RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~!

3 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! Empty !~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~!

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Introduction

You're a college student, but you want to have fun. So you get your friends almost every night, and they invite everyone to go to clubs, and have parties and just have fun!!

Rules

• You can't go into detail on sex or child birth. Go to fades to black.

• I want everyone to have fun. So if you have a problem with ANYTHING, PM me.

• Don't go over board on drama, but I do like to read it every once and a while.

Skelly

Name:
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Married?:
Kids:
Parents:
Siblings:
History:
Personality:
Tattoos:
Looks/Description:

My characters will be on the next post.

Last edited by -Wolf-Girl- on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! Empty Re: !~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~!

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:42 pm

Girls

Name: Evangeline Creao ©
Crush: None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
Married?: No
Kids: None
Parents: I don't want to talk about it.
Siblings: Aiden, Madelyn, Kaylin, Kyle, and Jason
History: She doesn't like to talk about it.
Personality: Meet her.
Tattoos: None.
Looks/Description:
!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! Blue-eyes-curly-hair-globes-pretty-girl.-snow-thinspiration-white-Favim.com-69980_large
Other: None.

Name: Madelyn Creao ©
Married?: No.
Kids: Alice (Baby girl, newborn)
Parents: (Look at Evangeline's)
Siblings: Evangeline, Aiden, Kaylin, Kyle, and Jason
History: No.
Tattoos: None
Looks/Description:
!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! Pretty-Girl-Abstract-20100301
Other: None

Name: Kaylin Creao ©
Crush: Female
Parents: ^^
Siblings: Evangeline, Madelyn, Aiden, Kyle, and Jason
History: -.-
Looks/Description:
!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! Hollywood-actress-jessica-alba-to-star-in-little-fockers
Other:

Guysss! :)

Name: Aiden Creao ©
Siblings: Evangeline, Kaylin, Madelyn, Kyle and Jason
Personality: Meet him.
Looks/Description:
!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! 1251595663_1261_full
Other:

Name: Kyle Creao ©
Siblings: Aiden, Kaylin, Madelyn, Evangeline and Jason.
History: Nunya.
Looks/Description:
!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! Polls_1238458543_cute_boy_from_myspace_hot_2039_121686_answer_5_xlarge
Other: None

Name: Jason Creao ©
Married?: Nope
Siblings: Aiden, Kyle, Kaylin, Madelyn, and Evangeline
Looks/Description:
!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! Tumblr_lk6riqsNie1qbubtoo1_500
Other: None.

Last edited by -Wolf-Girl- on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! Empty Re: !~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~!

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:44 pm

OPEN!!! :)

Last edited by -Wolf-Girl-(Morgan) on Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:46 pm

RESERVED!!! MUAHAHA!!! Save me Aiden?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Maybe :) You get him all the time!! xDDD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Lol, yeah!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Name: Akira Griffen
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Single
Married?: Nope
Parents: Mary and Jack
Siblings: Ash
History: Ask me
Personality: Find out ;)
Looks/Description:
!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! Akira17

Name: Ash Griffen
Crush: none
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: single
Married?: nope
Kids: none
Parents: Mary and Jack
Siblings: Akira
History: ask me
Personality: find out
Tattoos: none
Looks/Description:
!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! Emo2111

Name: Nicole Gomez
Parents: Casey and Max
Siblings: Ron
Looks/Description:
!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! Nicole15

Name: Ron Gomez
Parents: Casey and Max
Siblings: Nicole
Looks/Description:
!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! Ron14
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Accepted! Thanks for joining!! Pick any carrie. I really don't mind who :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:20 pm

Omg... grrrr. Moms fone won't let me copy the skelly!!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Haha. I hate that!! You can fill out a quick skelly if you want. It just has all the basics. You know, Name age, gender, crush, bf/gf, personality, siblings, history, and looks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Alright but I'm just gonna make one girl. :)

Name: Taylor Eversong
Genger: girl, duh
Crush: nope
Bf/gf: no way
Looks: avril lavigne, will add pic later

Last edited by KatLoved on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Umm. Just one girl? Thats it? Or for now? And it has to be 18 and up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:37 pm

Yeah, for now. Ill make more later. Wanna rp???
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:38 pm

Sure. Pick a carrie. (Maybe not Aiden this time. xDD)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:41 pm

Hmmm... who's the biggest player/bad boy???
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:42 pm

That would be Kyle. But heads up, he gets arrested a lot. And he has anger problems.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Perfect... :D you start?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Sure :)

Kyle and Jason were out back, fencing. Kyle was winning, but some how Jason managed to knock his sword out of his hands, and to the dirt. Kyle crashed with it. He tried to craw for it, but rolled over so dodge his brothers stab as it hit the dirt. Kyle got his sword, and shot up. Jason got his out of the dirt, and they circled each other for a while. Jason made the next move. A wrong one might I add. He stumbled, and almost lost his balance. Kyle used his sword to get Jason's out of his hand, and used both of them against his brother. With on behind his neck, and the other pointing at his throat. Jason laughed, and Kyle spun his brother's sword around, and handed it to him gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Taylor
I watched the two boys who, as of this morning were my neighbors. I smiled and then began to clap, loud and obnoxious. "Veryyy entertaining!!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:00 pm

Jason jumped, and his helmet popped off. As it hit the ground he fumbled for it. Kyle kept his ground. And slipped off his Greek roman helmet, and huffed. He grabbed his brothers arm, and lifted him up. Kyle and Jason looked over at the girl, and Jason waved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Taylor
I raised my eyebrows and stolled over to the chainlink fence. I hopped over it easily, making the dirt around me puff up. I walked over to the boys. "I bet you'll be entertaining neighbors."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:06 pm

Jason laughed, and Kyle held his helmet under his arm. "Yeah, we get a lot of complaints." Jason said and chuckled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Tayloe
I paid attention to the boy with the helmet under his arm. I got up and his face, narrowed my eyes, and smirked. "Anything to say, pretty boy?" I llooked him up and down.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:06 am

Kyle growled under his breath. "Not to anyone in this place." He said and grabbed the sword he had put in the dirt, and with his helmet still under his arm, he began walking inside. Jason sighed. "I'm sorry about him."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next