RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

+2
Kat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 15 Empty Re: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:55 am

Oh sorry...almost nodded off there...

Akira laughed and followed. She shifted too and ran up to Tay,"why don't you shift? I know a shortcut so we can get there before him." She trotted next to her which was about the speed of her running. Wolves were very fast.

Ron looked at Rider and blinked. He wondered who this new wolf was.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 15 Empty Re: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:56 am

supa replied to valley high prep school
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:58 am

I know blackie. But i can only rp here for now because im on my phone and im trying really hard not to fall asleep.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:00 am

Tay looked at her and shook her head, then rubbed her wrist with her thumb. "No thanks..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:02 am

can we rp here supa
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:04 am

Akira replied,"then get on." She nodded at her back. "I want to beat him and i don't think you know where his room is."

Idk if i have any open charries at the moment

Last edited by Supa-Bacon-Cat on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:05 am

Blackie-the-cat wrote:can we rp here supa
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:06 am

Idk if i have any open charries on here at the moment
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:08 am

Can we PLEASE shorten the signatures please...ten billion pics are not needed and they take forever to scroll through e.e

James chuckled and ran faster.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:08 am

Tay shook her head and politely smiled. "Carpets aren't made for wolves, I can see his tracks." She really hated being a wolf, and things that reminded her of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:10 am

pk yeah must got bed soon but hey let rp tomorrow on valley High prep school. i want Mina and ron to get close so that Bradly get better
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:13 am

Lol kenny. But yeah...its freezing my phone to have to scroll down so much

Akira nodded,"oh okay..." she started running again. She went down her secret passageway, trying to get there first.

Will you guys be on tomorrow? I'm getting a bad headache from trying to stay awake and the screen is really bright.

Ok blackie
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:15 am

:0 yeah can't wait
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:31 am

Tay eventually got there, after grabbing her PJs. She knocked on the door and stepped in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:25 pm

Akira was sitting on the floor with her pjs in her mouth. She smiled and dropped them at her paws,"hello!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:28 pm

sup our rp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Rider: He spun around then sat down. " Hey Ruby. Can we go to a movie or something latter."

Ruby: Looked over her sholder at him. " Maybe." She looked back at Ron. " This is my little brat of a friend Rider."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:32 am

Ron smiles a little,"hi Rider." He hoped they wasn't anything between Ruby and Rider. She was really pretty.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:13 am

Tay half smiled and nodded. "Hey..." She said softly and looked at James, and motioned to the bathroom. "Can I...change there..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:11 am

Rider: " Ello."

Ruby: Rolls her eyes. " Your such a pup Rider. Stop hanging with the kids.

Rider: " Bit me."

Ruby: " Will do." She snapped at him and laughed.

Rider: " I was kiddin'."

Ruby: She looks back to Ron. " Sorry."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Ron smiles,"its okay."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:20 pm

Ruby: " So i'm new around here. What do you guys do for fun?" She was wagging her tail now.

Rider: He sat there watching.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Ron shrugged,"Well. There's not much to do in wolf form...I guess...besides hunting, swimming, attemption to ice skate." he chuckled,"And whatever else we can find to do."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Ruby: Nods. " And in human form?"

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:13 am

He shrugged,"we can go in the mansion where theres a lot to do, go ice skating, sledding,....i dunno what else."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next