RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here.

4 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here. - Page 2 Empty Re: Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here.

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Ash: I glanced at Ray then walked up to a girl sitting under a tree,"hi Akira."

Akira: She looks up and smiles,"hi Ash." she stands up and looks at Ray. "Hi i'm Akira." She smiles.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here. - Page 2 Empty Re: Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here.

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:32 pm

"Ray."
I smiled back, My leg a little shaky.
"So Ash says you were the first one on the island?"

Last edited by C.L.Unicorn on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Akira: She nods,"it is so nice to have other people here. I was so lonely." She smiles,"so..."

Ash: "is there anything you figured out?"

Akira: "oh yes. I found a hidden maze..im not sure where it leads to..the walls keep moving. It's hidden in a cave opening. I'm sure it has a clue to how we are supposed to escape."

Ash: "wow...cool"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:05 pm

"wow, this would make a pretty epic adventure novel."
Those first words she said, they reminded me of my ex.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:19 pm

im taking the maze part and not knowing how they got somewhere out of a book x3

Ash: He smiles at Ray.

Akira: "I'll see you guys around."

Ash: "okay bye"

Akira: walks away

Ash: He turns to Ray,"would you like to do something?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:39 pm

Epic! imma stop doing this and trieng to be semi litterature cuz its just not quick

Ray
"Yea. How about we walk along the shoreline and talk. I'm pretty sure you have some intersting stories."
I smiled
"My leg is feeling a little better."
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Ash: He smiles,"that's good. And sure!" Since they were already on the beach he walked closer to the water with her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Ray

I walked closer to the water untill my toes touched the water.
"So, where are you from?"
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Ash: "Chicago, Illinois. You?" He asked and glanced at her. He walked next to her in the water.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:08 pm

"Boston, Massachusetts."
I Smiled. The cool water felt good.

/\
Lameeeeeeeeeeeee
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Ash: He smiles,"cool. I've been there once." As they walk their hands gently brush against eachother. He smiles and looks at the water.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:19 pm

"It is beautiful isn't it?"
I looked out at the water with Ash. As far as i could see, we were on the only island for miles.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:23 pm

Ash: He smiles,"yes it is...like you." He added and looked at her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:33 pm

I Blushed, Smiled, And Closed My Eyes For A Bit. When I opened them I looked at Ash.

"Why thank you Ash"

My hand softly brushed his again, and a wave came by.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:36 pm

Ash: He smiles and looks at the wave. He glances at her then gently takes her hand in his.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:23 pm

Ray

I felt the warmth of his and and i smiled. I began to draw him closer
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Alyssa: looks at the water

Mason: sees a girl "hi, im Mason"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Akira: Her eyes snap to the guy and she stands up looking at him warily. "Who are you?"

Ash: He smiles and walks a little closer to her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Mason: im Mason Fleming i got here on a boat"
Alyssa: walks around

supa did you make a charrie for Alyssa
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:02 pm

no i didn't...some of my charries usually end up single, so it doesnt matter, maybe someone else will join or sumthin

Akira: She sighed,"oh great, more people? this is gonna be harder to escape than i thought if more people keep coming" (She's not too friendly at the moment hehe)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Mason: "sorry, i didn't know you dont like poeple"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Akira: She snaps to her senses,"oh im so sorry...im not usually like that..."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Mason: half smiles "sorry i didn't mean that"

Alyssa: "hi big brother" jumps on his back "whos this" gets off

Mason: "i don't know yet"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Akira: "I'm Akira. The first person to come to this island."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:32 pm

Mason: "its nice to meet you" smiles

Alyssa: "im Alyssa"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next