RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;)

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) Empty College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;)

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Introduction

Welcome, students!
You've made it through the horrors of high school together, and now you're in college! Congratulations. But now, you all have a choice before you. You can pursue your dream and study hard and get your degree, or you can take your high school years and bring them here and put them to a whole new level. We just hope you understand that all actions must and will have consequences. As you continue to read on, our rules and regulations, calendar dates, curfews, and classes will be available for you to see.
We're glad to have you for the next four years!

Sincerely,
Colorado State University

Rule & Regulations

1.] Failure to comply with the rules with result in suspension. || Follow all the rules or leave.
2.] Make sure your application is present on the first day. || Fill out the skelly and wait to be accepted before you start roleplaying.
3.] Respect towards peers and staff is required. || Be respectful to everyone- don't give a damn if you don't like them.
4.] Profanity is unacceptable. || Cussing is allowed, but don't go and drop f-bombs every sentence. xD
5.] Sexual actions will not be tolerated. || If you're going to do 'it', please fade to black or something. No one wants to read that. Evil or Very Mad
6.] Skipping classes will not be tolerated. || If you join, be dedicated and come back!
7.] Texting in class is not allowed. || NO TEXT TALK!!!! >_<
8.] Girls will stay in the girls dorm, and boys will stay in the boys dorm room. || Try to keep the genders balanced.
9.] Outside school activities will not be discussed durning class. || Drama is encouraged, but don't go WAY overboard. ;)
10.] Study hard and get the education you came here for! || At least have fun while you're here. :)

Curfews & Classes

Curfew–
Monday-Thrusday & Sunday: All students must be in their respectful dorms by 9:00 P.M.
Friday & Saturday: All students must be in their respectful dorms by 11:00 P.M.
(I don't expect anyone to actually follow these curfews. xD)

Classes–

Note- Your character MUST have six classes & EVERYONE has the same History class!

Algebra- Emma T. Stone, Alex J. Parker, Annabell Parker, Kyle A. Creao
Art- Jennifer A. Charnd, Kaylin J. Creao
Band- Alex J. Parker, Matthew R. Walker, Annabell Parker, Kyle A. Creao
Biology- Kevin J. Wright, Kaylin J. Creao
Computers- Matthew R. Walker
Chemistry- Emma T. Stone, Alex J. Parker, Kevin J. Wright, Kaylin J. Creao
Drama- Jennifer A. Charnd
French- Annabell Parker, Kyle A. Creao
Geography- Emma T. Stone, Jennifer A. Charnd
Geology- Alex J. Parker, Matthew R. Walker
Geometry- Matthew R. Walker
German- Alex J. Parker, Kevin J. Wright, Kaylin J. Creao
History- Emma T. Stone, Jennifer A. Charnd, Alex J. Parker, Matthew R. Walker, Annabell Parker, Kevin J. Wright, Kyle A. Creao, Kaylin J. Creao
Literature- Emma T. Stone
Mathematics- Jennifer A. Charnd
Orchestra- Emma T. Stone
Photography- Annabell Parker, Kaylin J. Creao, Kyle A. Creao
Reading- Jennifer A. Charnd
Spanish-
Tech- Matthew R. Walker, Annabell Parker, Kyle A. Creao

Sports-

Football- Alex J. Parker
Soccer-
Volley Ball- Emma T. Stone
Basketball-
Swimming-
Cheer- Jennifer A. Charnd, Annabell Parker
Baseball-

Calendar Dates

September 3- First Day
7:00 to 12:00 P.M.- First Day of College Party; performance by Emma (vocals and main guitar) and (those that wish to preform!).

Social Classes

Stereotype Populars- Jennifer A. Charnd

Jocks- Kevin J. Wright, Kyle A. Creao

Populars- Emma T. Stone, Alex J. Parker, Annabell Parker

Nerds- Matthew R. Walker, Annabell parker

Skaters- Emma T. Stone, Alex J. Parker, Kaylin J. Creao

Goths || Scenes-

Teachers' Pets-

Last edited by -Kate on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) Empty Re: College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;)

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Skelly

Identity
Birth Name-
Nicknames-
Age-
Gender-

Affection
Crush || Secret Crush-
Boyfriend || Girlfriend-
Husband || Wife-
Children-

Dynamics
Personality-
History-
Social Class-
Classes-

Appearance
Appearance-
Definitive Qualities-

My Character's

Identity
Birth Name- "Emma Trenton Stone"
Nicknames- "Emma is short enough, don't you think?"
Age- "Twenty"
Gender- "Do I look like a dude?"

Affection
Crush || Secret Crush- "You're kidding, right? I'm in college; I don't do 'crushes'…"
Boyfriend || Girlfriend- "BAHAHA!!!"
Husband || Wife- "Excusez-moi?"
Children- "Hey, back the hell off, perv!

Dynamics
Personality- Emma is the strangest girl you'll ever meet in this lifetime. She's the type of person who won't take shit from anyone, stands up for herself, and never backs down from a challenge. Stubborn as a mule, once her mind is made up, there's no changing it unless you feel like arguing with a brick wall. Reckless and out-going, she's the type of girl everyone talks about; the kind of person girls wish they could be, and the kind guys wish they could have. Sarcastic and dark-humored, she can be a real b¡tch at times. Even so, she does have a more likable side to her that people closer to her know and love. A prankster at heart, Emma is often the life of the party and the one making people laugh. Kind of a could-give-a-damn attitude floats off her, which, strangely enough, makes people attracted to her. A coy flirt, she'll mess with guys heads' and then disappear. But, piss this girl off and you're in for a world of pain. Like I said, Emma is the strangest girl you'll ever meet in this lifetime, so live it up.
History- "Hm, I don't think so, cupcake"
Social Class- "Well, I'm one of the most known people here at CSU, but I'm definitely a punk… Put me down as a Popular Skater!"
Classes- "Algebra, Chemistry, Geography, History, Literature, Orchestra, and Volleyball"

Appearance
Appearance-
College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) 9uqjxk
Definitive Qualities- Those violet-gray eyes of her's are pretty rare.

Identity
Birth Name- "Alexander James Parker"
Nicknames- "Alex is what a lot of people call me, but my friends call me Parker"
Age- "Twenty"
Gender- "Last I checked I was a guy… Why?"

Affection
Crush || Secret Crush- "Yeah… Um, no"
Boyfriend || Girlfriend- "Haven't had one of those since eighth grade. Lame, I know"
Husband || Wife- "That's a little too soon, don't you think?"
Children- "Really? I mean, really?"

Dynamics
Personality- Alexander is the kind of guy who just wants to live his life and have fun doing it. He loves to socialize, to make friends, and make people laugh. A bit of a player, he's dated plenty of girls in his day and knows what drives them crazy; crazy for him, that is. Trustworthy and respected, he's a good friend to have when the going gets tough. However, a rough past has shaped him, and he can get defensive when talking about it. Stubborn as hell, he won't give up on something he's determined to do. Protective and caring, he'll go to the end of the world to safeguard those he loves and cares for. You could think of Alex as a big, oversized, teddy bear who will do anything for you when you get to know him.
History- "I'd rather not… If you know what I mean"
Social Class- "Same as my best friend, Emma- I'm a Popular Skater, babe"
Classes- "Algebra, Band, Chemistry, Geology, German, and History. Football after school, of course"

Appearance
Appearance-
College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) 2ai0978
Definitive Qualities- He has a breath-taking smile and the most beautiful ocean blue eyes.

Identity
Birth Name- "Jennifer Ashton Charnd"
Nicknames- "Eh, the usual; Jen, Jenny, Jen-Jen. Whatever"
Age- "Nineteen"
Gender- "I'm one-hundred percent female"

Affection
Crush || Secret Crush- "Baby, I graduated Kindergarden a long time ago"
Boyfriend || Girlfriend- "Please!"
Husband || Wife- "Not in my life time… and hopefully never"
Children- "Are you calling me fat?"

Dynamics
Personality- Jennifer is the kind of person who will throw your reputation on the ground, stomp on it, set it on fire and watch it burn. In general, she's not the kind of person you want to make friends with if you don't get along with snobs; because that's exactly what she is. Snide and malicious, she wants nothing to do with people who aren't 'cool' and will tell gossip the first chance she gets. She's isn't exactly intelligent, but she's far from stupid. A better word to describe her would be cunning or sly. Jennifer is a girl to watch out for, because if she doesn't like you, she won't just tell you, she'll tell the whole freaken' world. One of her worst enemies is Emma, and she'd do everything in her power to bring Emma down. Despite her mean and cruel attitude, she's actually just waiting for someone to come into her life and tell her it's not her fault that her parents divorced. Sad, but true.
History- "I've lived in this town all my life. But once I graduate, I'm going to California!"
Social Class- "I'm one of the most popular kids at this school! >_<"
Classes- "Art, Drama, Geography, History, Math, and Reading and Cheer after school"

Appearance
Appearance-
College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) 30ayz43
Definitive Qualities- Honestly, just look for the girl getting told off by Emma. (xD)

Identity
Birth Name- "Matthew Richard Walker"
Nicknames- "I don't know really… Matt, I guess"
Age- "Nineteen"
Gender- "Male? What kind of question is that?"

Affection
Crush || Secret Crush- "Uh, no thanks, I'll pass"
Boyfriend || Girlfriend- "Never had much luck with that…"
Husband || Wife- "Currently? No"
Children- "…"

Dynamics
Personality- Matthew is the sweetest, most caring guy you'll ever meet. He doesn't really know how to flirt, but he is so kind and thoughtful that most nicer girls fall head over heels for him. Shy and timid though, he doesn't really talk to a lot of people and is pushed over by meaner girls and guys. Surprisingly, he is actually quite the joker and once he warms up to you, is a pretty cool guy. Yeah, he's classified as a 'nerd' because he wears glasses and does the right thing and always does his homework, but thats just the way he was made. Matthew is the kind of guy that would do anything to brighten up your darkest days and make you smile. Strangely enough, even though he has the muscles to defend himself against bullies and jerks, he doesn't. He claims it's because he hates causing harm or getting in trouble; the bullies and jerks say it's because he's a wimp. Maybe you'll figure out the truth when you meet him.
History- "My dad died when I was eight, and my mom has been there for me ever since. I moved here in seventh grade and have been here since then"
Social Class- "I was a geek in highschool… maybe that'll change here, or not"
Classes- "Band, Computers, Geology, Geometry, History, and Tech…"

Appearance
Appearance-
College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) Jt06cj
Definitive Qualities- Matthew is identified by his glasses and his gorgeous gray-blue eyes.

Last edited by -Kate on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 6 times in total
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) Empty Re: College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;)

Post  Kat Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:54 am

Skelly

Identity

Birth Name- Melissa Elizabeth Dalton
Nicknames- Mel, Melissa, Mellie, Lissa, Just about anything.
Age- 18
Gender- Girl

Affection

Crush || Secret Crush- Nope
Boyfriend || Girlfriend- Not gonna happen, dahling
Husband || Wife- You wish
Children- No!!!

Dynamics
Personality- Melissa is a crazy fun girl with the mind of a five year old. She's bubbly and happy sometimes, and other times she's your worst nightmare... You've been warned.
History- Long story, I'll tell you when I feel like it.
Social Class- Skaters
Classes- History, French, Chemistry, Band, Tech, Geology
Sports- Football, Volleyball

Appearance
Appearance- I'll get a pic later
Definitive Qualities-

Last edited by Kat Is Your Brat on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) Empty Annabell

Post  CutieLol111 Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Identity
Birth Name- "Annabell Parker"
Nicknames- "You can call me Anna or Bell.."
Age- "I'm nineteen"
Gender- "Can't you already tell i'm Female?"

Affection
Crush || Secret Crush- "Kyle! "
Boyfriend || Girlfriend- "I love Kyle! <3"
Husband || Wife- "I'm only in College! (:"
Children- "Omg.. Im not answering this"

Dynamics
Personality- "I love Fashion, boys, and Fun! Im A Crazy College student! But I try my best to get my work done! (:"
History- "ohh!! I am a City girl, always lived been one. I have always been a crazy person but I ALWAYS get good grades in school.. I have never kissed a guy yet and hoping that will change! (:"
Social Class- "Popular.. or Nerd, cause i'm a Band Geek! (:"
Classes- "French, Algebra, Band, History, Photography, Tech.. Thats it! (:"

Appearance
Appearance-
Definitive Qualities-College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) Tumblr_ksz4fkbYIS1qzgk7so1_400

Identity
Birth Name- "Alex Aarons"
Nicknames- "Umm Alex is fine. I think it is short enough"
Age- "19, What else?"
Gender- "Male, Well at least the last time I checked.."

Affection
Crush || Secret Crush- "Kaitlyn "
Boyfriend || Girlfriend- "Kaitlyn again! (:"
Husband || Wife- "... Really?"
Children- "I don't think I am ready for Childrenn.."

Dynamics
Personality- "Can you just get to know me in person?"
History- "... rather not talk about it"
(Still working on)Social Class- ""
Classes- ""

Appearance
Appearance-
Definitive Qualities- College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) Alex-Evans-alex-evans-829207_300_411

Last edited by CutieLol111 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

http://dreamfun.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Identity
Birth Name- "Kevin James Wright."
Nicknames- "Kev. Kevin."
Age- "I'm Eighteen."
Gender- "I'm a guy."

Affection
Crush || Secret Crush- "I don't crush, I'm not 5."
Boyfriend || Girlfriend- "Not yet(;"
Husband || Wife- "Ewww. Marriage."
Children- "Oh gross! Children? Blech!"

Dynamics
Personality- Kevin is the player type. He loves the ladies and they love him. Can you honestly
deny his sexy face and body? Nope. He has a bursting personality, one that attracts the
ladies. He's what most people would consider a 'bad boy'. He is the type to bang a chick
and move on. And No, He does not have any dignity. Why deny the ladies of what they
want? (;
History- "I don't wanna talk about it."
Social Class- "Most definitely Jocks. Lmao."
Classes- "Biology, German, History, and Chemistry. These classes are all boring!"

Appearance
Appearance-
College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) HatingAreWe
Definitive Qualities-
He has shaggy blonde hair with brown touch-ups. He's got mega-muscles (;3) and emerald
green eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:53 pm

You're both accepted, once you do a few tweaks. XDD

Cutie- The History part is where you describe your character's past. ;) I can see the confusion though. xP Also, you have to choose at least six classes. *Facepalm* that was my bad for not putting that.

Losing- Same with the six classes part. XD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) Empty Annabell

Post  CutieLol111 Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:37 pm

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) Tumblr_ksz4fkbYIS1qzgk7so1_400

I walk outside and I could already tell that this year was gunna be a lot of fun, partying, and some hard work. I fix my beanie on my head just gazing at something random..
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:39 pm

-Kate wrote:You're both accepted, once you do a few tweaks. XDD

Cutie- The History part is where you describe your character's past. ;) I can see the confusion though. xP Also, you have to choose at least six classes. *Facepalm* that was my bad for not putting that.

Losing- Same with the six classes part. XD

Omg Ok i shall fix dat right now! (: Thanks for telling me! oh and six classes of like just random stuff?? (:
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Sorta', just chose one more class from the list. XD Of the six classes you HAVE to have, one MUST be History… Spice things up a little. xP
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:53 pm

Okey Dokey! Thanks Chicka! Is that better??
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Yup! :D If you wanna' roleplay, just choose a charrie of mine and I'll post 'em. ;)
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) Empty Re:

Post  CutieLol111 Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Umm I know This is a Stupid question, but im sorta new here, So whats a Charrie? One of your characters? or No?
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Yeah. xD Charries are characters and Skelly's are forums. If you need any more terms, you can message me. ;)
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Ok so I pick one of ur characters up there so I can use them for the rp?
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:00 pm

Yep.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Done. :)
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:55 pm

M'kay. I'll post something when I get back from my Bible Study. ;)
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:43 pm

Okey Dokey!! (:
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:30 pm

-Kate wrote:M'kay. I'll post something when I get back from my Bible Study. ;)

Heya! You never posted anything! ^_^
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:53 pm

Skelly

Identity

Birth Name- Kaylin Jordan Creao
Nicknames- Kaylin is fine.
Age- 18
Gender- Female, last time she checked.

Affection

Crush || Secret Crush- Alex <3
Boyfriend || Girlfriend- Alex
Husband || Wife- None.
Children- None.

Dynamics

Personality- Meet her.
History- No... >Sad
Social Class- Umm... Skater really.
Classes- Biology, German, History, Chemistry, Art, and Photography.

Appearance

Appearance-
College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) Long-emo-hairstyles-for-girls
Definitive Qualities- Straight red hair, amazing blue eyes, tan, skinny, and has abs. (Yes I know she's a girl. XD)

Identity

Birth Name- Kyle Aiden Creao
Nicknames- Kyle?
Age- 18
Gender- Male.

Affection

Crush || Secret Crush- Annabell
Boyfriend || Girlfriend- Annabell
Husband || Wife- None.
Children- None.

Dynamics

Personality- Meet him.
History- No. don't want to talk about it.
Social Class- Jock.
Classes- French, Algebra, Band, History, Photography, Tech

Appearance

Appearance-
College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) Emo-boy
Definitive Qualities- Black hair, Lip piercing, Skinny, tanish, abs, forest green eyes.

Identity

Birth Name- Madelyn Lombardi
Nicknames- Madelyn is fine... Or Maddie.
Age- 18
Gender- Female, last time she checked.

Affection

Crush || Secret Crush- ...
Boyfriend || Girlfriend- none.
Husband || Wife- None.
Children- None.

Dynamics

Personality- Meet her.
History- No... >Sad
Social Class- Umm... Skater really.
Classes- Biology, German, History, Chemistry, Art, and Photography.

Appearance

Appearance-
College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) 49174999uj9
Definitive Qualities- Long black hair, skinny, tan, and had golden yellow/green eyes. (Depends on the weather.)

Identity

Birth Name- Samuel Lombardi
Nicknames- Sam.
Age- 18
Gender- Male.

Affection

Crush || Secret Crush- None. (You wish.)
Boyfriend || Girlfriend- None.
Husband || Wife- None.
Children- None.

Dynamics

Personality- Meet him.
History- No. don't want to talk about it.
Social Class- Jock.
Classes- French, Algebra, Band, History, Photography, Tech

Appearance

Appearance-
College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) Emo+shirtless+o+sopro
Definitive Qualities- Straight dark brown hair. Blue-gray eyes, and abs, tan too.

Last edited by -Wolf-Girl- on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) Empty Annabell and Alex

Post  CutieLol111 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:01 pm

I'll rp with you!! (:

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) Tumblr_ksz4fkbYIS1qzgk7so1_400

(Annabell)
I walk out of my doom room and run into someone random. "Hey watch it!!" I yell.

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) Alex-Evans-alex-evans-829207_300_411

(Alex)
"I am soo sorry!! Are you ok??" I start to to wander if I hurt her at all. "I didnt hurt you did i?"
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:05 pm

Thank you!

Kyle Seemed stunned, he chuckled at her. "Back at you." He smiled that smile that jocks would give a girl that he thinks would fall for him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:08 pm

I grin. "Sorry bout that.. Im Annabell!" I offer my hand to shake and I smile sweetly.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Kyle smiled at her, and shook her hand. "I'm Kyle." He grinned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:12 pm

(Annabell)

I wink at him. "Nice to meet you! So What classes do you have? Mine is simple this year.. " I let go of his hand after shaking it.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next