RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

+2
Kat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:17 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
Sean smiled and nodded. "Yeah. accept for the black and white color."

Charlie shrugged. "There's chilies?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:19 pm

Tay looked at him. "What.." She looked at her leg. "Oh...I'm just..." She shook her head. "Anxious," She said softly, and sighed. "That's all." She looked at him.

Brian looked at her and smiled a little. "Thanks..." He said, Collin looking away. "He's a brat..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:22 pm

Akira walked in her wolf form around in the forest. Maybe if she tried hard enough, she'd get lost.

Ash smiled and hugged her,"no splashy"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:23 pm

James nodded and looked back at his friend who winked at her, then looked back at her. "I could slap him...if you want."

Emma smiled and stopped, letting them catch up. "Awh, he doesn't look like one," she said, smiling a bit more, holding out her hand, "Hey sweetie, what's your name?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Imma bored.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Nickolait
I giggled. "Mmk." I smiled an dlooked at his face.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:26 pm

Tay looked at him and laughed a little. "If it goes too far I can..." She said, smirking, looking out the window, her fingers tapping the table.

Brian looked at Collin, who looked at her. He hid behind Brian's leg. "Collin." He said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:26 pm

Alex-"ok"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:27 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
Sean smiled and nodded. "Yeah. accept for the black and white color."

Charlie shrugged. "There's chilies?"

SUPA!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Charlie smiled and nodded. "It's close, do you just want to walk?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:29 pm

oh sorry wolf

Dawn smiled,"it's still pretty cool"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Omg Lol. Now you missed me Supa. XDDD
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Suspect

Sean smiled. "Yeah I guess."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:31 pm

I'm sorry! DX

Ash looks into her eyes and smiles.

what's the face for wolf??
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:31 pm

James smiled and nodded, "Alright, I'll warn him," he said, looking back. "Well, I'm off," he said, looking at the clock. "See ya around?" He walked out the back door and into the cover of the trees, shifting. He looked around, stretching before giving his crystal white fur a shake. He trotted into the woods, yawning.

Emma smiled and looked up, then at him, grinning, "That's a nice name...I'm Emma," she said softly, crouching down. "Wanna shake my hand?" she loved kids, so much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Akira shifted back to her human form and sat down under a tree. She pulled her knees up to her chin.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:32 pm

It's okay XDD

Nickolait
I smiled and messed up his hair, giggling and blushing.

Wolf Girl can you go to our other Roleplays...?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:\
what's the face for wolf??

Because you skipped me since page 7!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:35 pm

I'm sorry Wolf! I'm not trying to! I'm barely even in the mood to rp. But I still am to make people happy. I'm just in a super crappy mood.

Ash smiled and played with a strand of her hair.

Dawn smiles,"Umm...i think i'm gonna head back to the mansion now"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:35 pm

hey wolf girl i reply to ~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:35 pm

James trotted around a tree and saw a sad girl. . . he recognized her. Cautiously, he approached her, gently nudging her with his nose, letting out a small whimper.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Tay nodded and tore her nails at her pants. She walked out and threw the hot chocolate away, and ran into the woods. She shifted and fell to the floor. She wasn't born like this. She was bitten. She was new. It was painful. She breathed heavily and looked up, and stood up, her legs shaking.

Brian looked at Collin, who nodded and held his hand out. "Mhm..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Nickolait
I blushed deep and smiled, then looked up accidentally putting my face inches from his...

Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:37 pm

Emma grinned and shook his hand, "Nice to meet you," she said, standing up. She looked at Brian and smiled a bit, "So cute..." she said, shaking her head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:37 pm

Akira looked up at the big wolf. She didn't recognize him. But she did know a werewolf when she saw one. She softly pet his fur and sighed.

Ash took advantage of their closeness and kissed her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next