RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} Empty :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:08 pm

~ Introduction ~

~ You've had your fair share of hard times, been kicked out, welcome back in, thrown in jail, what ever. But your problem is that you could never remember what you did to get kicked out, or thrown in jail or whatever. We all want to know why, but there is only one whom can tell up... Athena, the goddess of wisdom, she can tell us, but we have to find her first...

~ Species ~

• Werewolf; Shifts only under the full moon, can't control what happens when he/she shifts, shifting is painful and slow. Powers are strenght and speed. Humans/other (anyone besides other werewolves) can't understand you when you are in wolf form. Not an actual wolf either, stand on two legs, and big head, and sharp teeth, long pointy ears. Be aware, that when you shift back into human form, you are naked. Watch where you shift.

• Vampire; feeds on either animal or human blood, can't hide fangs when hungry, eyes turn bright red when hungry also. Powers are speed, strength, and sometimes mind reading.

• Shape shifter; like werewolf. but has 3 animals that he/she can shift into. Shift is quick and less painful, almost to the point of pain less. Powers include the powers of what they shift into. Same goes for the shape shifters as that of a werewolf, watch were you shift.
    Ex: Can shift into cat; fast flexes.

• Angel/Dark angel; Can fly, only that dark angels have dark/black wings. No special powers but flying really. Can hide wings, but when ready to fly, must extend them to full length, and they can be very big.

• Demi-God; the son or daughter of one of the 12 main Olympic gods/goddesses. Has powers of that of their mother/father.
    Ex: Son of Poseidon - would have the power to breath under water, summon/speak to those of oceanic creatures.
    My only consern with Deni-Gods is that the children of The Big Three (Zeus, Poseidon, and or Hades) stay limited. (To a point where there is less then 3 children.)

Those are the only species that I will allow. Do NOT ask for others.

Last edited by -Wolf-Girl- on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} Empty Re: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:55 pm

~ Rules ~

1. I am the owner and maker of this role play. What i say goes. I can change what I want, when I want. Also, my co-owner (Whom I chose) will have as much power as I do in this role play. Don't ask me if you can be co-owner. I will decide.

2. This is a literate role play, meaning,

• 5 Plus sentences *Full!!!*

• Correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

• No text talk. (This also goes as correct spelling)

3. No god modeling/Powering playing/Character controlling. (No controlling other people's characters)

4. If you disobey any of my rules, you will be kicked out, forever. I understand writers block, but it is not in every post.

5. Use my skeleton, and mine only.

6. Drama is good, but not too much of it.

7. I will try and role play with everyone, as long as you do too. If anyone asks if there is a free character, then please, give up one. Be nice.

8. Keep Genders Even. For every male, make a female, and vice-versa.

9. Finding Athena is going to be a hard thing to do, do not just pop in and find her. No, we go in groups with group leaders and you have to find her with your group.

10. No details on sex and or child birth. It's just gross. Also, don't have your own characters date each other. It's just boring.

11. Keep cursing to a limit. Not every post. Please, and thanks.

12. Just wanted to make it an even number :) Have Fun! :)

~ Groups ~

Group One:
Leader: Evangeline
Others:
Brock
Jason
Devon
Sammi
Drake
Thayer
Rider
Dezzy

Group Two:
Leader: Charlie
Others:
Alexis
Shane
Ava
Raven
Kevin

Groups Three:
Leader:
Others:

Group Four:
Leader:
Others:

Last edited by -Wolf-Girl- on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 7 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} Empty Re: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:15 pm

~ Skeleton ~

:...: The Basics :...:
Full Name: (First, Middle, Last)
Nickname: (What people normally call/refer you as.)

:...: Relationships :...:
Crush: (Please don't come with one)
Boyfriend: (If you don't have one, cross it out.)
Girlfriend: (^^)
Kids: (If expecting please add)
Spouse: (Meaning; the one you're married too.)

:...: Deep Inside :...:
Species: (From the list)
Personality: (Please, no "Meet me", "Find out" etc. At lease 2 sentences)
History: (Optional)

:...: On the Outside :...:
Eyes: (Color, if they change, etc.)
Hair: (color, long, short, thin thick, Etc.)
Body Shape: (Skinny, muscular, etc.)
Overall Looks: (In description, Optional... If you don't have a picture, then this is needed.)
Photo: (Only if you have one)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:41 pm

My characters

Evangeline

Full Name: Evangeline Jane Creao
Nickname: Evangeline

Crush: None
Boyfriend: None
Girlfriend:
Kids: None
Spouse: Nope.

Species: Shape shifter; into wolf, fox, and mouse.
Personality: She is very shy. The only reason why she normally shifts into a mouse, if because she feels claustrophobic, or she is scared. Which happens a lot... She not the kind of person that everyone used to hang out with, or anything like that. She keeps to herself, and listens to her iPod a lot, while drawing. You'd be lucky if you get her attention before she gets scared and takes off in mouse form.... x3
History: She growls.

Eyes: Bright Blue.
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Body Shape: Skinny, curves.
Overall Looks:
Photo:
:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} Pretty-Blonds-blonde-hair-7265308-394-550

Jason

Full Name: Jason John Jackson.
Nickname: Jason

Boyfriend:
Girlfriend: None
Spouse: None

Species: Demi-God (Son of Poseidon)
Personality: He is the kind of guy that holds to himself. He and Evangeline are the only ones who really talk to each other any more, because Jason has found out what he really is. It was hard at first, because ever one he tried to tell they didn't believe him. The kind of guy that says; "My headphones are in... Stop talking."
History: He growls.

Eyes: Gray/Green.
Hair: Blond, in his eyes. Justin Beiber hair.
Body Shape: Skinny, abs, pecs, nothing really...
Overall Looks:
Photo:
:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} Tumblr_lk6riqsNie1qbubtoo1_500

Charlie

Full Name: Charlotte Grace Creao
Nickname: Charlie

Boyfriend: None
Girlfriend:

Species: Shape Shifter Into, Tiger, House Cat, and a Husky.
Personality: She can't stand her siblings. She is completely opposite from them. If she sees you and likes you, she will come up and talk to you. She doesn't like to be by herself, unlike her sister, Evangeline. She can't stand Jason either... He's just too.. lonerish for her...
History: She shakes her head.

Eyes: Gray/Blue
Hair: Blonde
Body Shape: Skinny.
Overall Looks:
Photo:
:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} Pretty-Blonds-blonde-hair-7265304-600-800

Brock

Full Name: Brock Kelly Creao
Nickname: Brock.

Boyfriend:
Girlfriend: None

Species: Shape Shifter, into; Wolf, Rabbit, and a fox
Personality: Shy, like his sister, Evangeline, but not so, into drawing like she is. He likes to run... A lot. (Because of his rabbit instincts.) He's not afraid to run out of breath from running.
History: He growls.

Eyes: Green
Hair: Short, Dark
Body Shape: Tan, muscles, hot.
Overall Looks:
Photo:
:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} Brock_Kelly-2

Finally done. :)

Last edited by -Wolf-Girl- on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:25 pm

Open and Accepting :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:04 pm

Evangeline and Jason were talking back and forth about where to start first to find the long lost Athena. They decided that they would wait for others t show up. But they figured that would be a long time. They knew that there were others of their kind, and they wanted to find them. Sure, Jason was different from Evangeline, but the thing is they wanted to find them soon. Things were going to be slow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Sigh... I spent 5 hours on this.. And no one is going to join..... Sad(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:46 pm

full Name: Samantha Addison McGee
Nickname: Sammi

Crush: Jason
Boyfriend: no
Kids: no
Spouse: no

Species: Vampire
Personality:I'm say and will only talk to Dk is almost like brother to me.I'm sweet and kind once you get yo know me well. but its gonna be really hard since i'm very shy.

Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black with blue stripes
Body Shape: la look skinny but i weigh a lot
Overall Looks:
Photo::...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} Alex_XutzyS

Full Name: Drake Kadrain Smith
Nickname: Dk

Crush: Evangeline
Boyfriend: no
Girlfriend: yes
Kids: no
Spouse: no

Species: Angel
Personality: i'm nice and kind. i I'm also very smart too.my best friend is Sammi and i love her she like my sister. I'am very different from sam. she shy but I'm not. I'm polite sweet,fun an,awesome and get to know me well and you'll see it.

Eyes: Black
Hair: Brunette
Body Shape: Regular
Overall Looks: (In description, Optional... If you don't have a picture, then this is needed.)
Photo:
:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} Brandonrare

Last edited by ~Pinkie pie Jr.~ on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Um. No. Try reading the stuff in the ()'s. And the rules.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:55 pm

sorry that best i can do i can really cross out cause my computer dumb sorry it either take it or leave it. sorrry my computer stupid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:56 pm

It's not the computer. It's you. I said this is a literate role play. The Personality must be 2 sentences or more. Thats not even a full sentence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Five hours??? Also, I would join but I'm not the most literate. xP
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:58 pm

oh that. no its my computer we added new progam that kinda mess up your computer for virus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:00 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Five hours??? Also, I would join but I'm not the most literate. xP

That was just to type it all up. I had to go back, and edit, and then I had to make my characters. It was a lot of work.. :\ But it's like the same as your rp, I can bring it down to 3 sentences plus if you want :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:03 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Five hours??? Also, I would join but I'm not the most literate. xP

That was just to type it all up. I had to go back, and edit, and then I had to make my characters. It was a lot of work.. :\ But it's like the same as your rp, I can bring it down to 3 sentences plus if you want :)

Huh? I just copied and pasted my old charries, it took only about an hour to type mah roleplay. :T THen again, I didn't edit lol. But like mine?? Which means writers' block is the excuse I use every time! I'd love you forever if you let me join.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:09 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
-Wolf-Girl- wrote:

Huh? I just copied and pasted my old charries, it took only about an hour to type mah roleplay. :T THen again, I didn't edit lol. But like mine?? Which means writers' block is the excuse I use every time! I'd love you forever if you let me join.

I love you anyways!! xDD But I will let you join. Because there will be points when I can't think of anything either. :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:10 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:fix it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:19 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
-Wolf-Girl- wrote:

I love you anyways!! xDD But I will let you join. Because there will be points when I can't think of anything either. :)

Our skellies are pretty similar. Copy and paste? They have the exact same info.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm

mine has the relationships one, but um. Yeah sure :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:34 pm

hey and me :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:36 pm

...::Who Are You?::...

Name :: "My Ma liked the name Devon. My father's name was Matthew Traine. Do the math."
Nickname :: "No one has ever gotten close enough to give me a nickname."
Age :: "I look around nineteen. Which means no matter what, I'm legal!"
Real Age :: "Almost 490 years old, baby!"

...::What are you, anyways?::...

Immortality :: Vampire.
Personality :: Devon is a hypocrite. He will honestly say one thing, and then do another. It’s one of his flaws, including stubbornness and jealousy. He will never admit to it. He can be an ass at times, but always manages to be somewhat charismatic. He’s been in so many fights, he can’t even remember how many. The main reason is because he’s a hothead. He can easily be set off, it depending on what you say. Devon truly is fire, wild and unpredictable, never not moving. He’s a flame, that with enough kindle, will grow into a large fire that is difficult to put down. If he’s angry enough, Devon becomes aggressive and will take action - which happens much too often.(Another flaw of his.) Despite this, he is still somewhat patient and calm. To avoid causing too much trouble, he’s extremely reserved and more solemn. Although he is both quiet and loud, he tends to go more with the first than the latter, a guy that fades into the background. It’s difficult to become his friend, when he has so many walls around him. He acts like a pessimist, is sarcastic, and hating. Still, when you finally gain his trust and he has yours; at some point, you will cry. Devon can be very caring and protective to those he cares about, more sensitive than he lets on. It seems he turns into some one different when he’s around his friends. With his -friends-, he’s done some of the craziest things in the world. Some of these things include stuff that aren’t too wild, just things you wouldn’t expect some one like Devon to do. He’s done stupid things, although he’s fairly smart. It doesn’t really show, considering he was at a C average when he went to school. Still, sometimes, he can spout out something intelligent. He did actually pay attention the little times he wasn’t asleep...

Other :: Nothing.
History :: N/A
Theme Song :: Sympathy For the Devil - Rolling Stones.

...::You seem nice?::...

Eye color :: Dark brown.
Hair color :: Dark, dark brown. Often mistaken for black.
Body Type :: Tall, lean, and somewhat muscular.
Tattoos/Piercings :: He has an eyebrow piercing, earrings, snake bites, and a tongue piercing. He also has a nose ring and a tattoo going across his waist line.
Over all Appearance :: Devon is tall. That is the first word that comes to mind when your eyes land on his large figure. He stands at about roughly six foot two, maybe even a little more or a little less. Devon wouldn’t know, seeing as he never really bothered to check (as he doesn’t really care). Whenever he goes to the doctor’s office, the height they give him instantly slips his mind as he walks out the door. He has slightly tanned skin, but it really is more fair. That doesn’t mean he’s pale, or pasty colored. His skin is not covered by any ink, except for one tattoo. He has a few small words going along his waist line, so that if he pulls his shirt up slightly you’ll see the small text go along the waist of his pants. No one knows what they say. No one.Devon's hair is a dark brown, often mistaken as black. It goes about three inches past his earlobe, staying close to his neck. His hair falls in his eyes, going just a bit past his eyebrows. This gives him a more, almost "scene" look to them, despite the fact nothing is ever done with it and it's stayed it's natural color. Devon's eyes match his hair, as you can barely see his pupil. Again, a lot of people think his eyes are black, though when you look directly into them, you can see they are a really nice warm brown. Devon's eyes are framed with surprisingly long, thick black eyelashes that surpass most average girl's lashes. He is muscular enough, having played sports in most of high school. His legs are long and muscular from track, which was what he did almost every year since he was in the fourth grade. It's a passion of his, and he still does it even just for fun. He never actually did something with his ability, and remains the way he is. If he really wanted, he could get even more fit. But Devon really doesn't think like that. It was all for fun. He dressed like any normal guy, jeans and T-shirts. He doesn't often wear any bright clothing, preferring cold colors and darker things. As long as it covers most of his skin, it's good. He hides weapons underneath it all. His nose is slightly thinner than most, but it fits his face perfectly. His eyebrows are thicker than most, and his lips are full. He has an eyebrow piercing, earrings, snake bites, and a tongue piercing. His fangs are sharp and like knives, the only weapon he got through prison. His eyes turn a nice shade of crimson red when he's hungry or has just fed, or even is exposed to blood.
Photo :: N/A

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Name :: "Umm, Alexis Jimenez? Pleasure to meet you..." Alexis Diana Jimenez.
Nickname :: "Alexis, Alexi, Alexa, Lexis, Lexa, Lexi, Lex, and sometimes even Dee. The list goes on."
Real Age ::
Gender :: "Chica. Want to check? Too bad just going to have to take my word for it."

...::What are you, anyways?::..

Immortality :: Werewolf
Personality :: Alexis is a sweetheart. She doesn't like seeing people upset, or hurt. She likes to heal things, and make them better. She has a kind heart, and accepts anyone the way they are. She doesn't judge you by anything, although at times she can be afraid of certain people. She's not one to be isolated or in solitude. She likes to stick with the crowd, and isn't much of a leader. Alexis is a perfectionist. She is also a messy perfectionist. She doesn't look for it in herself, but her work has to be amazing. If not, she does it over and over again. She hates messes, and is definite clean freak. This isn't the best considering she is a werewolf. Alexis is social, but not super outgoing unless she is with friends. She has a somewhat low-self esteem and cares what people thinks, which makes her vulnerable. She is a bit innocent, and sometimes doesn't understand the world. Alexis has a simple mind, but she's not an idiot. She just sees things differently.
Other :: None.
History :: N/A
Theme Song :: I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance

Eye color :: Light brown.
Hair color :: Dark brown.
Body Type :: Somewhat short, thin, female?
Tattoos/Piercings :: None.
Over all Appearance :: N/A ATM.
Photo :: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} Another-really-hot-brunette-girl-pics-mix-part-3-127

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Name :: Shane Jacob Hale.
Nickname :: "Shane..."
Age :: "They look at me and see some one as young as sixteen, but sometimes I'm as old as nineteen." 16-19 years old.
Real Age :: "I've lived for around three hundred years, I'm not sure. I wasn't really that amazing in history, I think I was born in the Victorian times."

...::What are you, anyways?::...

Immortality :: Son of Hades??
Personality :: Shane is quiet and reserved. He can be seen as either painfully shy or simply antisocial. In reality, he's a little afraid of everyone. He has no one to truly trust, and he's afraid to even look. He doesn't have much confidence, more of a humble guy. Shane is rather intelligent, and more of an observer. He can get hands-on, and likes to be familiar with the subject. (lmao) He's not too great about the opposite sex, nor he is really friends with anyone the same gender. He doesn't seem to fit right in this world of puzzle pieces, and he's not just different. He isn't a rebel, or depressed, he just doesn't feel right. It's as if there is a real piece missing, or maybe something on that makes him not belong. Either way, he has a weight on his shoulders yet he feels empty. He's a kind soul, and feels great guilt easily. He would be labeled as sensitive, but at times can be terribly ignorant.
Other :: N/A
History :: Saved for later. ;)
Theme Song :: Fix you - Coldplay

Eye color :: Moss green.
Hair color :: Jet black.
Body Type :: Tall and skinny with enough muscle. Long limbs.
Tattoos/Piercings ::
Over all Appearance :: Shane is almost pretty, or he's just plain. He has a somewhat heart shaped face that is framed by dark, dark hair. His skin is on the pale side, and he's lean. Shane is tall enough, at around six feet, but he has long limbs that fit him. He can be skinny, but has enough muscle for a teenaged boy. He's almost as cold and pale as a vampire, but his eyes are a shocking green. It's almost as if he's 2-D, with his black hair and pale skin, his eyes drawn in marker while the rest is in pen. They are the highlight of his face. He has a rather straight, original nose that suits him rather nicely, and eyebrows and lips on the thin side. His eyes are a little too wide, but he has short and thick, black eyelashes. Shane could be attractive, but is also a little weak. He could be a girl's dream come true, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't run away.
Photo :: N/A
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Accepted! And yes, Shane may be a Son of Hades. Which group would you like to be in?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Any :T
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Any :T

Grr. No. Pick one. There is no limit on the number in a group.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next