RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got some things to say

Go down

Just got some things to say Empty Just got some things to say

Post  Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:30 am

Hey guys.

Yes, it is I, ihugfireflies. I have been . . . busy to say the least. Alright, let me start off by explaining some things.

• Why I've been gone

Alright. So, I graduated from the 8th grade in May. Around the time I graduated, a lot of drama happened with my family, and I had my computer taken away for about a month. Then I came to New York to spend some time with my dad, and I've been really busy up here. I have a summer reading project to do, and I was trying to spend as much time with my family up here as possible. Also, I'm starting high-school, and I'm really trying to focus on preparing myself for that.

• "Wait, so are you back?"

Well, yes and no. I am going to be trying to get on as much as I can, but I can't guarantee that it's going to be as often as it was before.

• And lastly, I AM SO LOST.

LOL xDD This is mostly tied in with the whole 'I haven't been on in a while'. I have no idea where everyone is, or what RP's are boomin' and such. Anyone wanna clue me in? ^^

I love you all so much. Sorry for my absence <3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Just got some things to say Empty Re: Just got some things to say

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Hi Fli, glad you’re back. I see you already joined my roleplay :3 When you get on I would love roleplaying with you ^~^
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down