RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+4
Supa-Bacon-Cat
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
RiseAbove
8 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 15 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:10 pm

Lindsey

Life was all good these days. I had a job, a apartment, and.. a life. I approached a table and took everyone's orders. Turning to place the orders in the kitchen. I turned back to the counter pulling my chin length hair in to a little ponytail stub. I had recently had it cut to start the begining of a new.. everything. I hadnt seen, talked, or heard from Bryce in who knows when. I was pretty much over him, it was gone, done, and over and I dont regret anything. His fault(as in mistake haha) . not mine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Bryce

My palms sweat. My thighs ache. My head hurts, and I could totally go for some aspirin right now. But I had to do it. I just had to go for the touchdown.

Yess, I was on a college football team. Popular in school, happy, rich...you name it, you got it. Life was good. I didn't have to look for a girl. Forget Lindsey! She was in the past. And the past is the past, which means it already happened. Gone.

The football heads straight into the touchdown zone right as the finishing alarm blares. I smile in success, ripping off my helmet. "YEAH!" I yelled, looking at our victory. Gnats bit at me in the hot summer air as I went up and hugged my new girlfriend, Sloane. (: "Woo hoo! You did it, Bryce! Let's say we go celebrate." She said, clinging to me. I smiled, pushing my way out of the small field. "Yeah. I have this great new restaurant. Let me go shower, and let's go."

After showering and obviously changing into something unsweaty, I picked Sloane up in my hot new sports car. "Ready to go?" I asked, flashing a grin. She hopped into the passenger seat and we drove to this new resturant. Little did I know I was going to look fate straight in the eye. I was going to see Lindsey.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:49 pm

Rich college student? I've only heard of starving ones XD
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:07 pm

Sorry I haven’t been on in a while :u
T wT I’m here now though :3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:08 pm

Hello! Enjoying vacation?
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Mhm ^x^ :3
How’s this rp doing? : o
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Meh :P

Sorry for delayed post ^^"

Jay jumped when his phone vibrated in his pocket. Whoops. Forgot about it. If it was a relative, they would have to wait for a reply. Discreetly, he checked the message. The date was pretty tense already...it wasn't like. ... Y'know.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:35 pm

STORM

I waited for a reply...and waited...and waited. Blech. Was he busy? Did he leave his phone on vacation or something? I did that once. When I got it back, I had 72 new text messages; no lie. Did he change his number? Well, that would stink. If he was moving away, that would especially stink. >.< Yeah, I started to not doubt that he left it on vacation. bounce Hum de dum...so bored. I was going to go away on vacation soon...if Yoda didn't destroy me. x.x Me and Zack were going to go to Palm Beach with some friends maybe...

Or maybe Jay was busy. It had been ten minutes. Did he have a girlfriend or something? Yeah, I think so. Malice, her name was? Eh, I don't remember. What does it matter? I kept walking, having no idea where I was going.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Hey storm. whats up?

Jay replied to the text message. :P His message seemed quite dull, but he was actually pretty ecstatic to hear from Storm again. She had gone off to college last year and he haven't heard from her until now.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:42 pm

I think we roleplayed my character Ivy with your character....Noah, I believe...not half as sure. I should change Ivy to Heather. Ivy's a punk...Not really, but xD
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:48 pm

I suddenly smiled and leaned against a brick wall, biting my lip and replying to Jay's text message. It was good to talk to him, ya know? It had been forever, or at least it seemed like it. I sighed as I sent my text. Not much. Bored. Going to Palm Beach soon, so that should be fun. o3o You? I hummed to myself as I gave myself a headstart against the wall and walked some more. Gosh, it was hot.

(I'm going to change Noah to Storm and Zack's oldest brother...heh. That should be good. Noah Wayne Dickinson. That has a good ring to it.)

I was mad. Storm hadn't invited me to her Palm Beach getaway with Zack. She said, "You're too nerdy, Noah. We couldn't be caught dead with you; you're always reading! Your sarcasm kills me. Learn how to be more exciting before you come along." It made me feel..shunned. (X3) Unwanted. And trust me, if you were in my family, rejection was a common feeling. I just needed someone to talk to, be with, you know? Probably not.

Here's my new story. :) https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t289-adrenaline-my-new-story?vote=viewresult
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:56 pm

FAINTS
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:58 pm

I thought it was raining XD

Jay didn't reply, but he did read the message. Ehh heh heh... [I'm going to give Socks a chance to post...I doubt a boy can go that long texting under the table while hiding half the phone in his pocket without his girlfriend suspecting something.. XDD]

Heather had gone picture taking crazy ever since she got a new camera. It took three years of saving up, but she got it. She doubted that an average person with a job would have to save up that long for a camera. Heh heh... It was just that she has an urge to spend, not save.

Truthfully, she thought she looked pretty awkward sitting on the wall [think this was the right thing? You know...that one cement thing that is like a really short wall thing on the inside of sidewalks? I dunno..] snapping pictures of whatever cool looking...to her. It was a bunch of crappy junk pictures to other people.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:00 pm

Why so, Leda? And quitting for real or trying to be Tay a few months back?
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Noah suddenly looked up and saw some chick taking pictures of stuff. She actually took a picture of me sitting reading my book. Stalker. o.o I looked up at her. Had I seen her before? No, it was just some coincidence. When she took another picture when she thought I wasn't looking, I got up and set my book down, although it was quite good. I appluaded myself for having such good taste. "Stalker much?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:06 pm

RiseAbove wrote:Why so, Leda? And quitting for real or trying to be Tay a few months back?

Quitting for real. I have reasons, if you go on chat I will tell you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:34 pm

Yay! Fried chicken for dinner. But I have to go now Sad

Heather's face reddened out of embarrassment. It was pretty noticeable. That was the bad thing about having a fair complexion. She didn't intend for him to look up. Well, no one would if they were in her situation... maybe. "Sorry," she apologized, putting on a smile. It wasn't a mocking smile or a sarcastic one. It was mainly to cover up her embarrassment a tad. Maybe it was more to cover up the embarrassment for her than for someone else to see. Heather set her Nikon down on her lap.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Noah sighed and shrugged. "Hey, whatever. But if I do have a stalker...might I be able to know their name?" He said, raising it evebrow. Suddenly, his book didn't seem that interesting anymore compared to this girl. That was surprising for him. Usually, girls turned away in disgust when he tried talking to them. It's not like he was ugly. He was usually sarcastic, witty, you know what I mean. Oh, and he never smiled. He always had his nose stuck in a book, and girls just weren't usually attracted to those kind of guys.

Sorry that I'm switching between first and third person for this. XD I can never get comfortable with Noah.
Okay, I'm probably gonna go now, too. Gonna make myself some dinner...
See you tomorrow.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Lindsey

I was working extra shifts at the diner. Not only did I enjoy delivering food< yea right! but I needed the money with the landlord's fee's and such I could definetly use the extra money. I slipped on my apron heading out of the kitchen. I had my pencil in my hair my notebook in my mouth and I was balancing 4 trays to Table 134. Setting it down I approached table 182 to take there orders. I grabbed my notebook and looked around in my pockets for my pen, not noticing who was right infront of me (Bryce) I introduced myself as always 'Hi Im Lindsey Ill be your waiter for the night' I had a smile when I looked up but it turned into a blank stare as I looked my ex in the eyes. If he's here I have to treat him like any other person. I looked back down at my notebook 'So.. uh, can I take your orders" I said staring at my notebook. No way was I looking at that boy that broke my heart. and not just that but his girlfriend as well. Nope. No. Nodda.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:55 am

Hellooooo?

Last edited by Mini-Stuff on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:57 am

Lindsey- 18

Goalies RolePlay - Page 15 Julianne-hough-awi-10

Goalies RolePlay - Page 15 Julianne_Hough_611 < with her hair cut

Goalies RolePlay - Page 15 Juliannehough16_v_e < short hair again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:19 pm

*Waiting for someone to get on*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:18 pm

Bryce.>

I raised an eyebrow. "You look quite familiar...I just can't seem to put my finger on it!" I teased. Hey, it wasn't that mean. People do it all the time. Besides, she was a waitress. She had to be nice to me. "I'll have a Mountain Dew with six ice cubes. NO more, no less." I said. Sloane ordered a Pepsi. Hey, I was gonna have fun!
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 pm

"I'm Heather," she gave him her name. She didn't realize, but her head tipped slightly to one side. It made her seem a little bubblier than she really was. She decided to add her own comment with a touch of humor, "And am I entitled to know the name of the boy I stalk? Or do I just have to find out myself." Her comment was followed by a small smile, looking as if she was holding back a giggle.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Lindsey

I nodded my head 'Okay, Ill be back with your drinks..' looking up with a faint smile trying to be the happy helpful waiter the resteraunt claims to have, I was off back in to the kitchen. I put in there order and leaned against the kitchen wall. What the heck was that out there? 'Six Ice Cubes, No more no less' I mean. Are you KIDDING me?! Who does he think he is? I didnt think I would make it through the night if he kept that preppy attitude. Honestly, I didnt know who that was out there, because I know it wasnt the Bryce I know make that knew

Last edited by Mini-Stuff on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next