RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here.

4 posters

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here. Empty Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here.

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Story:

We woke up on a boat heading deep into the ocean. We ended up on a big island. The name of this island is Ingo. Welcome to Ingo. How did we get here? No one knows. The adults of the island refuse to tell us. We can't escape yet. But our time will come eventually. On the day of the solar eclipse we will escape. How? We don't know yet. Will you find love? Will you make enemies or friends? Let's find out.

Rules:

1. No god-modding.
2. Limited swearing please (not in every single post.)
3. No playing your own crush, BF/GF, spouse (it makes it boring.)
4. No being perfect (your charrie has to mess up some time)
5. No playing other members' charries
6. No killing unless the other member agrees.
7. No fighting in ooc
8. Put "Solar Eclipse" somewhere on your form if you read the rules.
9. Have Fun!
10. Respect the owner and other members.
11. Delete everything in parantheses in the form.

Form:

Name: (First, middle,last)
Nickname: (optional)
Crush:
BF/GF:
Former BF/GF:
Fiance:
Married:
Kids:
Personality: (please at least 3 sentences)
History: (optional)
Theme song: (optional)
Looks: (description or picture)
Other:
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here. Empty Re: Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here.

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Name: Akira May Griffen
Nickname: Keke, Akira
Crush: None
BF/GF: Single
Former BF/GF: Josh McDaniels
Fiance: Nope
Married: Nope
Kids: None
Personality: She is an outgoing girl. She can be flirty at times. She may seem sweet but she can be kinda violent when necessary. She loves making new friends and meeting new people.
History: Ask me and i'll tell you.
Theme song: We R Who We R, Kesha
Looks:
https://media.photobucket.com/image/emo%20girl/biginsa/vnk%20bildes/495168798_l.jpg?o=39
Other: Nope

Name: Ashton Michael Gomez
Nickname: Ash
Crush: Raela
BF/GF: Raela
Former BF/GF: Katie Marshall
Personality: He's an outgoing and flirty guy. He is protective over those he cares about. He loves meeting new people.
History: Not much to tell.
Theme song: Dynamite, Taio Cruz
Looks:
https://media.photobucket.com/image/guy%20shirtless/Unknown-Disaster/hot_shirtless_guy_6.jpg?o=15
Other: Nope

Name: Nicole Luna Marshall
Nickname: Nicky
Former BF/GF: Mark Deuhin
Personality: She's a nice girl who loves hanging out with her friends. She's not a girly girl or a tomboy. She's kinda in the middle.
History:
Theme song: Take it off, Kesha
Looks:
https://media.photobucket.com/image/hot%20emo%20girl/em0kidz101/Princesscora.jpg?o=60
Other: nope

Last edited by Supa-Bacon-Cat on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here. Empty Re: Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here.

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:26 am

B
U
M
P
!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 pm

Name: Rayla Iris Nightake
Nickname: Rayla, Ray or Rin because of her initials
Crush: Ashton
BF/GF: Ashton
Former BF/GF:Eric Kingsley
Fiance: no thank you
Married:NEOW!no
Kids:
Personality: Rayla is a sweet and caring girl, but also with a dark side. if there's danger or troubble, she will step in, or she will fight back depending on how mad they make her *kinda like black Haru and white Haru from Fruits Basket* she is also humorus and she will laugh at herself. she will do stupid things but small ones, things that are cute in a way. -^_^- however she is a leader.
History: *solar eclipse*
Theme song: The Leaders-GDragon- C.L.- Teddy
Looks:Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here. Cl-1 < Lee Chea Rin
Other: i didnt really get the eyes in that pic so here's another one
Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here. Me2day5

Last edited by C.L.Unicorn on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:38 pm

Name: Shiki Senrei Lee
Nickname: Shiki, Senrei, Sen
Crush:no
BF/GF:single
Former BF/GF:Justine Williams
Fiance:*glares*
Married:
Kids:Bye now
Personality: Shiki is more of a flirt than anything else. He also does stupid things, both ways, but mostly the *i-could-die-now* way. Like Rayla, He also has a leader personality. when he is being judged, he is serious and does his best but when he's with friends, he lets loose a bit.
History:
Theme song: Heartbreaker- GDragon
Looks:Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here. G-dragon
/\
G-dragon
Other:.... wassup? *solar eclipse*

Last edited by C.L.Unicorn on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:17 pm

accepted! ;)

Akira: She was walking on the beach watching the waves.

Ash: He was sitting on the pier.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:31 pm

Name: Alyssa Fleming
Nickname: Alyssa
Former BF/GF: none
Personality: Shes shy, and and likes to hang out with her friends
Theme song: Titanic them song
Looks:
http://8b.img.v4.skyrock.net/8b4/x-anna-kristina-x/pics/1041034268_small.jpg

Name: Mason Fleming
Nickname: Mason
Former BF/GF: none
Personality: He is flurty, out going, and hangs out with his friends
Theme song: Titanic theme song
Looks: brown hair and blue eyes

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:39 pm

accepted!

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 pm

Ash: Walks around.

Akira: walks around.

imma make 2 new charries
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Alyssa: smiles to herself
Mason: walks around with his feet in the water
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Nicole: Sitting under a tree.

Akira: sitting in the water

Ash: sitting on the pier
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:30 pm

totaly cool and i take that as a sign you want to roleplay?

Rayla
I got up from the ground, still wondering how i got here. After a while of useless thinking and staring, I decided to walk around the island. Maybe I could find a place to realax after getting pretty beat up. I had cut my right leg really badly, and it was still bleeding.

Shiki
I managed to get up after falling from a tree. I'm pretty sure there are more people on this island. Hopefully someone with answers.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:33 pm

yush :3

Akira: She had been the first one on this island. She was happy that other people were appearing here. She walked around looking for other people. She had an idea and a discovery to go along with it.

Ash: He walked around. He saw a girl with a bad cut on his leg. He ran over,"do you need help?" He asked looking at her leg.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:41 pm

Rayla
I saw someone run towards me and ask about my leg. I guess my limping gave it away
"Yea um I looked down at my leg It just hurts to walk a little."
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:58 pm

Ash: "Well come with me and i can help you." He walks by her for in case she fell or something. He led her to his house where he had a first aid kit.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:07 pm

I followed him, hoping I wouldn't fall and cause troubble. He lead me into a house and I saw him get out a first- aid kit.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Ash: He takes out what he needs to treat the cut. He cleans it first then puts on the stuff. "All done." He smiles,"i'm Ash by the way."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:22 pm

Rayla

I smiled back, rubbing the last bit of sand off my leg with my thumb

"I'm Rayla, but people call me Rin or Ray. You Can have your pick. And thanks for patchin me up, really nice of you."
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Ash: He smiles,"nice to meet you Ray. Did you just get here?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:39 pm

Ray

"Yea, but I can't remember anything. How about you?"

I pulled some stray hair out of my eyes and fixed it behing my ear,Smiled and looked at Ash.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:39 pm

Ash: He shakes his head,"me neither...my best friend was the first one here. She may know something that can help us."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:54 pm

"Let's Go."

I got up and walked to the door, still struggling but trying to hide it.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Ash: He got up and opened the door for her. He saw that she still seemed to be struggling so he walked close to her."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:22 pm

"Thank You."
I Smiled and walked carefully, I hated the fact that if i made one wrong step, i would be an inconvenicence. I also hated the fact that i had to be watched, but we were going to find answers, and I was with Ash, So I didn't mind that much."
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next