RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I lied and how I loved. Tanner High! Open and accepting.

+2
I-Rawr-You
Dancin' Kate
6 posters

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

Go down

How I lied and how I loved. Tanner High! Open and accepting.  Empty Re: How I lied and how I loved. Tanner High! Open and accepting.

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat May 28, 2011 11:38 pm

Evelyn felt her heart warm and part of that icy shell she had cast over it crack off, letting that smile that had itched in her mouth finally curve her lips softly. Turning her head, watching him with something like admiration in her eyes, her smile widening by a fraction of a millimeter, she wrote on the paper and passed it back, her eyes glancing at the clock which showed to be three minutes before the bell would ring. Her words, and if they could pass any emotion it would've been dark humor, clearly said, "It's nice knowing I have another person to call when I get trashed :)" Opening her pack and dropping her beloved pencil in it, she picked it up and laid it on her desk, resting her chin on it.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

How I lied and how I loved. Tanner High! Open and accepting.  Empty Re: How I lied and how I loved. Tanner High! Open and accepting.

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 28, 2011 11:42 pm

Christian
He rolled his eyes at that comment and stuffed the note in his pocket. Given the short time until the bell rang, the teacher wrapped up his lesson. The kids got to talk freely for a few minutes. “Don’t think you can call me whenever you get wasted, I have a life to.” He muttered. Quickly, he took out another piece of paper and wrote his number on it, “In case you ,Ya know, need any help with what happened.” He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and looked down. This was the longest conversation he had ever had with someone ever before they punched him in the face.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat May 28, 2011 11:58 pm

Evelyn laughed at his remark on her last reply, turning her head as she got up and slung the strap of her pack over her shoulder. Flashing him her famous smirk as she sat down again, she winked at him before spoke,
"Oh, really now?" Taking the note, she let her eyes glance over it before gently sliding it the pocket of her dark jeans and then shifting her smirk into a sincere smile, but still held that aura of a smirk. Seeing him getting all nervous and awkward-like in his words, she chuckled as her eyes dropped to the carpeted floor, raising them to peer at him through her vail of bleached hair.
"You don't do this often, do you?"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Sun May 29, 2011 7:33 am

Paul blushed as well.

Richard (Laces xD) watched Christian and Evelyn and smiled lightly. Evelyn hadn't told him her name yet..... Same old Evelyn.....
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

http://Zarsroleplayworld.webs.com and stopthedeaths.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun May 29, 2011 10:11 am

Hm, how to reply...

Evelyn grinned while she waited for a response from Christian, turning her head when some of the boys across from her desk got too loud and the teacher had to quiet them down. Just as she pulled her gaze away, she caught sight of Richard and a full fledged burst of laughter left her lips.
"Laces!" she called out even though she wasn't that far, but, she was happy to see at least one more face she knew. Waving her hand as a signal for him to come over, she grinned again and turned back to Christian, her grin forming a sly smile.
"Okay, so I had only three friends before you," she explained, winking at him as her lips curved up brightly again, feeling much better already. Most of her hangover had slipped off, but visible evidence of her night out was still there.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 29, 2011 10:28 am

Christian
He pushed his hair aside and tucked it behind his ear, “Just noticed? I’m not a people person, love.” He rolled his eyes and sat back in his chair. He saw Richard and chuckled, “Than I’m the forth. Laces? Do I get a cool nickname? Maybe I could be the shoe part if he’s the laces.” He murmured sarcastically. Christian rubbed his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. When did he have time to skip class? Well, at least this day couldn't get any worse. He made a new friend that shared his pain.

Sam
She took his hand, "Let's go."
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun May 29, 2011 12:22 pm

Evelyn blushed faintly at his comment on her nickname for Richard, laughing embarrassedly and letting it dwindle off into a soft chuckle. Throwing a thumb over her shoulder, she explained the situation on how he got the name.
"He walked into my first period with a shoe undone, and inspiration struck." Smirking lightly, she shuffled her feet and rotated her shoulders to shift the strap into a more comfortable position. Her mind went back to his sarcastic question about getting cool nickname and she pursed her lips in thought, her eyes dropping to the floor again. Lifting her head suddenly, her eyebrows raised in an optimistic tone, she raised her hands and gave a name.
"Sleepy?" Bursting into a fit of laughter at her name for him, she grinned and gripped her stomach while she tried to regain some sort of sanity.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 29, 2011 12:42 pm

Christian
He rose an eyebrow, “Sleepy? If I’m sleepy, where’s Snow white and the other seven dwarfs?” he chuckled, “If I’m sleepy, than you’re...’ He put his hand to his chin in thought. What could he nickname a girl he barely knew. “I’m going to name you after one of my favorite bands. BVB. That’s their initials. Black Veil Brides. Wear that name with pride. They’re a really good band.” He smiled slightly.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun May 29, 2011 8:31 pm

Evelyn smirked after glancing at the clock, her gaze returning to his as she stood up before correcting him with a mysterious tone.
"Shouldn't it be White Veil Brides?" Right after she spoke, the bell rang and she flashed him a grin with a wink as she walked out the door, heading straight for her locker. [WB]
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 29, 2011 9:37 pm

Christian
He rolled his eyes and followed after her, “If they were called the White Veil Brides, they outfits they wear the meaning of their songs would be utter nonsense, love.” He chuckled and leaned against the locker next to hers.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Sun May 29, 2011 11:36 pm

Richard shook his head for no reason at all, but couldn't help but feel this.... FEELING that didn't make him feel good. And for some reason, it only came when Christian and Evelyn were together......

Paul nodded and took her hand.
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 29, 2011 11:59 pm

Sam
She smiled and led him out of the building this time successfully without anymore making out. Leading him down to the café down the street, she ordered a coffee and a muffin and waited for Paulie to order too.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon May 30, 2011 12:32 am

Here... Sorta'. XD Hehe, Richad be jealous! =P

Evelyn smiled to herself when she saw Christian appear next to her locker, remarking on her correction with a confused tone to his voice. Tilting her head up as she moved the door of her locker away so she could see his face, she eyed him with a smirk dancing on her lips.
"I'm sure, but I don't have black hair, now do I?" she argued with a grin, her eyes brightening as she laughed and shut her locker all the way. Noting that he had followed her, an image of Richard popped up in her head as she remembered their first encounter and how it had oh-so-tragically ended the same way. Smiling softly to herself, she lifted her eyes that had drifted down to the floor up to his again and chuckled darkly.
"You know, you're the first guy who hasn't had to stalk me to get my name," she randomly added, her voice sincere as she blushed faintly. This was something new to her. Normally, in her life, guys had to follow her all over hells creation and eventually force her to give in, and she did that because half the time, all those guys wanted was to get in her pants. Typical.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon May 30, 2011 12:41 am

Christian
He smirked, “If you don’t like the nickname, I can take it back to the store, love.” He said, acting all sad. Well, as sad as Christian’s could possibly back. “This is like telling your best friend that you hate the gift she bought you.” He was just about to add tears when he heard her random comment. “Stalk you? I don’t stalk people. If you didn’t want to tell me, I wouldn’t have cared. I was just trying to help to begin with. You choose to tell me. Guys like that just don’t listen. Eventually, the teacher would have called on you and wala! My answer.” He smiled at his smarts. Ah Christian. Smart mouthed Christian.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon May 30, 2011 12:59 am

Evelyn had to resist laughing at his poor acting, placing a hand over her mouth and trying desperatly to hold back her giggles. Shaking her head, she somehow managed to open her mouth and response without laughing.
"No, I like it." As he mentioned best friend, her thoughts flashed to Amber and worry briefly flitted on her face as she brushed away anxannoying strand of bleached hair. Spacing out as she thought, she barely registered his next comment on her confession until she blinked rapidly and twitched a half-cocked smile.
"Yeah, well, you should still consider yourself lucky; extremely lucky," she said after he finished, chuckling silently as her eyes moved towards the surge of people rushing down the hall, her eyes hardening on a few faces she recognized.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon May 30, 2011 9:28 am

Christian
Noticing her facial expression changing at the words and at the passing by people, he rose an eyebrow. “Anything wrong?” He asked, curious and maybe a bit worried. His eyes searched through the crowd of people who she might be looking at. What good would that do? Christian only knew a selective few: Laces and now, Evelyn. He wasn’t a people person, so he was quite surprised that he could get along with this girl swimmingly. It made him feel good inside, knowing that he wasn’t alone anymore. He turned back towards her and waited for an answer to his question.

Sorry I left last night. It was 12 am here and my mother found out I was on :/ On the up side, pulled an all-nighter x3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Mon May 30, 2011 11:33 am

Paulie ordered some food. (Lame.....)

From his locker, Richard watched Evelyn and Christian. He thought of how he had stalked her to get her name, and how good he felt when he got it. Now here was this guy and.... He didn't have to do anything.... He sighed. And Evelyn LIKED that. He banged his head repeatedly on the locker and he knew what the feeling was. It was jealousy.
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon May 30, 2011 12:01 pm

It's cool, I feel asleep actually. XD Nicce, never pulled one before. Tried, but ultimately failed. XDD

Evelyn hesitantly pulled her gaze away from the crowd, her jaw still clenched from catching sight of someone she held a BAD grudge against. Finally back in the real world, she snapped her eyes over to him and shook her head, brushing it off.
"It's nothing," she said in a much harsher tone than she had meant, but she apologized with her eyes and half-heartedly with her forced smile. Glancing up at the clock, she realized it was already after lunch and she was starving. Pursing her lips, she thought for a moment before looking back at him.
"Do you want to ditch for the rest of the day? I haven't eaten anything in two days and lunch is over," she asked, looking at him directly and with a serious expression. She normally didn't do this with another person, but she decided leaving without offering him to tag along would be rude. Switching her gaze momentarily to the other side of the hall, she saw Richard and her smile widened. Standing on her tip toes, she waved and hollered his name for once,
"Richard! Over here!"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon May 30, 2011 1:46 pm

Christian
He rose and eyebrow, “Certainly doesn’t look like anything when you’re glaring at that person over there.” He pointed over to the retreating figure. “It’s not good to hold things inside, might as well tell someone you can trust. I think I fill that spot just dandy.” Clearly, Christian was un-fazed form the harsh tone her voice had. It was normal for him and what would just one girl using it on him do? Answer:Nothing. Christian here had a strong barrier and it was very hard to crack him. “I think that’s the best idea you’ve had so far. I was thinking about it too. Can’t sleep in class, teachers will smack you with a book or something of the sort.” He cracked a grin and looked over a Richard. “And you must be laces.” He said, with a smile. “Nice to meet one of Eveyln’s few friends.” Who was he to be making fun of people with little friends? This girl was like the only one.

Sam
She paid the cashier and sat down at a booth with Paulie. “So you’re going to the subway and I’ll go to find job openings some where.” She said, nibbling at a muffin she had got. Sam was trying to think it over, wondering where she should start. She could pick up a newspaper and look for adds there. That would be a start. Filling out applications would be next. But what would she put when they asked what highschool she went to? She sighed and took a sip of her coffee.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Mon May 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Paul nodded.

Richard heard Evelyn and he grinned, rushing over. "Yeah.... I'm Laces." he nodded at Christian.
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 31, 2011 3:56 pm

Sam
She pushed a strand of hair out of her eyes and looked over at Paulie. Like her, he looked just as nervous. They were both un-sure how this would play out and if it would work. There was also still that worry in the back of their minds that their parents would come looking for them. If they did find them, they would keep Paulie and her separated forever. They couldn’t have that happening. After all, Sam did love Paulie, a lot.

I’ll reply with Christian when Kate posts o3o
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Tue May 31, 2011 5:44 pm

Paulies phone began to ring. It was his dad. He smashed the phone down on the counter, breaking it. "I never want to see him again." he growled, tears coming to his eyes.
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 31, 2011 5:52 pm

Sam
She bit her lip and moved over to a chair that was closer to Paulie. She took the hand that had smashed the phone in her hand. There were small cuts on it. Sam brought his hand to her lips and gently kissed it. With her free hand, she wiped the tears that started to leak from his eyes, “I’m here for you..” She said in a small quiet voice.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Tue May 31, 2011 6:33 pm

Paulie nodded. "I know... I just.... I just guess I feel sort of guilty... Not about him, but about me mum.... She was always nice to me, she loved me a lot. And I just left her.... She must be worried sick. But also, I left her with HIM." He shuddered at the thought of his father. "I feel like such a jerk..."
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 31, 2011 6:57 pm

Sam
She bit her lip and looked down, “I-I miss my family too..” She murmured. Why elaborate? It was obvious. Her sister was like her other half and her parents loved her. But they would never accept the fact that she was pregnant with Paulie’s baby. That was something even they didn’t like.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next