06 pm

was sup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next