RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::Call Of The Wild Wolf Pack::. Can you Survive The Call of The Wild?

4 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

.::Call Of The Wild Wolf Pack::. Can you Survive The Call of The Wild? - Page 3 Empty Re: .::Call Of The Wild Wolf Pack::. Can you Survive The Call of The Wild?

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Luna-she glares at Star "no he shouldn't he is just portecting the pack"

Hope-"its true"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

.::Call Of The Wild Wolf Pack::. Can you Survive The Call of The Wild? - Page 3 Empty Re: .::Call Of The Wild Wolf Pack::. Can you Survive The Call of The Wild?

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Stargaze

She growls, "Rot in Hell." She glares, "How much better does it make you look when you attack him and embarrass him." She then looks at Luna, "By bashing him? I think not. War is no answer." She flicks her tail and trots off to the creek.

Last edited by HollyLovesSpencer on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Derek::Yes Thanks Hope..Im Protecting the Pack...ALPHA'S ARE POST TO DO THAT! *he did not like StarGaze One bit His Red Eyes Glared at her and he growled*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Chris::*Backs away from StarGaze and Started to Cry and runs to the den*

Scott::*Looked at StarGaze* Respect Your Alpha!..You need to Rot in hell! *runs after Chris*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Stargaze

She lays by the creek, thinking. She's an open-minded wolf. She wouldn't hurt any wolf or any living thing, besides prey of course. She shook her head and watches the fish swim in the water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Derek::Im Fixed too Kick you out of the Pack!..*Walks to den*

Stiles::*Goes to den*

Venus::*Goes to den*

Last edited by Newdivide2334 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Hope-"but i just agreed with my sister"

Alex-"let is be Hope"

Hope-"ok"

Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Stargaze

She sighs and rolls over on her back. She closes her eyes, deep in thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Chris::*Sat away from StarGaze at the Creek..His itibity Tears droped in the Water and thinks "I Thought she was Diffrent"*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:10 pm

Stargaze

She was half-sleep. She kept waking herself up though. She flicks her tail and rolls back over. Dipping her snout into the water for a drink and swallows. She pulls her snout out and sat with her eyes closed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Ash-"wow this is like what happened in RedWillow"

Hope-"no that was a little differint sweetheart"

Luna-looks at the sky it thought
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Chris::*Yawns and lays by the water*

Derek::*Walks nexted to Chris* Hello Little Man

Chris::Hey Derek..*Smiles* Remember when we use to play fight

Derek:;Yes

Chris::Wanna do it again

Derek::Alright *Smiles and nibbles on his back*

Chris::*Attacks his back an nibbles trying to big and bad!*

Derek::*falls too ground* aww Man you beat me *Smiles*

Chris::*Gigles siting on his stumich* YEAH!
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:14 pm

Stargaze

She made whimpering noises as she tossed and turned in her sleep. She woke herself up and opens her eyes. She gazed into the water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Derek::*Goes too StarGaze and Sat Nexted too her* Can I Talk Too You *He was Serious*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Stargaze

She had her head on her paws, "Sure" she mumbles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Ash-looks around "can we go exploring?"

Alex-"sure"

Hope-"ok"

Luna-nods
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Derek::Im Sorry....*He Mummbled and Looked at her*..Today Has Not Been My Day..All Im Trying too Do I's.Protect my Pack! *he was Serious*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Ash-"yay!" she runs out of camp

Alex,Hope and Luna-follows her
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Stargaze

She sighs and looks at him, "I was only speaking my mind. Attacking Wolves isn't a solution, it'll only cause more trouble. Use your words, Not your strength." She blinks, "and threatening me for standing up for another creature was really low of you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Derek:;Im Done...Im Just trying to be a Good Person and Say Sorry..Well I Guess....I didnt do good enough for you *Gets up and walks off*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Stargaze

She slightly giggles to herself, "I was only giving you my reason. Running away isn't solving anything."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Ash-sniffs around

Alex-"what do you smell"

Ash-"Deer, rabbits, and water"

Hope-"very good"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:26 pm

Derek:Fine...What do you want me too do *Thinks* i know..i think *runs into the woods and looks for the wolf sees wolf*

Wolf::*Eyes go wide and runs*

Derek:HEY! *Attacs him pnding him down* JUST LISTEN

Wolf::Waz scared*

Derek::Im Sorry for Attacking you..wanna be in my pack

Wolf::Um Sure i got kicked out of my old one

Derek::*picks up wolf and runs and goes to stargaze and drops him* oh sorry

Wolf::Its okay..*Looks at her* Hi im the wolf from earlier
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Stargaze

She licked the wolf's nose and stands up. She trots off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Wolf::*Smiled*

Derek::Whats your name by the way?

Wolf::It's Chance...

Derek::Oh Chance..Kewl Name

Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next