RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+4
Supa-Bacon-Cat
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
RiseAbove
8 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 14 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 pm

Hi Awney, sorry for disappearing yesterday. My internet spazzed and I was too lazy to fix it :P
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:02 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:Malice
She looked up at him. So he was moving away. Whenever someone said that, they never meant it. “Okay...” She said, her voice sounding a little disappointed. Malice bit her lip, not really knowing what to say to that. She couldn’t just tell him to apply to a closer college. That was just cruel. “I hope you get accepted.” She said with a forced smile.

Repost fo’ Rise 8D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:32 pm

You know yoU've gone insane when you wake up knowing it's time to kill your favorite roleplaying character...

((Storm looks up from her iPod and eyes me suspiciously. "whaaat?"))
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Storm looked at Zack who was being typical Zack :P "Zack!! Bowser's gonna kill me!!!" She began to bawl while Zack raised an eyebrow. "I doubt it...you've always been her favorite." Storm rolls her eyes and points to the above post and Zack screams (Mitchell Musso style) and hugs his sister. "dude! Are you serious??" We haven't even climbed Mt. Everest yet!!! You never acheived the high score on Just Dance 2! And what about CALEB????" Zack strikes himself in the chest while pretending to hear dramatic music. Then he started running in circles o.o "DON'T BEGIN A MASSACRE, BOWSER!!! HAVE MERCY!!!" I just sat there while all my characters gathered around screaming.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Storm sighed and looked at Zack... "My dying wish is for you to get your hair cut." Zack gasped. "Whaaaaaat???" And then he ran in more circles. What is wrong with him, I will never know.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Hi....i was on the old roleplay on foopets....i don't think anyone i rped with is on here so....does anyone have any free charries? :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:40 am

Hi Supa

Awh...poor Storm XD Shall we start saving up for a nice virtual headstone? Storm! Run!! Run!!!

"Thanks," Jay nodded. He could see that his answer didn't really counter the negative mood he created. The waiter came by to take their order. Truthfully, Jay didn't even remember what he said. He was watching Malice.

Sorry about the crap post. Mom's kicking me off. : P
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Storm looked over at Rise. "WHHAAAAT? You're scaring me!" She went in the corner and cried some more. Zack was still running in circles...strange child. affraid Everyone was pretty much creating chaos. Then Zack just started watching Invader ZIM. o3o Storm tried to hide anywhere she could find including behind the forum, under the forum, above the forum, in between the forums and more. She ran up to Rise and gripped her shoulder. "You've gotta help me..." And then she saw the evil look on Rise's face and she screamed. "YOU'RE WITH THEM TOO!?" Shocked And then she ran over to Rawr and hugged her. "Please...please tell me you can help." Then the color was drained from her face. pale She looked like she would faint. Then she went and huddled in the corner by herself. When anyone would look at her, she just pointed at them and screamed, "IT'S A MAD WORLD OUT THERE YA KNOW."
"Storm, it's my decision. I created you, so I have the right to destroy you." I said, sitting next to her.
"Nuh-uh! You have no right!" She glared at me.
Zack was now asleep on the couch. Sleep Ehh, he can only have so much energy before he passes out.
"I do. Actually, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be here. I know every detail about you."
"Let's try that. Favorite color?"
"Black."
"Birthday?"
"November 21."
"Chocolate or Vanilla?"
"Chocolate."
"Natural hair and eye color?"
"Hair is blonde. Eyes are blue."
"Real name?"
I open my mouth, then look around. "Really, Storm? I thought you hated that name."
"I do." She mumbled.
"Samantha Marie."
"Why did I change my looks?"
"Storm! You really want people to know that?"
"Not really."
"Hmph. Next question."
"Uh...favorite singer?"
"Either the Ready Set or Matt Nathanson. You can never decide. Maybe Green Day."
She bit her lip. "I have one last question, but..."
"But what?"
"I know you know it."
"You know I know what?"
"I know you know that I know that you know what I'm thinking."
I chuckled under my breath. "I probably do."
She whispered in my ear. "If I'm your favorite, then why do you want to kill me?"
"Sometimes," I got a little choked up. "when you love something, it's time to let it go."
And then I cried. >.<
"Will you still love me?"
"Yes." I said.
And then we said in sync,
"But not in that way."

SNIFF SNIFF.

Maybe I can't do this.

Storm smiled.

Or maybe I can.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:28 am

Meh, I'll be back later. ;]
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:14 pm

"Storm, it's my decision. I created you, so I have the right to destroy you." I said, sitting next to her.

Sounds like a parent threat. "I brought you into this world, so I can take you out." XDD

I would try to create an extended like/dislike chart about my characters, but I'm afraid it'd slowly become my own like/dislike chart XD Especially in the music category since I only listen to mainly three bands:

-Nickelback
-Three Days Grace
-Theory of a Deadman...but only because they sound like Nickelback :P

Ehh heh heh...

I like Storm. I still remember Swimmy the goldfish and her spray painting vandalism in the school :)
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Malice
She bit her lip and murmured her order to the waitress. Her eyes were set on the table. In all honesty, she couldn’t get the bravery to look Jay in the eye. Malice couldn’t even muster the words ‘I’m not mad.’ But then they would both know that she was lying.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:13 pm

xD I just noticed that Storm was talking to me to xDDD I’m so slow.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Storm pointed at Rise. "You have no right to be preparing my death speech!" She did the "I'm watching you" sign with her fingers. "Mhmm, I loved that little fish... Until I killed him." Her eyes got a little absent for a minute. Then she cleared her throat. "I think Imma get myself a pickle on a stick."

Meanwhile, Zack was jumping on the bed in the corner of the forum playing "Just Dance 2" on the Wii. He was trying to beat Storm's high score. He was apparently really bad at the game. He sung along. "HEY HEY YOU YOU I DUN LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND NO WAY NO WAY SHE SMELLS LIKE FRIED CHICKEN..." he stopped for a moment and listened to the lyrics. "Oh. So I really did have those lyrics wrong all those years..."

Storm returned to the forum and stood there, eating her pickle....mmmm...pickles. Pickles are so green. But sometimes theyre not. That's okay though. One time I got a pickle on a stick at the amusement park. It was so yummy and drippy and juicy...man; it was even better than ice cream. So next time you're looking for a nice, juicy snack, try a pickle!

Whoa. Totally off topic there.

----------------

Gosh, Ive always wanted to make Storm a parent...can't you just imagine it?? It would be so hilarious...but she'd never do that... :P Lol. ((Stom stares at me. "Uhhh??!!"))
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:08 pm

^^

I couldn't really imagine that either.

Who's the other half? XD
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:13 pm

GuEsS wHaT?????

MY BIRTHDAY IS ON MONDAYY!!!!!

Imma be 14....hehehe :) I'm getting a laptop...sooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:46 am

Storm saw the evil look on my face. Well, anyone could. Then I heard Rise and cracked uP, so Storm was of the hook...for now. :P Twisted Evil Hardy har har. Storm kinda rolled her eyes. Zack was in the corner still trying to beat Storm's high score...still pathetic. Storm was still shooting me a dirty stare for even saying what I did. you know the drill, though. I was just ignoring her. "Gosh," Storm said, standing there, "I need to get a boyfriend." Her face was blank. "Hey, what ever happened to Caleb??" I said, raising an eyebrow. She shrugged. "Ohhhhkaaay." I said, turning away. Finally, Zack turned around and started dancing like a monkey, jumping on tables and chairs and messing up he whole room. "I BEAT YOUR HIGH SCORE!!!!! WOO HOO!!!" he said. "Ugh!! I hate you!!" She said, running over to the Wii system and grabbing his remote. "Mhmm. Love you too, sis." He did that clickIn noise and startIng going against her on "Rasputin."
"Man," I said, shakIng my head and watching them. "Why does she need a boyfriend when she has a brother to entertain her??"
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:57 am

This is Zack. (:

]Goalies RolePlay - Page 14 Jordan
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Happy early birthday, Tay!

Ah hahaha! XD What did happen to Caleb? I remember Leda killed him when Foo banned RP because you couldn't join the new website, but he came back to life... Don't know what happened next, though.....?

Gee, I really don't know what to post for Jay. I'm officially stuck. I'm not that much of a creative thinker about ways to get out of an awkward situation...heh heh ^^;

Neon, we should RP again. Did we begin sometime back but never continued?
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:29 pm

Ehehe. I think when FooPets banned RPing, and since I couldn't come I heard that she said something like, "Caleb dies until Yoda can come." And then I came and he resurrected from the dead or something...and we just haven't rped a lot at all anymore... DX I think he's dead... o3o

Yeah, we really need to. I dunno where we left off, or if we even started at all... Laughing
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Random post I feel like writing cause I'm bored... : )

Storm was walking on the street slowly, watching the rain pour down. I twirled my black hair with the neon blue tips at the bottom (hehe), just walking around. Maybe I was window shopping or something? I don't know. I thought about what Yoda had said earlier. (No, not that Yoda. I meant my controller. Remember?) She really seemed to be moving on. I mean, how could she just let go of me? I'm awesome. What did I ever do to her?? I looked in the window of Hot Topic and I walked in. It was calling for me. :3 I browsed for a little while, but then left. Nothing good today. Mrrppp...

OH MY GOSH. Wouldn't it be hilarious if Storm texted Jay in the middle of that awkward fancy date and Malice is just like, "WHUUUUT? You've been seeing other girls?!!" Cause she doesn't know it was Storm...lol.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:59 pm

Ah, she should! XD
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:06 am

Hey.. I havent been here in..... forever. So um im just gonna reset all my characters

Jaylinne- 16- Single
Goalies RolePlay - Page 14 Scannedimage-292-229x300

Lindsey- 18- Single (Planned to be with Bryce)
Goalies RolePlay - Page 14 Juliannehough16_v_e

Christopher- 24- Single

Josh- 18- Single

Samantha(Kit)- 17- Single
Goalies RolePlay - Page 14 Vanessa-hudgens-hairstyle3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:19 am

anyone want to rp? i have a lot of free charries :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:42 am

Storm finally decided to text someone. I scrolled through my contact list, sighing. Finally, I found Jay. (: We hadn't talked in forever! I missed hanging out with him. I wondered if he was going to college. Next year, I'd be a sophomore at Hathor. Things were going really fast, and sometimes I wish I could just press pause! I texted Jay.

/Hey! I'm bored...what's up with you?/ she wrote. "Message Sent Successfully" the screen flashes. I smiled to myself.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:57 am

Hey Yoda, Want to roleplay?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content