RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;)

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) - Page 5 Empty Re: College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;)

Post  CutieLol111 Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:22 pm

(Alex)

He climbs carefully up on the truck. "Is this what you wanted to do?" Alex asks her.

(Annabell)

She pulls him inside. Then Anna sits on the couch and smiles. "Wanna sit?"
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

http://dreamfun.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) - Page 5 Empty Re: College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;)

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Kaylin smiled. "Kind of.." She laid back, held his hand, and looked up at the stars. "This is what I wanted to do." She smiled.

Kyle chuckled and smiled. He nodded, and sat next to her on the couch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:27 pm

Alex)

Alex looks at Kaitlyn, then lays down next to her and looks at the stars. "Wow.. So many" He says.

Annabell)

She scoots closer next to Kyle and lays my head on his shoulder.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Kaylin smiled. She moved closer to him and smiled. "Yeah. So beautiful." She said looking at the sky.

Kyle smiled and held her hand. "Movie?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) - Page 5 Empty Alex Aarons

Post  CutieLol111 Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:30 pm

(Alex)

He nods his head then says, "Not as beautiful as you are." He smiles sweetly at her. Alex wasn't lying, he really ment it.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:33 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
Kyle smiled and held her hand. "Movie?"

Kaylin blushed. "Aww. You're too sweet." She smiled, and turned her head to look at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Anna)

"Sure! What type of moves do you like?" She asks Kyle.

(Alex)

"No problem dear.." He blushes a little bit for calling her dear..
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:33 pm

Kyle shrugged. "Any really."

Kaylin smiled and looked in his eyes. She kissed him passionately.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:24 pm

(Annabell)

Anna popped in a movie then sat right next to Kyle and laid her head on his should. She smiled at him cutely. Then she giggled.

(Alex)

He kisses Kailtyn back with passion. Then he turns to look at her and kisses her again.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:47 pm

Kyle chuckled and smiled at her, holding her hand.

Kaylin smiled, and looked up at the stars. She tried to count them, but gave up. Her knees were up, and she was leaning against her red truck's windshield.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:00 am

(Annabell)

After the movie was almost done Anna looked at the clock and saw that it was 11:53. "Whoa. Look wat time it is!! " She Says. Then she kisses Kyle.

(Alex)

Alex looks at the stars then back at Kaitlyn. "So How many stars to do you think there is?" He asks.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Kyle smiled. "I don't need to be home." He smiled again and kissed her back.

Kaylin smiled. "A number that hasn't even been made yet." She smiled and kissed his cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) - Page 5 Empty Annabell and Alex

Post  CutieLol111 Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:41 am

(Annabell)

"I do live alone.. You could stay the night." She says. Anna smiled at him warmly. She never thought that she would ever say that to a guy. That would be humiliating if he said no and walked off. I don't think he would do that though. She thought. She really hoped that he wouldn't do that, or at least not in that manner.

(Alex)

He looked at her and smiled. "I guess your right.." This was the perfect night.. He was under the stars with a beautiful Girl and on top of a truck.. That was the random part. He never had this much fun in his entire life. But Now it had all changed since Kaitlyn was in his life.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:23 am

( I'm sure your spell check is on or something lmao, because it's Kaylin, not Kaitlyn. Laughing )

Kyle smiled and nodded. "Okay, I'll just text my sister." He texted his sister Kaylin and told her that she was spending the night with a friend. He turned back to her. "So what now?"

Kaylin smiled and turned to him. "What do you want to do now?" She asked, the moon was full, well, almost full, and it was extra bright tonight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:26 pm

(Annabell)
"I don't know.." She giggles then kisses Kyle deeply. Then she wraps her arms around him making them drape around his neck.

(Alex)
He smiles at her then replies, "Wanna get something to eat? I'm a good cook." He was a pretty good when it came to food. He could season things perfectly.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Kyle smiled, and kissed her.

Kaylin smiled and nodded.
"That would be great."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) - Page 5 Empty Annabell and Alex

Post  CutieLol111 Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:32 pm

(Alex)
"Ok." He jumps off the truck then holds his hand down for her to grab it. He had a meal in mind. Maybe spaghetti would be best. He thought.

(Annabell)
Anna didn't know what to do.. "Umm What do You wanna do Kyle?" She asked.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Kaylin smiled, and took his hand gently, and then gracefully jumped off of the truck, and tripped sightly, and landed in his arms. She looked up at him and blushed.

Kyle shrugged.
"Movie?" He asked, and looked around the house one last time, before meeting her eyes again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:42 pm

(Annabell)

"Hmm. Ok And something to go along with it!" She got up and went to her fridge. Anna picked up a couple of beers and sat back on the couch next to Kyle. She popped a cap off one and took a sip out of the beer. "You pick the movie. " She said.

(Alex)

He looks at her pink cheeks and smiles. "Your so cute when you blush!" He said. Then He helped her up out of his arms and held her hand to his house. He kept walking side by side next to Kaylin.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Kyle took the other beer, and popped it open. Taking a drink, he flipped through the channels, and saw that there was the movie Killers starting after. He let it stay.

Kaylin giggled, and smiled. She took his hand, and let him lead her to the house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next