RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

+2
Kat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. Empty Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Owner #1: meh x3
Owner #2: Kenneh x3

Rules

1. Limited Cussing, Please
2. Be nice
3. Respect others
4. For 'it' put Fades to Black or some such thing, don't go too far
5. Please don't ignore people :/
6. have drama! but not too much...like a break between drama would be nice every once in a while
7. No killing other people without asking the roleplayer first
8. No playing your own BF/GF, it gets boring :/
9. I can add more rules if necessary
10. Have Fun!

Skelly:

Name:
Nickname:
Crush:
Bf/gf:
Married:
Kids:
Personality: (i'd be fine with just meet me)
History: (optional)
Looks: (Wolf and human please)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. Empty Re: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Name: Akira Griffen
Nickname: Kira, Keke
Crush: None
Bf/gf: Single
Married: No
Kids: None
Personality: Meet me ;)
History: Ask me
Looks:
Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. Akira22
Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToF3VbqukXk2ny3HOOZzgGnhfhdAayiE_QdjopGybgTO1-sdKlxg

Name: Nicole Gomez
Nickname: Nicky, Nick
Personality: Meet me
History: Ask me :)
Looks:
Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. Nicole19
Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfrCUo9pr-rNi0y24ot7ikB5baaC9RULDcvNAR6u4iBmP5BIlt

Name: Ashton Griffen
Nickname: Ash
Personality: Meet me :D
History: Just ask
Looks:
Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. Ash16
Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZ7G5p87Zsm6Nj2DEgMsRa8VDqVNXB4S5qlk5Y5gus2yCJIomNPtl4s2If-Q

Name: Ron Gomez
Nickname: Ron?
Bf/gf: single
Married: no
Kids: none
Personality: meet me please
History: ask
Looks:
Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. Ron17
Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4dXjWPVvG26OMRntC3oergV17-GS3nToUWBQcFT6X5LlCpA3zDpYLVl4
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. Empty Re: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Skelly:

Name: Nickolait (Pronounced Ni-koh-lay)
Nickname: Nicky, Nick, Whatever you wanna call me.
Crush:
Bf/gf:
Married:
Kids:
Personality: Meet meee <3
History: None of ya buisnneeeesss!!
Looks: http://www.myspace.com/magnetix/blog/451986067
http://www.fluffyfeet.net/wp/emergency-support-wolves/

Last edited by KatLoved on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:56 pm

:P Hey Kat! :D

/waits for Kenneh to post
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:00 pm

Hai <3
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. Empty â™  Kenny's Epic Charries 8D â™ 

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:02 pm

Andrew
Crush: - - -
GF: - - -
Siblings: - - -
Pets: Andrew has a golden retriever with golden/ruby colored fur. He's a little older, and named Rocky.
Personality: James is a free spirit who doesn't care much about what others think. He has a few friends, and that's all he needs. Nothing really compares to the feeling of being on a surfboard, riding the waves, feeling free, but since he moved from the ocean, he's missed that feeling terribly. You can count on Andy for anything, and he'll give you the shirt off of his back if you need it. Being a relatively shy guy, he hasn't had a girlfriend yet, but he's hoping.
Looks:
Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. James
Wolf Looks: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. White-Wolf

James

Pets: ----
Family: - - - -
Personality: James is a guarded person. He doesn't like to let people in, but to keep them from being too curious, he comes off as a confident, boastful guy, but really, that couldn't be farther from the truth. He's been hurt so many times, and while he acts like it doesn't bug him, it does. It just eats away at him inside. All he wants is for somebody to truly love him...
Looks: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. Andrew

Leah
Age - 17
Personality: Leah is a sweetheart in general. She tries to put her needs aside for others, because really, that's all that matters to her, is finding that one thing to make her friends, or even a stranger, happy. She's a strong girl, for one that's been through a lot. You would assume she'd be rude, mean, and just a downright pain, but she's not. She's sweet and kind . . . everything you could want.
Looks:
Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. Leah
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:04 pm

Yesh! I has predicted it! Lol, Kat! Make chu charries! /saves Ash for you

Sooo Kenny who do you want to rp with? My charries are up there.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:07 pm

..::James::..
With a small sigh, James made his way down the sidewalk, kicking up the small dusting of snow as he went. His hands were jammed into his hoodie pocket, his hair falling across his eyes. This had been, to say the least, a crummy week. He looked down at his dog Rocky who was faithfully trotting along at his heels, his long tongue hanging out. James smiled a bit, reaching down to scratch his ears. As he neared the mansion, he looked to the side, seeing a few new people, and the awed look on their faces. If only they knew that this place wasn't all that they thought it was. Shaking the thought from his head, he made his way up to his room, lying down on his bed with a sigh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Akira was walking inside the mansion. She felt like a freak, too embarassed to go outside in daylight hours where people could see her. Not only could she turn into a wolf, she had blue hair. What? She loved it, but she thought others called her mental. She was wearing a black hoody with the hood up, covering her hair completely. She also had a black t-shirt on under it and skinny jeans. She was wearing her converse and even though she was indoors, aviator sunglasses. She was restless from being cooped up indoors. She paced up and down the halls, wishing it would fall dark sooner.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:14 pm

OMG YAY!!~! ASH!!!!! Do I need to make a guy too :/ I'm lazeh. LOL
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:14 pm

Lol no you don't have to xDD
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Yayyyy, Hmmm... Can you start???
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Sure!

Ash was walking around outside, in his human form. He walked near the lake. It was frozen over, now that it was winter. Snow was slowly falling around him. It was all quiet, too quiet. It felt all wrong, even though he knew it wasn't. He kicked the snow, as he headed back to the mansion. He was bored out of his mind.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:22 pm

Nickolait
I wandered around in the forest, in wolf form, my paws wet and cold. I sighed and wandered some more, coming across a boy. I hid from him, although I'm not sure why...
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Ash thought he sensed movement among the trees around him. He quickly shifted into his wolf form, growling and looking around. He sniffed the air, he only smelled a fellow werewolf around. By it's scent, he could tell it wasn't mean. He dismissed it and kept walking, still in wolf form.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Since he had no ocean, dancing had become Jame's new hobby. With a small sigh, he grabbed his iPod and walked out of his room, looking for the studio. Once he found it, he plugged his touch into the dock and pressed play. He felt the music move through him, and started to move with it.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:26 pm

Nickolait
I began very nervous, but I tried to catch up with him anyways.. I was afraid he might hurt me, so I stayed a slight distance to the right of him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:28 pm

Ash stopped walking when he sensed he was being followed. He had good senses. He whirled around and stared at the female. "What do you want?" He said, not being extremely polite, but not rude either.

Akira walked past the studio and backed up to look in the window when she saw a guy dancing. Wow. He's really good, she thought. She liked dancing too, but she thought she sucked. She and watched out of the corner of the window, so he couldn't see her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:30 pm

With a sigh, he stopped dancing, sliding down the wall. He looked up, then down, holding his head in his hands. He felt like just dying inside. Like if he curled up and left the world, nobody would care. His friends have left him, his family is dead. All he had to live for now was Rocky.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:32 pm

Nickolait
I flinched away from the large male. "N-Nothing..." I laid my ears back submissivly and whimpered,
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:38 pm

Akira frowned and opened the door. She walked in and put her hands on her tiny hips. "Why did you stop? You're really good." She must have looked strange with her hood up and sunglasses on indoors, but she didn't care.

Ash sighed,"I'm sorry. I just...nevermind." He turned and kept walking. He wasn't very social. He was shy, but to hide it, he was rude at first. He walked back towards the lake.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:39 pm

Nickolait
I ran after him. "Please wait..." I slipped on the frozen lake and nearly fell through. I scrambled off it and whimpered.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:41 pm

hey supah! ( sorry if i interrupt, and if this is gettin kinda annoying...) do you wanna rp on or private rp?
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Ash sighed and turned around. "What?" He sat down where he was on the ice. He watched her.

Sure Hipponess! Link?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:47 pm

..:: James ::..
He jumped a bit, looking up as he heard the girl's voice. His cheeks turned bright red as he ran a hand through his hair, looking back down. "I-I dunno..." he said softly, shrugging a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next