RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~!

3 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! - Page 2 Empty Re: !~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~!

Post  Kat Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:39 pm

Taylor
I laughed. "It's fine, I'll be living here for a few years so, I'll have time to get to know him." I held my hand out. "I'm Taylor."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! - Page 2 Empty Re: !~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~!

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Jason smiled. "And I'm Jason." He took her hand and gently shakes it, and then as quickly, let it go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:23 pm

Taylor
I smiled. "He seems nice to be around." I gestured at the boy who had left sarcastically. (WB)
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Jason looked back at Kyle. "Kyle?! Um.. No." He said. "He's a good brother, but not always a smart guy.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Taylor
"Sometime soon I'd like to meet him. he seems like he'd be quite entertaining." I said the first part loud so he could hear.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Kyle walked inside with a huff. Jason looked back at the girl, and sighed. "If you could ever get to talk to him." He chuckled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Taylor
I smiled, "Oh don't worry, he'll come 'round."

Please reply with Aiden and Sutton <3
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:39 pm

Jason looked at her with his head tilted. Someone called from inside the house. He looked to the door, and sighed again. "It was nice meeting you." He said, and started to walk away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:42 pm

Taylor
I jumped back over the fence and missed my footing, making my butt slam onto a pile of dirt.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Jason called over to her. "You okay?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:46 pm

Taylor
I got up and dusted my butt off, then nodded.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:48 pm

Jason nodded and then walked inside the house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:48 pm

Now what? Lol.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:55 pm

Lol, how about they're in the backyard again and Taylor comes over... AGAIN. LOL.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Lol okay.

Later that day.

Jason and Kyle wound up outside again. They were fencing again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Taylor
I was still outside so I leaned up against the fence curiously and watched them. They were pretty good, but I bet I could do better. I wasn't about to voice my opinion though.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Jason looked at his brother after he stopped. He smiled. "Want to this for real?" He asked with a grin. Kyle nodded and they went to the shed. They got out real swords, and shields, They made it out to the yard agagin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:07 pm

Taylor
I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms. This was about to get interesting....
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Kyle and Jason were fighting around. Making swings, and missing after a dodge. Jason's helmet fell off. But he kept fighting. He worked his way to getting his sword against his chest. Kyle acted as if he was about to give up. He used his sword to knock his out of his hands, and pushed him to the ground with the handle part of his sword. Kyle towered over him, with the point of his sword at his chest. Jason saw the anger in his eyes, he used his foot to trip him to the ground, and rolled for his sword.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Taylor
I smiled and watched them, secretly hoping no one would get hurt. But I wasn't about to say that out loud!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Kyle swung his sword at his brother. Jason got cut. Jason swung his swung back, and cut his side deeply. Kyle fell to the floor. Jason stood up, and kicked his sword away from his reach. He stood on either of his sides. And held the sword above him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Taylor
"Careful!" I called, not really meaning to say it out loud... Then I blushed deep and ducked down, hoping the couldn't see me (of course they could Taylor!)
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Jason looked away fro a second, long enough to see her. Kyle kneed him in the groin. Jason rolled over like a dog, and winced, after dropping the sword.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Taylor
I glanced over my shoulder and giggled, then stood up and hopped over the fence. I picked up Jason's sword and held it out to the other boy. "We haven't met yet."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next