RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here.

4 posters

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here. - Page 3 Empty Re: Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Horse-Dreamer wrote:Mason: "its nice to meet you" smiles

Alyssa: "im Alyssa"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here. - Page 3 Empty Re: Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here.

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:52 pm

Ray

I rested my head on his shoulder, still holding his hand. I smiled and another wave came by.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:32 am

Akira: She nods,"nice to meet both of you."

Ash: He smiles walking closer to her. He knew he was going to like being on this island now.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:44 am

Alyssa: smiles

Mason: "well its nice to meet you" smiles
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:47 am

Akira: She smiles,"you should go over to the main building" she points at a big building, "and get your house assignment"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:25 am

Alyssa: "ok" walks over

Mason: "i already did"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:34 am

Akira: she nods,"okay."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:36 am

Mason: "i got the wrong one this one says Akira Griffin"

do they have house mates on your rp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:43 am

not on this one, families share a house

Akira: "how can that be? i already have mine"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:45 am

Mason: "sorry i messed up it says Alyssa...... Sorry"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am

Akira: "that's fine" she smiles
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:53 am

Alyssa: comes out "i am sooo confused are we ever going home"

Mason: "i dont know, i dont think anybody knows"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:56 am

Akira: She walked around trying to come up with a plan to escape.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:10 pm

Mason: "what are you doing"
Alyssa: smiles and sits
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:58 pm

Ray

I was feeling better, about being here, with Ash, the waves, even the annoying rock i tripped on. I fell backwards, into the sand.

C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Ash: "oh my gosh, are you okay?" he asked looking concerned. He was still holding her hand. He helped her up.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:37 pm

"yea um I-I'm fine, Im just clumsy."
I smiled and closed my eyes, and got up.
"Thanks"
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Ash: He nods,"okay." He looks down at their hands and smiles.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:05 pm

I Smiled back.
"So whats one random fact about you?"
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:10 pm

Ash: He smiles,"umm...." he thinks,"one random fact is that i like someone." He shrugs.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:22 pm

"That indeed is random."
I laughed a little and glanced at Ash.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Ash: He smiles,"and what's a random fact about you?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:37 pm

"I was hoping you wouldn't ask that question." I said playfully. "Ummm, I lived in South Korea for a long time, i guess, i dont know?"
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Ash: He smiles,"that's cool."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:48 pm

"That is one of my many secrets or facts or whatever you want to call them."

I looked down and bit my lip.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next