RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::Call Of The Wild Wolf Pack::. Can you Survive The Call of The Wild?

4 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

.::Call Of The Wild Wolf Pack::. Can you Survive The Call of The Wild? - Page 39 Empty Re: .::Call Of The Wild Wolf Pack::. Can you Survive The Call of The Wild?

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:10 am

Ambush::*Sits on Leaf Bed and Sees something Black in the Coner of his Den he gets up and looks Closely It Flys at him nocking him over* AHHHH!!!!!!! *he screams and runs out the door and slams into Hazels Door* HELP! AHHH *he gets Draged back into his den and his den door slamed closed*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

.::Call Of The Wild Wolf Pack::. Can you Survive The Call of The Wild? - Page 39 Empty Re: .::Call Of The Wild Wolf Pack::. Can you Survive The Call of The Wild?

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:12 am

Hazel-*Sees Him And Pulls Him In Her Den Locks The Door For The Night Till Help Comes*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:14 am

Ambush::*Runs to the Back and Breaths Hevily* Omg That was Scary *he Falls* Thank You So Much....What Was That *He Had His Eyes Turned Too Light Light Blue*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:19 am

Hazel-Its Ok Your With Me *She Kisses His Muzzle And Starts The Fire* You Can Sleep here Tonight *She Kisses Honors Head And Covers Him With His Leaf Blanket, Fixes Her Pictues on her wall and Fixes Her Clay Vase*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:24 am

Ambush::Thank You..*He Curled Up In the Middle of the Floor and yawned*

Trevor::*Walks in the Forest Alone and Yawns and Lays by a Tree he looks up into the forest seeing and little girl standing there* a Human? *He Got Up and Went Close The Little Girl Standed There With a Axe in her Hand* Hello.....*He Walked Closer and Stoped noticeing its Dead* Omg! AH! *He Turned Around and Sprinted the little Girl Fallowed and he sprinted as fast as he chould he jumed on Hazels den* HELP! *The Little Girl Threw the Axe and Hits Trevor in the Head Trevor Flys Hiting the Tree and Hangs there*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:34 am

Hazel-(Morning) *She Yawns And Wakes Up Throwing A Piece Of Wood In The Fire To Make It Start Back Up* Honor Honey Wake Up Im Going To Take You To Daycare *She Picks Him Up And Takes Him To daycare*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:36 am

\NEXT MORENING/

Derek::*Walks Out Den and walk's into Forest and sees Trevor Body and eyes go wide* omg...........AHHHHHH! OLIVIA! *He Yelled for her* TREVOR'S.......D..D....D......DEAD! *He Yelled*

Pack::What *run to Where derek is*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:42 am

Trevor::*He Walks Slowly Into Near The DayCare He sat There and Watch intill The Day was Done He Wated for the Kids*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:46 am

Hazel-*Takes Honor Inside* Ok This Time 2 Hours Right?
Olivia-Yeah *She Takes Honor And Lays Him On The Bush Couch* Ok See You At 12:00
Hazel-Ok See Ya Later *She Kisses Honor And Walks Back Home Over Seeing A Shadow All The Way At Trevor's House And Walks In Her Den Locks The Door And Shuts The Curtains* Hey Honey i Mean Ambush haha...*She Blushes And Kisses Him* Your Able To Stay With Me As Long As You Like *She Smiles*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:49 am

Ambush::*Smiled* Its Okay......Ha.....Oh Im Fine I can Go Back Home

Trevor::*Sits By Madison*

Madison::Yeah yeah yeah..Nice day huh?

Trevor::*Talks*

Madison::Haha Good Good

Derek::*Goes to Madison* Madison Who You Talkin Too

Madison::*Smiles* Im Talking Too Shadow
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:50 am

Ambush::*Lays In His Old Home and smells Trevor Scent in his Home* Trevor's Scent?? What The..
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:51 am

Hazel-*leads Him To the Door* Goodbye Come If Anything Goes Wrong *She Shuts The Door And Watches The fire Reading Photo Albums*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:54 am

Trevor::*Goes into Ambushes Home*

Ambush::*Sets Camera's around and lays in bed and sleeps*

Trevor::*Watches Ambush and His Teeth Sharp as Hell Eyes Reder Then Ever he Evily Smiled as Ambush*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:57 am

Hazel-*Goes Pee On A Tree Then Eats Some Carcass And Walks In Her Den Dusting The Rug And Washing Her Flat Rock Plates And Rock Cups*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:59 am

Trevor::*Bites Ambushes Leg and Drages Him*

Ambush::*Wakes u and falls out of bed* AHHH!

Trevor::*Slames Him into wall*

Ambush::*Makes a Big Thump*

Trevor::*Throws Him OutSide*

Ambush::*Runs Into Hazels den* HAZEL! something after me!

Trevor::*Bangs on door and breaths heavily*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:02 am

Hazel-*Lets Him In And Locks Door* You Ok Honey ....Dang I Mean Ambush
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:03 am

Ambush::No...I'v Been Draged and Throw By Nothing I dont even see anything by where i'v been grabed at Something May be Haunting Me! *He said Breathing Heavily*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:06 am

Hazel-Wow Darling Its Ok *she Says Nicely* If Im Here Your Safe *She Pulls Him On The Leaf Bed Near The Wall And Constantly Kissing Him To Make Him Forget It, She Pulls The Leaf Over Them And .....(For 2 Hours)*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:07 am

Ambush::*After Two Hours* Dang *Shakes Butt Sniffs Her* You Smell So Good *Smells Her More and wages tail*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:09 am

Hazel-*Thinks In Her Mind* (if He Asked Me To Be Is Mate Its YES In A HeartBeat And He'll Live With Me) *She Smiles And Kisses Him* Ill Be Back i Need To Pick Up Honor *She Leaves To Pick Him Up*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:10 am

Ambush::*Thinks and Pants and sits* Maybe I Should Ask!
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:13 am

Hazel-*Comes Inside And Sets Honor On The Rug, Closes Door And Locks,Hanging Key On The Hook
Honor-Alright!! Its Ambush *He Runs To Him And Sits In His lap And Licks Him* Hi Dad
Hazel-Oh Honor *She Smiles* Hes Not Your Father Sweet Heart *Thinks* (he Will Be)
Honor-Yeah He Is Mommy Your Just Saying That *He Jumps Down And Naps In His Bed*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:16 am

Ambush::*Laughs* What a Cute Kid.........Hey I was Wondering "Will You be My Mate" *Smiled and Sits His White/Greyish Fur Blew*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:18 am

Hazel-YES *she Said In A Heart Beat* And Tomorrow Will Be The Day You Go to Your Den And Take Your Stuff And Move In Honey *She Smiled* I Have Room For You
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:18 am

Ambush::*Smiles* I Already Got My Stuff *Smiled and Licked Her*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next