RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

+2
Kat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 14 Empty Re: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:14 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:
Wolves-Rule1 wrote:It's okay I just reposted it twice and still on answer.

Ruby: Stopped growling but her ears were still back. " I'm Ruby." She said slightly moving her tail ears still flat to her head.

The guys were still playing foot ball, Nikki and Kimber watching.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 14 Empty Re: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

Post  Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Blackie-the-cat wrote:ok i used Tommy

tommy: still sitting on table
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:23 pm

Nickolait
I pulled away and blushed. "Umm..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:58 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Wolfgirl you stole my pic. lol

Did I really?! I'm SO Sorry!! Which one??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 14 Logan-lerman-teen-heartthrob

This one but it's okay.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:42 pm

I is soo verrry sorryyy!! Sad Grr...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:53 am

It's fine :)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:25 pm

Ron smiles,"I'm Ron." He sat down and tilted his head a little, watching her.

Ash smiled,"um...that was nice..."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:24 pm

Ruby: Was not very trusting on others. She let her ears up a little but watched him close. " I'm ruby."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:15 am

Akira didn't know he had his arm around her too. She leaned against him, resting her head on his shoulder. She watched the movie. She wasn't too good with scary movies. They freaked her out and she always ended up having nightmares all night. She wouldn't have anyone with her tonight either for when she woke up screaming. Oh well x3 She kept watching the movie.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:16 am

SUPA I REPLIED
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:18 am

theshortone wrote:Meh...I want to edit my post... ._. xD

Tay looked at him, and smiled a little. She looked down, then at the screen, slowly sinking to lean on him. Her skin was warm, but not hot. She wasn't full wolf yet. She sighed softly. She didn't know why she was trusting him so much, but she felt safe and happy.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:24 am

James smiled and hugged them both close. With a small sigh, he finished the movie with them. When it was over, he looked at them, "Who's up for a slumber party?" he asked, smiling a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:25 am

Taylor:walk home
Tommy:follows
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:26 am

Tay looked at him, her eyebrow raised. "A slumber party...?" She said, her voice flat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:27 am

Akira smiles a little. "Okay, fine by me." She had had sleepovers with guys before. Nothing new to her. And this way she wouldn't wake up alone after her nightmares.

Okay sucky post. Mom wants me off but i can sneak onto my phone for like 10 more minutes.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:36 am

James nodded, "Slumber party . . . more movies, food, and we can pass out on my couch/bed/chair/wherever you happen to sit," he chuckled softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:37 am

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Ruby: Was not very trusting on others. She let her ears up a little but watched him close. " I'm ruby."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:39 am

Blackie-the-cat wrote:Taylor:walk home
ps wolves i answers you post
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:42 am

Tay looked back at the screen. "Alright..." She nodded and sat up straight, and stood up. She saw his arm around her, and then turned, her hand on her hip, her head facing the door. She started to walk, then looked back at them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:43 am

Ron smiles,"its nice to meet you Ruby."

Akira smiled,"sounds fun. I'll come."

Sorry for my lame replies. Its hurting my eyes because of the bright screen of my phone in my dark room
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:47 am

James grinned and chuckled, shifting. He let out a bark and took off down the hall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:50 am

Tay looked at him, and then walked behind him, her hands on her wrist. She started to run. "Slow down..." She laughed a little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:51 am

Ruby: " You too." She looked around then jumped when Rider was behind her. " RIder!"

Rider: Laughs. " SOrry."

Ruby: " Your such a little brat."

Rider: Smiles. " I know."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:53 am

Blackie-the-cat wrote:
Blackie-the-cat wrote:Taylor:walk home
ps wolves i answers you post
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next