RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~!

3 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! - Page 3 Empty Re: !~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~!

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:59 pm

Kyle knocked the sword out of his hands. "Who wants to." He said, and picked up his brother. "Sorry man." He said and sighed. Jason coughed and nodded. "You good."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! - Page 3 Empty Re: !~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~!

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:59 pm

hey wolf i just wondering do you wanna rp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Taylor
I watched them back and forth. "I'm Taylor. I live next-door now..." I held out my hand.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Jason looked at her brother. Kyle didn't take her hand. "Kyle." He said and walked away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Taylor
I glanced at Jason in question and mouthed "Did I do something wrong?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:10 pm

Jason chuckled. "I told you, he's weird."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:57 pm

Taylor
I giggled. "Pretty boy! Come back here!" I called after him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:08 pm

Kyle growled under his breath. Mumbled something in Greek, and slammed the door behind him. Jason laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Taylor
I laughed. "I wish he would actually TALK to me!!!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:36 pm

Jason turned to him. "I really hope you know that almost every guys HATES to be called a 'Pretty Boy'..." He said and chuckled. "And to be yelled at."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:03 pm

Name: Jasmine Smith
Crush: No
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Not yet
Married?: nope
Kids: no
Parents: only one
Siblings: Jake
History: Long story
Personality: Shy, but Social. her nickname is Jazzy
Tattoos: Nope
Looks/Description:!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! - Page 3 LS22

Name: Jake Horman
Crush:no
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:no
Married?:no
Kids:no
Parents:no
Siblings: Lil sis (Jasmine)
History: I'm from city where there a beach that where i grew up
Personality: a Jock
Tattoos: Nope
Looks/Description:!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! - Page 3 HOTIE

Name: Holly Bucker
Crush:Nope
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:no
Married?:no
Kids:no
Parents: yes
Siblings:yes
History: I grew up in the city and enjoy it
Personality: i am sweet and love animals. i love to cook
Tattoos:no
Looks: !~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! - Page 3 6406dfc2930552d8dd6485ec984ad33d-d45h14y

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Jasmine:bump into Aiden. omg im so sorry
Jake: hey Madelyn
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:50 pm

Aiden nodded. "No biggie." He said and kept walking.

Madelyn looked at Jake.
"Do I know you?" She asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:54 pm

Jake; you know my sis Jasmine, she has you most of your c;asses
Jasmine: wait uh do you wanna get coffee . run up to aiden
Holly: hey aiden how you doing who your friend
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Madelyn smiled. "Oh, your her brother?"

Aiden looked at the girl that had ran into him. "I don't know you.." He said, and then turned to Holly. "I have to say I don't know you either." He said and began walking away again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:58 pm

Holly: its me Holly from high school *take out year book *see

Jasmine: oh. i went to that ..school..to

Holly: oh ok didn't see much around but did aiden in my classes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Aiden shook his head. "I went to three different high schools." He started. "And, I don't remember you." He said and again started walking away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:00 am

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Madelyn smiled. "Oh, your her brother?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:01 am

Jake:yeah the shy girl Jasmine. she quiet but when she hit home., she very talkative. Say do you wanna go get burger with me . i bring my sister if you want
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:02 am

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Aiden shook his head. "I went to three different high schools." He started. "And, I don't remember you." He said and again started walking away.

Madelyn looked at him. "Maybe just you and me?" She asked with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:04 am

Holly: yeah you went to my last school you know. *flip pages of yearbook * there you

Jake:yeah tell Jazz meet us later let go now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:07 am

Aiden grumbled, and then mumbled something in Greek. "Again, I don't remember you." He said his voice growing higher. He hated doing this. He wanted to stick with one school for at least two years, but it never happened. He was getting angry with this girl. He didn't know her, and he didn't care that she could find him in the year book. He was getting a strong starker vibe.

Madelyn smiled and nodded. "Sure."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:12 am

Holly:*sigh*

Jasmine: uh uh.... Can talk to you * grab aiden hand*

Jake: let get to my car
!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! - Page 3 P1030685
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:14 am

Aiden shook her off. "Get off!" He called, and again walked away from them. Without another word, he was inside.

Madelyn smiled. "Nice car." She sat in the passenger seat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next